Brazilian girls vs. Dominican girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I am puzzled

I cannot think of a reason someone would need a dating or introduction service in this country.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
Getting back on the original subject....

Getting back on the original subject, Brazilian and Dominican girls are a lot alike due to their very similar cultural heritages. Native/Iberian/African mixture which makes both cultures very now oriented, have fun and tomorrow will take care of itself. Samba/Merengue, Rum/Caipirinha, etc., etc.

Now, Brazil is a much larger and very diverse country which is further along in development than the DR and both cannot be compared. There is a level of Brazilians girls that are very modern, self-sufficient and sophisticated and their counterparts in the DR are very hard to find. In other words, the lower classes in both countries are very similar but Brazil has a couple of levels of classes above and beyond the DR. Does that make sense?

URock

Feb 10, 2003
arturo said:
I cannot think of a reason someone would need a dating or introduction service in this country.

Likely because they are not "in" the country at the time of using the service. Just lining up some "skin" for the arrival! :pirate:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
It is funny the misconceptions people have about introduction services. Most of the customers are not "lining up skin", but looking to meet a nice girl. This is not much different from online dating sites in the US, just the people live in different countries.

The ladies are not obligated in any way. If they are interested in meeting you, they will. If not. . . . . .

I also tend to agree with the idea that in this country, it is strange to "need" an introduction agency. Except for the fact that for many of these men, they do not speak spanish very well, and in many cases it is their first trip to a new country.

I know one guy that has traveled Latin America pretty often and met 3 women from an introduction site on his first DR trip. He liked all 3 girls but there wasn't any chemistry with them, so a single lunch date with each of them is as far as it went. He later met a girl on his own and dated her for 6 months, even moving to the DR for 4 months or so. Things didn't work out and I believe he is engaged to a girl from Colombia.

He spoke decent spanish, had traveled in Latin America before, just felt more comfortable having some possibilities lined up before he arrived.

People read way more into these services than there really is.

As far as the ladies being hard to contact? That can happen. Many girls have cells and they can get lost, stolen or deactivated if she hasn't made any calls in a while. many check email only when they are expecting messages etc. The only way to handle that is to try very hard to keep in contact with the ladies and to offer great customer service when one of these situations pop up.

URock said:
Likely because they are not "in" the country at the time of using the service. Just lining up some "skin" for the arrival! :pirate:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott said:
Edited by Robert: What part of my post above didn't you understand?
No more CR posts in this thread.
I replied to a post above yours and didn't read the entire thread before replying. I just hit "Reply". Maybe you shouldn't have "reply" inside a post so this doesn't happen again. Ok?

Maybe you should read? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

persia

Jun 1, 2004
cyber2003 said:
Having lived in both countries I have come to the same conclusion. Brazilian girls are more educated, honest, romantic, sweet, etc. than Dominican girls.

Hi
it is unfair to say that all girls from DR are like that.
You can't judge all because of some bad experiense.
But what kind of man are you?
Do you want a woman who is allways saying yes to you and never say her own opinions or do you want a woman who is thinking, talking and have or say her own opinions.
br,from a domincan woman

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You need no dating services or introduction sites etc. Its so easy to meet decent girls, that you have to be a gay not to get hooked up with one in most latin american countries. If you speak spanish then you should have no trouble at all, if you are decent looking man. Decent looking = fairly young (below 45), not overly fat and pathetic looking, sense of humor and know how to dress properly (no T-shirts, sneakers and definitely no shorts). Please use common sense and act / dress approprietely. You can find girls everywhere outside of tourist towns ex: plazas, malls, grocery stores, decent bars (no hooker bars) and best of all, universities. Now you say, you speak spanish, then what are you waiting for, hop on the plane and come here.
Its so easy to find a girl of your choice especially when there are so many of them around.
Dom girls are not rude or loud mouths, not even the hookers. They are perfect for you, come and get your love.
AZB

crazydominicana

Jun 10, 2004
persia said:
Hi
Do you want a woman who is allways saying yes to you and never say her own opinions or do you want a woman who is thinking, talking and have or say her own opinions.
br,from a domincan woman

What ever happened to just walking up to woman and saying "Hello, my name is ...."

