booooooooooooo ring

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Sorry, Lee-Lee...

I just meant nights out dancing in general, at Las Brisas, etc. Las Brisas, it total DR style Sunday nights, not sure about Acropolis, it was my first time there, but I imagine Fridays and Saturdays would be good, it was great times there.

No, after party, especially since Aventura did not go on until 1:30am until 3am and then I had a 2 hour drive home ahead of me! Maybe next time. Have fun this weekend!

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: misread?

Lee-Lee said:
what is the best night to check out the plaza?

By the plaza, do you mean Plaza Flamingo? Not sure what this place is like, I've been there only once for a couple of drinks and to watch the Flamenco show.

El Rancho is across the street and is pretty good on a Friday night. Las Brisas is great on Sunday night especially when it's a long weekend. Not sure what's good on a Saturday night...maybe Gonzaga can tell us...

We're headed to Sheppard Station niteclub on Friday for a celebration for the Dominican softball team. Not sure what this place is like. It's in the Sheppard/Keele area. Let me know if you want more info.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Plaza Flamenco gets pretty packed, I mean packed on a Friday night and recently so does El Rancho. Saturday at Plaza Flamenco is pretty busy as well. The crowd at Plaza Flam. is a lot younger, a good mix of music. It's cheaper to go to Plaza Flam. on a Friday night $8. than a Saturday night $11., maybe that's why P.F. is more busy on a Friday night.

Last edited:

Sli

Mar 25, 2002
Hey guys,

I will be there Friday night with a friend. See you their.

Sheppard station is a West Indian club/restaurant/movie theatre they play Hiphop, reggae, soca and colipso music on Sat. I'm not sure why there having it there.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Sli,

They probably reserved the place due to the location. I'm sure the music that night will be Latin, but I'll take Soca and Calypso as well. If you can dance latin then try Soca and Calypso. A great club on Danforth for Soca and Calypso.