Cafe Santo Domingo in Canada?

LONER

Dec 16, 2015
I see the last post was in 2013 but I have to add my 2 cents worth. Thanks to Dianne Gravel I went to the web site she listed
and found it was still working. Ordered a case of 6x3lb. bags to be delivered to us in Edmonton Alberta.
Total cost: $129.00 CDN or $7.16 a pound. By the way, been lurking here for a year and registered just to post this:)
Wife and I just started the process to obtain permanent residency and will be living near Cabrera. I'll let you know how the
the order goes.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Does anybody know if there any restrictions on bringing coffee into LRD?

LONER

Dec 16, 2015
Coffee arrived on the 21st. Gave some to niece and her hubby in Calgary we all love Dr coffee I think we have gone through

bandoned pound already

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I haven't read the whole thread, thus I don't know if this has been shared already.

I stumbled upon this website precisely about Caf? Santo Domingo advertising to Canadian audiences. I personally like this advertising. Very appealing to the eye.

http://www.edwardsantana.com/cafe-santo-domingo/

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
not exactly truth in advertising, since it is not even close to Blue Mountain Coffee.

Well thats just a matter of taste. Obviously every single company is gonna advertise themselves as offering one of the top quality products in the market.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Well thats just a matter of taste. Obviously every single company is gonna advertise themselves as offering one of the top quality products in the market.

I think it's rather objectively established that the standard Cafe Santo Domingo is not a very good coffee.*

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Dominion aka Loblaws aka Superstore carries Santo Domingo coffee in cans and bags. $6.99 for the canned and $4.69 for the bags. Shoppers Drug Mart also carry it from time to time. Always available at the Dominion grocery store in my area.*