booooooooooooo ring

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not Surprisingly

Robert said:
By the way boys, Lee Lee is up in the Media Gallery :)

Acapulco isn't spelled right on Lee Lee's caption.

I like the bathing suit and towel pose though.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
yea... i would really like to know what's going on here.... by the way, i see niki's back in town.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Lee Lee

You face looks good Lee Lee.How come the picture is only from the waist up? Do you have a big fat hiney?
Larry(imagining Lee Lee with a huge hiney)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
jbhermes said:
I'm not positive, but I think all the guys of DR1 are diggin' you, Lee-Lee!

Perish the tought, jbhermes. All of the posters on this board, or at least the male contingent, are serious people. BTW, I did a Google search for Accapulco, but no hits. Maybe it's the name of a kibutz in Israel.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
yes that it.... i'm normal on top and obese on the bottom. ILOVEDR.... imagining is all you'll ever be doing with this tooshy.

S

SDecatur

Thats odd Ken???

Ken said:

Perish the tought, jbhermes. All of the posters on this board, or at least the male contingent, are serious people. BTW, I did a Google search for Accapulco, but no hits. Maybe it's the name of a kibutz in Israel.

When I enter the exact same thing as you claim into Google, I get this: One of the most famous tourist sites on the 60's70'

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Accapulco&btnG=Google+Search

Could be that you have an "antigue" version of Google or you don't relate to the "could you mean Acapulco" suggestion?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
He was being funny since Acapulco is spelled with two 'Cs' in the picture.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
um yea
i can't spell
get over it....
ALTHOUGH i find that accapulco and acapulco are used interchagebly when i search for info on the city

so yea
thank you

robert when are you closing this thread again...?

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I can't see you face in that picture, it's too dark :ninja: let me go to happy hour and then take another look at it...maybe then you'll get an exclusive invite to the DR1 NYC Reunion afterparty in Merediths room ;)

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Tech...

You gotta stop saying these things, what are people going to think of me!!!!