Can. girl fell for a DR guy and it cost me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgallo

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 25, 2004
AZB said:
When I am in a resort with my cute santiago girls, these sankies drool all over them from far away. they wouldn't dare talk to them because they know they have no chance with any one of them. You will never see a decent better class dominican girl caught dead with these gorillas.
Its usually the american / canadian/ european trashy women who come here seeking pleasure of the black flesh. These women are undesired in their own country so when they are given attention by these gorillas, they go nuts. Funny how you girls think these guys are georgous and hunks while their own women think they look like cheap ghetto pimps. Hahahaha, different strokes for different folks.
These ghetto pimps only go out with easy blonds or easy north american women becuase they know these are the only women who would stoop so low to go out with them, have sex and make babies with them. These guys can never go out with a cute santiaguera or any decent dominican girl from any decent family. Notice you never see them with any dominican guests from better class families. These pimps only make babies with dominican guetto trashy girls or trashy white foreign women.
AZB

You're right!! Higher standard of living and more material things will not make you "higher class indivuduals" We're full of consumerist trash! The "fast food mentality at work seeking "fast sex on the cheap"

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
la_barbie said:
retard .. before judging someone on their weight, you should hit the gym yourself

i give stallion credit for being so kind on his post !
Hahahah, actually I am in the gym, you should have seen me when I wasn't.
I know I am no brad pitt but I also know that I don't have to pay some cheap sankie for sex. If that girl is such a hot shot then why is it that she had to pay for sex (like you do here I bet) to a low life guetto pimp? You see, all you girls up in north america think you are hotshots and special but in reality, you are no better than any sleazy slut who cheats on her boyfriend and worse, pays for hotel, car rental and then sends him money and then can't help but think about him 24 hrs. So you expect me to believe she is 135lbs curvy bombshell? I think not. I would like to see her foto and yours too. If you are the barbie I think you are, then you shouldn't be throwing stones from a glass house either.
Now go back and start fantasizing of spending a romantic weekend with your guetto pimp.
AZB

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
thanks for sharing

Hello,

First of all thanks for sharing your story with us.
Second: Boeard members, it's great that you tell her your real opinions, but please remember: The sound makes the music. Fort the people with AADD:
Please try to be nice, even when saying that somebody did something stupid.

And by the way stupid: I think the whole experience and what you did wasn't stupid at all. Everything happens for a reason. Yes, you paid some money - but think about how much you got. Some amazing sex and the knowledge that sex is indeed important to you. You stated that you went on for weeks without having sex with your fiance..... I think everyone including you knows what to think of that.
It cost you a vacation and a little wire transfer to find out whats going on (or better: not going on)with yourself and your relation ship. As I said before: Everything happens for a reason.... Please don't be frustrated. Welcome the new wisdom of life - you did good!

Markus

Sunshine2005

Jan 11, 2005
Had to Reply

Haven't finished reading all the responses, but the story is just to hitting home! I've been to DR many many times and know the deal. I have a fantastic time every time, and much of that has to do with the amazing men there. I'm a pretty fair skinned Indian girl, and speak Spanish, so am often mistaken for a Latina, which just seems to fuel the fire. At the risk of sounding full of myself, I am attractive and have a great body. Anyway, long story short. I also became engaged in Dec, and went to PP in Jan with some girlfriends. Was rushed from the time I stepped off the airplane to the time I boarded the plane home. Had fun, didn't discourage the attention, but let them all know about the boyfriend (told my friends I didnt know the Spanish word for "fiancee" ;->). Then. I saw and met Victor. Wow. All I have to say is that I fought temptation and didn't do anything I shouldn't have, but let me tell you I wanted to.
Similar stories just weeks apart. Funny coincidence I thought.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AZB said:
Hahahah, actually I am in the gym, you should have seen me when I wasn't.
I know I am no brad pitt but I also know that I don't have to pay some cheap sankie for sex. If that girl is such a hot shot then why is it that she had to pay for sex (like you do here I bet) to a low life guetto pimp? You see, all you girls up in north america think you are hotshots and special but in reality, you are no better than any sleazy slut who cheats on her boyfriend and worse, pays for hotel, car rental and then sends him money and then can't help but think about him 24 hrs. So you expect me to believe she is 135lbs curvy bombshell? I think not. I would like to see her foto and yours too. If you are the barbie I think you are, then you shouldn't be throwing stones from a glass house either.
Now go back and start fantasizing of spending a romantic weekend with your guetto pimp.
AZB

Hey, I ain't defending any chick who pays for everything and has her sankies here, whatever, don't really care, just when you poke at people for their weight.. thats what gets to me, I'm not a big girl, hell I wasen't even born in Canada, I just live here.... I admit a lot of girls from here tend to think their hot shots down there, but it does show the maturity/repect for a women you have when you judge women on their weight and calling them a slut on here, when you've never seen them in person ! ... you said it yourself you ain't no brad pitt

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Yep. We arean't ALL trashy fat sluts up here in Canada.

