Can you be better off with a woman who you know is only with you for $?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Go with the girl you know, starting over with a new here?? Cut your wrist now...better a slow death on your own rather then by somebody else...i've been trying to start over as well spite funds...i been weaning them out over the past 45 days from sites i meet them on..i meet over 20 now and have 2 steady girls, not one has asked for money or anything yet..yet!! So unless you have time on your hands or wish to maybe invest in a detective (seems the only way to see if they are true) go with the girl you know..we always start out as friends in most cases don't we??? Then hopefully your partner becomes your best friend, bam! Marry her...just my 2 cents from your experience as well..lets not do that bs ride again bro!! I know i want no part of that again myself..yes,same as you, not as bad though

anthony

Great advice all the way up until the marriage part. forget the marriage! What do you have to gain by marriage? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Do not get married! This is totally unnecessary. Run from marriage a fast as you can. Quick. Do not pass go, do not collect you $200.

Do not get married!

Frank

All women goes after the money.

I cant see any problem with that. Men do the same thing, if there are two equal women, one rich and one living in the barrio- i am certain 99% would take the rich one.
The last 1% would take the poor chica just to be sure she would stay as a private sexslave in the barrio. (Yes frank12, i am talking about you)

:p

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Great advice all the way up until the marriage part. forget the marriage! What do you have to gain by marriage? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Do not get married! This is totally unnecessary. Run from marriage a fast as you can. Quick. Do not pass go, do not collect you $200.

Do not get married!

Frank

Agreed, because the wife will do it for you... "Honey Money"

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

Do not get married!

Frank

I second that! !!!!!!!!

drescape24

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
The Mrs and I liked to reminisce about how when we were dating, she thought I had money, and I thought she came from money. Well.... We both screwed each other over nicely. But still are very happy.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sounds like a plan. Problem for you will be falling in love. At least in a larger city you have a much bigger selection and can avoid kissing the same frog more than once on your search for the perfect process.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Traneman good to see you back !
You have lirned a lot from the past problems you had use that to your advantige.
Like HB told you keep your bank account info private for god sake.
Try living alone for a while have some girlfriend's see how it go's .
Don't buy house,car,visa . You may be geting very lucky that your Ex is not showing up to court.
The new girl is hot as hell just go slow and try not to fall in love and get loco.

Frank knows girls - I cook - we can be the there stuges next genersathion of Expats looooooloud.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Wow, dv8 informing us hoes are cheaper than wives, frank offering to cherry pick hoes for the price of a club sandwich, and yacht chef utterly butchering the english language.

I love this thread!

Aug 6, 2006
The trouble with marrying women is when the woman takes it as a symbol that she owns your sorry ass.

Unless you are the sort that likes being owned, this is not a good thing. This destroys the passion, and love without passion is pretty impossible, at least for some men.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I'm never getting married again that is for sure. Whatever happens I need to sell the house I have there now. I can't live there again because the neighbor was the one who had me jailed. That girl may be too competitive/crazy though because she called my wife and gave her play by plays of what we did. Same old story of wife abandons bedroom, guy looks for something else etc.
I've actually been in that bar Frank has in Cabarete before for the St. Pat's day thing last year. It sounds like he needs someone that is organized and bilingual to manage his office. I'd also take charge of keeping the schizo woman out of the bar if he wanted me to do that.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
To Island Dreaming;

NOOOOOOOO.. I meant that it sounds like something he needs a part time worker for..

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Trainman believe me you have not tricked the ex into letting the green card expire if that is what you were trying to say..she was smart enough to get to the USA she will be smart enough to stay. The Dominican Republic may not be for you nor the women. You may need to be closer to home, the USA in case you run into the same situation. If you really truly want to live here then why not come back for yourself not a woman. If you can't do that then take Frank up on his offer. You will be well entertained and fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.