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
persia said:
Hi
br,from a domincan woman
We like women who always say, "YES".
Thinking can have a very negative effects on your sexual life, just find a woman who says "yes".

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What????

AZB said:
We like women who always say, "YES".
Thinking can have a very negative effects on your sexual life, just find a woman who says "yes".
Are you talking about hookers that say YES or decent dominicans that say YES?. Because a hooker WILL always say yes but a decent female will always keep the male in suspense with a "MAYBE" or a "NO" just to see what your intentions are. Again, I am not talking about those relationships that one knows for a fact that it's just for fun and that's all.

ToneDeaf

May 3, 2004
crazydominicana said:
What ever happened to just walking up to woman and saying "Hello, my name is ...."

"...Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Sorry, couldn't help it.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
p1atan0 said:
Time to buy a ticket to RIO De JANEIRO WEPAAAA!!!

DR and Brazil. Two VERY sexy countries.

To me its a tie and if i had to choose one Brazilian mamis would get that slight edge. Its just somthing about their overall sexiness(is that a word, lol). When it comes to looks and skin color( me gusta morenitas, the tanned mocha skinned mamis) and bodies Brazilian mamis get that SLIGHT edge. Go to Rio De Jinero during spring break. DIABLOOOOOOOOOO, QUE CULO!!!!!!

But if i had to pick a lover type it would be DR. I did hear Brazilians are very smart and sweet girls also. Thats a plus.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Dominican

puropapi3 said:
DR and Brazil. Two VERY sexy countries.

To me its a tie and if i had to choose one Brazilian mamis would get that slight edge. Its just somthing about their overall sexiness(is that a word, lol). When it comes to looks and skin color( me gusta morenitas, the tanned mocha skinned mamis) and bodies Brazilian mamis get that SLIGHT edge. Go to Rio De Jinero during spring break. DIABLOOOOOOOOOO, QUE CULO!!!!!!

But if i had to pick a lover type it would be DR. I did hear Brazilians are very smart and sweet girls also. Thats a plus.

There is little doubt that Brazil may have more beautiful women than the DR, but I?ll take the Dominican woman?s attitude toward sex any day.
Charlie
?speaking from experience?

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
I got you

chuckuindy said:
There is little doubt that Brazil may have more beautiful women than the DR, but I?ll take the Dominican woman?s attitude toward sex any day.
Charlie
?speaking from experience?

Ahhhh, i got you.

Brazil is very liberal and open with sex. Nothing wrong with that in some aspects but i can see what you mean.

Us girls rude?

santiagotrav said:
I would like to know which girls are better for romancing, marriage or just simple friendship. I've met lots of interesting and really nice girls from Brazil on the net. I have chatted with them and talked to them on the phone or web cam. It seems to me Brazilian girls are VERY special compared to american girls. Brazilian girls seem to be really sweet and educated while american girls are rude most of the time and they're very immature as well as arrogant. Regarding Dominican girls, I don't know much. I've used Amigos.com and Latin Affairs to meet some of them. In my opinion, Latin Affairs is a scam and the prettiest girls are not interested in meeting anyone. My experience with Latin Affairs was awful, both with the girls and the poor customer service. Amigos.com is better but none of the Dominican girls that I met were interesting or good looking. I have met tons of sweet, educated, beautiful Brazilian girls using similar services and while I would like to visit/move to the DR because I'm a native Spanish language speaker, I don't know if I'm taking the right decision. Also, I have heard most Dominican girls are loud and rude like american girls. Please advice. *Please note I'm looking for a girlfriend or a wife. I'm not looking for prostitutes like many foreigners that go to the Dominican Republic.

Come on every different race has the same type of ladies, you better learn to get around and see the world. If you have $ you will make it in any cuntry.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
Hlywud said:
Come on every different race has the same type of ladies, you better learn to get around and see the world. If you have $ you will make it in any cuntry.

YEA YEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.