But I love him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Don't be so modest Lando. Africaida knows a nice guy when she sees one. I say that from the safe position of being almost old enough to be your grandmother...............:laugh::laugh:

Well depending on where and how old like say 28 years difference that would be old enough. for Grandma:bunny:;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
This relationship can work just fine if you follow the rules:

Don't try to bring him home. Visit, have fun and go back to the real world.

Never send money (Western Union or otherwise). It's okay to bring gifts, pay for dates and give him pocket money while you're there but never send money when you're not.

Understand that this relationship will end when a bigger, better deal comes along for him. You represent opportunity and opportunity is a serious aphrodesiac. Opportunity is sexy. Opportunity is also stepping off every plane that lands in the DR and the only thing that trumps opportunity is ... a better opportunity, so enjoy the moment.

this thread should have ended with this very informative post.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Sankie Domingo? HAhahahaha!!! This thread get's better and better!! Africaida are you playing matchmaker again!!!??? :) Don't do it!!!

LOL, I am innocent !

Sankie Domingo? I like it! It is much easier to remember than Landro, Landau or whatever you name is. ;)

USKK

May 14, 2010
LOL, I am innocent !

Sankie Domingo? I like it! It is much easier to remember than Landro, Landau or whatever you name is. ;)

It's getting estrogen dominant vs. testosterone here. What happened fella's?? Thanks to all my female peeps:)

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Ooooook....U got me....I'm really in animation. I draw cartoons for a living :)

Hey man, what about me? I m really 'Lonzo Calrisian, Lando's older brother. I was another black dude in the sci-fi movies. You just didnt see me because of, you know, the politics of the spaceman business...always trying to keep an interplanetary brother down. The Studio didnt see my vision for breakdancing Chewbacas and a rapping Yoda.
While Lil Bro was out there fighting off them Dark Vaders and whatnot, I had to hustle. I was the only dude on the block who had an Imperial AT Walker with gold plated knee joints and a Thunderbird grille on it.
But I m doing good myself. I was a personal barber to a Mr. Lieutenant Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Oh the Kling-on memories...now those are some real brutal woman with rhinocerous style foreheads and the sharp teeth. Oral sex is out of the question there, belieeeeeeeeeve me. Whoo...Right now I m on Broadway in a musical revival The Jetsons'. I have a supporting role as Uniblab.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Between them ? LMAO :) :)

SKK any news from sexy Nataneal ? Any one sick in his family yet?

Last edited:

USKK

May 14, 2010
Between them ? LMAO :) :)

SKK any news from sexy Nataneal ? Any one sick in his family yet?

LOL! not yet, still being very attentive though....waiting for the sanky to come out...:cheeky:
or is that Sanky behavior? My niece already has been hit up for passport $ from hers.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Really ?

LOL! not yet, still being very attentive though....waiting for the sanky to come out...:cheeky:
or is that Sanky behavior? My niece already has been hit up for passport $ from hers.

woooooow, your niece too ?? Boy, you guys really loved that animation team ;)

But, you are still in touch with him then, do you have some kind of hope that he is not a sanky?

USKK

May 14, 2010
woooooow, your niece too ?? Boy, you guys really loved that animation team ;)

But, you are still in touch with him then, do you have some kind of hope that he is not a sanky?

Well, she's very young, so she's excused from having some mindless fun. What am I saying, it was my vacation too! I'm entitled to some of that.
Yes, we keep in touch. and of course I hope he's not a sanky. It sucks to know this goes on at all. I would hate to be talking to anyone who lives that way. As his new acqaintance, I would wish better for him and his future.

USKK

May 14, 2010
I am speechless..........................................................

just long-distance acquaintances....I guess really doesn't matter if he is a sanky...i'll never see him again, anyway.
"no sanky...no cry":cool:

iamcanadian

May 17, 2010
just long-distance acquaintances....I guess really doesn't matter if he is a sanky...i'll never see him again, anyway.
"no sanky...no cry":cool:

I've been reading this thread for awhile now and I gotta say it's the funniest thing I've read in a long while. RacerX should take his show on the road.....seriously funny. Keep it up (please) :laugh:

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Yes, we keep in touch. and of course I hope he's not a sanky. It sucks to know this goes on at all. I would hate to be talking to anyone who lives that way. As his new acqaintance, I would wish better for him and his future.

It does suck that this goes on here. It sucks that they get away with it.