One day when I can afford it (and I sooo look forward to that day-I miss DR so much) I will be back over an extended period and prove it to ya AZB! As a long time reader of this board, this always comes up - and I hate the fact that we are indeed misrepresented and lumped into the same group just because so many people go there to get laid. If they do, so what, but that does NOT mean we all go there for the same reason.

Last time I went with my father, got my scuba certification and just spent time enjoying the scenery, toying with the sankies (cuz I NEVER let them know I understand Spanish) and visiting people I know in SD.

Girlfirend that got played....you are still hankering for more. That's why you think you should e-mail/call whatever. Move on. Maybe pay more attention to your fiance instead of dreaming about a smooth operator, and you will be surprised what you get back. Just a thought.....

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The moral of the story is ...

...if more American and Canadian men would learn how to treat women properly, Sankies would be out of business. :)

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
Sunshine2005 said:
Haven't finished reading all the responses, but the story is just to hitting home! I've been to DR many many times and know the deal. I have a fantastic time every time, and much of that has to do with the amazing men there. I'm a pretty fair skinned Indian girl, and speak Spanish, so am often mistaken for a Latina, which just seems to fuel the fire. At the risk of sounding full of myself, I am attractive and have a great body. Anyway, long story short. I also became engaged in Dec, and went to PP in Jan with some girlfriends. Was rushed from the time I stepped off the airplane to the time I boarded the plane home. Had fun, didn't discourage the attention, but let them all know about the boyfriend (told my friends I didnt know the Spanish word for "fiancee" ;->). Then. I saw and met Victor. Wow. All I have to say is that I fought temptation and didn't do anything I shouldn't have, but let me tell you I wanted to.
Similar stories just weeks apart. Funny coincidence I thought.

just make sure you don't send cash!
Good girl.
Daisy

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
Nelly said:
...if more American and Canadian men would learn how to treat women properly, Sankies would be out of business. :)

OH MY GOD - YOU TOTALLY NAILED IT (SO TO SPEAK)

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
hollywood north said:
Yep. We arean't ALL trashy fat sluts up here in Canada.

One day when I can afford it (and I sooo look forward to that day-I miss DR so much) I will be back over an extended period and prove it to ya AZB! As a long time reader of this board, this always comes up - and I hate the fact that we are indeed misrepresented and lumped into the same group just because so many people go there to get laid. If they do, so what, but that does NOT mean we all go there for the same reason.

Last time I went with my father, got my scuba certification and just spent time enjoying the scenery, toying with the sankies (cuz I NEVER let them know I understand Spanish) and visiting people I know in SD.

Girlfirend that got played....you are still hankering for more. That's why you think you should e-mail/call whatever. Move on. Maybe pay more attention to your fiance instead of dreaming about a smooth operator, and you will be surprised what you get back. Just a thought.....

YES - I do believe I AM hankering for more ... but it will fade over time.

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
Hlywud said:
I need a picture for the Media Gallery, please upload one so we can all see.

YA - Like I'm going to post my picture for the world - and my FIANCE to see my SHAME.

What are you ... on CRACK?

I'm always getting cofused for Canadian Singer Amanda Marshall if that helps.

Daisygirl

Jan 11, 2005
miguel said:
You know the answer to your question since you wrote it yourself.

It made your relationship better?. So I gather that you told your fiance about it since it seems that you think that you did nothing wrong.

Welcome to the DR and since you are so proud of what you did, there's a guy in Santiago that is very, very poor and he needs some money, would you please send him some. He would also "rock your boat". Let me know and I will send you his address. Better yet, read the newspapers and see for yourself how many poor people are in Sri Lanka right now!!!. Care to help since you are so generous?.

Sorry if I am being harsh, well, I am not that sorry for the simple fact that in one breath you are calling yourself a "loser" and a "fool" for sending him money but not once did you mentioned that you were sorry for cheating on your "temp b/f". Not only are you not sorry, but you insist on trying to keep in touch with this guy. You keep on calling him and now that he is not returning your calls, you want to email him. All while making the excuse of telling him that you will not help him any more.

Did I mentioned that I am very poor?. I am accepting monetary help from any "Mother Theresa" wannabe, but don't spect any sex, at least not you!!.

VERY nice ...
The REALL reason I want to contact him is to tell him off !
Yes, Maybe I'm still hot for him but now, I'm WAY MORE PISSED than anything.

holy animosity ....

Absolutely not

Daisygirl said:
YA - Like I'm going to post my picture for the world - and my FIANCE to see my SHAME.

What are you ... on CRACK?

I'm always getting cofused for Canadian Singer Amanda Marshall if that helps.

Many posters have their picture in the DR1 Media Gallery, and I was serious.
Definitely not on crack! Sankies like that stuff though!

