Boeing 787 in PUJ

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Transaero will use their 700 pax A380 on flightd to PUJ, it will offer First, Business and Tourist classes

Wow!
Actually 652 pax so just imagine the line up for tourist cards, immigration and customs etc. when two arrive at the same time....

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Puj reminds me of some Cuban airports way back when.....dirt covered hangers for their dilapilated old planes....and a terminal building that was put together on a weekend by a bunch of guys

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Rather the opposite of smart... if you get it.:cheeky:
I sure care what equipment I fly on, which airline and where I sit.

Oh pleaase! I can get some people being fussy over seating, but being bothered about the plane, or in fact even knowing what type of plane is what is a little odd to me for your every day passenger, even odder would be if you decided on vacation plans over the type of aircraft. Respect to the spotters but it is not normal by any stretch of the imagination, is flying not the safest form of travel? To each his own I suppose.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Puj reminds me of some Cuban airports way back when.....dirt covered hangers for their dilapilated old planes....and a terminal building that was put together on a weekend by a bunch of guys

What a lot of nonsense.
Have you even been to PUJ airport?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Puj is the best airport in the country to arrive in, off the plane and through in minutes, it's great! They do have a tendency to pull me over to the right and search my stuff every time I go through but even then it is extremely user friendly.

Never landed on a dirt track before and as far as I can remember the floor is marble so must have been some time ago our friend landed there.