Better to take the money you spend talking to him and give it to the Beyond the Beach Foundation, a Canadian charity that assists kids in DR.

Do you really want an acquaintance like him? Do you really want who and what he is to be a part of your life? Do you condone that activity? While you may wish better for him - he doesn't. He sees his activity as an investment in his future - away from this country.

Mar 1, 2009
Africaida, I think you are trying to live vicariously through Charlize Theron's escapades in Sankie Domingo. Don't deny it baby, did you already reserve your ticket for the next all inclusive animation team excursion? I'm sure you will be drawing lot's of attention from them animators :)

Lonzo, that you man? Oh snap BruH what a place for a reunion DR1 yes sir! Momma Calrisian was wondering where you been boy? After that last holographic recording stating that you we're bouncing because of you borrowing Palpatine's porsche and he was sending some imperial guards after you, you kinda dropped of the map?

All we heard was rumors afterwards.

I heard you had something to do with dropping a bottle of moet in the warp core while partying in the hot tub of the holo deck with Lieutenant Uhura, Nurse Janice and Deanna Troy. U ****ed off Captain Picard, didn't you?

I had then heard about you out there in the interplanetary circuit. I heard you was running with Space Ghost for a while and decided to drop him when he decided to do the from coast to coast gag, not serious enough for you.

Plus I guess that you didn't know Darth Maul was really a brother, actually a distant cousin of ours, Calrisian on our mothers side. That's where he get's the devilish grin from!

Please man, mamas sick and she would love to get word, data transmission or a least a jedi, vulcan or betazid telepathic communique!

Yours always,
Lil bruh Lando
Increase the peace &
May the force be with you.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Africaida, I think you are trying to live vicariously through Charlize Theron's escapades in Sankie Domingo. Don't deny it baby, did you already reserve your ticket for the next all inclusive animation team excursion? I'm sure you will be drawing lot's of attention from them animators :)

Lonzo, that you man? Oh snap BruH what a place for a reunion DR1 yes sir! Momma Calrisian was wondering where you been boy? After that last holographic recording stating that you we're bouncing because of you borrowing Palpatine's porsche and he was sending some imperial guards after you, you kinda dropped of the map?

All we heard was rumors afterwards.

I heard you had something to do with dropping a bottle of moet in the warp core while partying in the hot tub of the holo deck with Lieutenant Uhura, Nurse Janice and Deanna Troy. U ****ed off Captain Picard, didn't you?

I had then heard about you out there in the interplanetary circuit. I heard you was running with Space Ghost for a while and decided to drop him when he decided to do the from coast to coast gag, not serious enough for you.

Plus I guess that you didn't know Darth Maul was really a brother, actually a distant cousin of ours, Calrisian on our mothers side. That's where he get's the devilish grin from!

Please man, mamas sick and she would love to get word, data transmission or a least a jedi, vulcan or betazid telepathic communique!

Yours always,
Lil bruh Lando
Increase the peace &
May the force be with you.

lol
:cool::D:D:D:D:D

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I've been reading this thread for awhile now and I gotta say it's the funniest thing I've read in a long while. RacerX should take his show on the road.....seriously funny. Keep it up (please) :laugh:

Without a doubt :bunny:

I suspect Racer is on something........

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
How do you know ???????

Yup ! I booked my trip and I am taking Bachata and Merengue classes meanwhile. I can't wait to meet these talented Dominican dancers ;)

Counting the days.......

Congratulations Landito and Landizo, it's not everyday that you see family reunited on DR1. Just beautiful !

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
You may have a point Greydead but I highly doubt that respectable Jamaicans speak highly of the "rent-a-dread" of Negril or Montego Bay.

They're not shunned, either and when they get their money from the Western Union all those "respectable" JA islanders are their newest, bestest buddies and would jump at the chance for such a hookup. I'm not talking about the Church crowd or those with connected jobs, I'm talking about the struggling masses and even what they consider to be the "middle class".

"Respectable"? Who's got the right to consider themselves "respectable" and others not and how many total hypocrites hide behind veils of "respectability" only to be busted out when caught knee deep in their hypocracy?

When you boil it down, just about everybody in the "entertainment" industry is for sale to some extent. The business is all about "hookups" and not as much about talent as most think. I say the Sankies of the World provide a necessary service and they should be treated with understanding and respect. Old, fat, pale, rich widows need love too.

Status
Not open for further replies.