And you are always getting confused with Amanda Marshall, why can't you sing either.

Now you are scared of your fiance finding your picture, what are you going to do after he reads your confession.

Don't be shy upload your pictures Daisy, or at least look at the other members then do your thing with the upload, we are not asking for a nude pic.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nelly said:
I goes both ways. If you women stop stuffing your face with food in north america, match you waistline with these beautiful girls from latin america, stop dressing up like a construction workers and stop acting like men, maybe just maybe these poor souls (men) would stop coming here from north american to sleep with sleezy trashy hookers. It so seems, these men get far more respect and pleasure from them than from the women from up north. I am not even sure if we can label them women any more.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Daisygirl said:
VERY nice ...
The REALL reason I want to contact him is to tell him off !
Yes, Maybe I'm still hot for him but now, I'm WAY MORE PISSED than anything.

holy animosity ....
There are plenty of well dressed classy educated black men in USA but it so happens, women like her only go for the guetto, loser black men from poor barrios of DR and then complain when they find what they deserve. Women like her go back a long time when in the days of slavery, the same women slept with slaves and had kids. So this is not a new phenomenom.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
AZB said:
I goes both ways. If you women stop stuffing your face with food in north america, match you waistline with these beautiful girls from latin america, stop dressing up like a construction workers and stop acting like men
AZB
speak for yourself.... you should start acting like a man

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
LOL!!! AZB-you are sooo right about the contruction worker style. One of my Dominican friends always comments on that....and I see 'em on the plane all the time, at the beach etc....unfeminine, ill grooomed, poorly dressed in baggy *** shorts and birkenstock sandals...ugh! and ill looking. BUT we are all not like that.

As I said earlier unfortunately that seems to be the majority. Explains why chicks travel down there to get some, just like there FBU compatriats.

Guess it's hard to get over the flurry of attention that one does not get at home and by the way whoever said anyone can get a blonde...you are so wrong. Especially one that speaks decent Spanish.
HN

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Sunshine2005 said:
I also became engaged in Dec, and went to PP in Jan with some girlfriends.... Had fun, didn't discourage the attention,...
Another one who's boyfriend apparently doesn't mind ...
Are you North American men all naive or what? Especially those with goodlooking girlfriends?? Don't these guys know what goes on in AI resorts all over the world?
Sunshine2005 said:
pretty fair skinned Indian girl.....often mistaken for a Latina......I am attractive and have a great body.
Sunshine, put your pic up in the media gallery next to Daisy's one pls .. :bandit:
Bartolomeo

BTW While reading this, I was chatting with a 'friend' in the DR, she asked me a favor: if I could pls lend her some money to pay the first month at university. Coincidence?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hollywood north said:
LOL!!! AZB-you are sooo right about the contruction worker style. One of my Dominican friends always comments on that....and I see 'em on the plane all the time, at the beach etc....unfeminine, ill grooomed, poorly dressed in baggy *** shorts and birkenstock sandals...ugh! and ill looking. BUT we are all not like that.

As I said earlier unfortunately that seems to be the majority. Explains why chicks travel down there to get some, just like there FBU compatriats.

Guess it's hard to get over the flurry of attention that one does not get at home and by the way whoever said anyone can get a blonde...you are so wrong. Especially one that speaks decent Spanish.
HN
Hey hollywood north, I have no beef with you and my posts are not directed toward you at all. I often admire you on how you keep your cool even in heated exchanges.
I just can't stand the dumb girls who always come here and fall in love with a ghetto pimp and think they have found denzel washington (my favorite actor). If these girls are going to be mating with a low life ghetto loser, then do it behind everyone's back and behind closed doors. No need to mention this to anyone. In fact, if I were a woman, I would be ashamed to tell anyone that I am sleeping with a total loser. A guy who is not worthy of talking to by his own people (dominican girls). so when I see that foreign girls are so proud to meet some poor loser from a ghetto and then brag about sleeping with him on public message board is just beyond me.
Decent class dominicans in santiago and santo domingo, never let women pay for anything. These guys pick them up from homes in late model cars, take them to fancy restaurants / bars and spend money on them. I am talking about taking out domincian girls. Now the same dominican men do go out with cheap ghetto sluts too. Some of these girls are seriously hot looking beauties who can put many Miss universe contestants to shame. but the same guys take those barrio girls to dark back street bars where they can't be seen by anyone. Then they simply take them to cabanas (motels), have fun and take them back home immediately. No social contact is kept with them. now the same girls meet some gringo and he falls in love with her after the first lay. he sends her money and eventually marries her.
See the difference?
AZB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Nelly nailed it!!! That's why I married an Italian (right from Italy)

35 (yes THIRTY FIVE) years ago! I guess North American men STILL haven't learned what it takes to make a woman happy (and I don't mean JUST the sex part of it)! It's the whole romantic package that makes Dominican sankies so good at what they do! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.