Canadian Tourists at Bahia Principe "Nightmare Vacation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Spoken like the real "pseudo gangsta you are"... Dah most "important man on DR1" " pulling the piece again" gorgyle.

****ango, should you not be on the Santo Domingo malecon, showing off your 'white Dominican girlfriend"? maybe kissing her in public?

you are just a simple minded fool looking for a fight. as you notice, i have better things to do in life than stalking other posters. if you want some credibility here, you will not achieve it by trying to belittle others. this is an adult site, and grown people reallize that people who are quick to marginalize others have serious issues themselves.

try to grow up, and stop living the life of a juvenile. get into a thread that requires information, and analysis, and show us what you bring. you are never going to gain any bonafides by attacking others. this is not a bar.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
read the story again.. they were not raped.. And I think that you are completely wrong about the Embassy "dispatching someone"... of course I do not know about the Canadians.. but the US Embassy certainly would not. They will send someone to visit you in jail, but that is it.

Okay, I skimmed through the article. But even if they were not raped anyone who has gone through
something like that would not continue to stay there. You would pack your bags and go someplace else.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Are you sure about that? I had the impression that they would offer assistance to citizens
because I know that when I renewed my passport it included a pamphlet stating to contact
the US embassy if you encounter any problems. It included the number of various US embassies.

Last edited:

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Okay, I skimmed through the article. But even if they were not raped anyone who has gone through
something like that would not continue to stay there. You would pack your bags and go someplace else.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Are you sure about that? I had the impression that they would offer assistance to citizens beca
because O know that when I renewed my passport it included a pamphlet stating to contact th
the US embassy if you encounter any problems. It included the number of various US embassies.

That must be to make you feel better about traveling! The Embassy will call a family member for you. They will "make a note of it" if you get a death threat. And they will visit you if you are in jail. They will lend you money to get home. As far as I know, that is all they will do.

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
Don't know how much of this story is true, but I want to meet their families. They have juice!!! They were able to call the Dominican Republic and get the local police ( maybe a private agency) to come and protect their daughters? I need a family like that.

In a foreigner country and need protection call us. Only thing, why didn't the family get them out?

This sounds like a scene from the Hostel movies.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Don't know how much of this story is true, but I want to meet their families. They have juice!!! They were able to call the Dominican Republic and get the local police ( maybe a private agency) to come and protect their daughters? I need a family like that.

In a foreigner country and need protection call us. Only thing, why didn't the family get them out?

This sounds like a scene from the Hostel movies.

yeah, I had trouble with that part.

Canadians fluent enough in Spanish to get the police to go and guard a room in an AI? THAT sounded off..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
yeah, I had trouble with that part.

Canadians fluent enough in Spanish to get the police to go and guard a room in an AI? THAT sounded off..

heck; guys living down the block can't get the cops on the phone, but they called them from Canada, and explained the issues in their best spanish...ok

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Seriously. A security is walking his beat, sees girls on a balcony screaming for help, and he pulls his gun and fires at them??

What's wrong with that picture?

answer: EVERYTHING> LOL

NEXT QUESTION:

Local "Rag" newspaper PRINTS the whole unsubstantiated story, (obviously to sell papers). What's wrong with THAT picture???

answer: EVERYTHING> LOL

Things in "journalism" have reached a sad state when you get better "news" from "National Enquirer" and other tabloid news outlets, than from local newspapers.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
US embasy's are only to SELL visas to foreign nationals, not help US citizens.
We can't even get in without an appointment, if then!
If you want to talk to someone from the consulate, wait for them at "Capuchino's" restaurant up Maximo Gomez.
They are there EVERYDAY, from 1 to about 3:30.
Buy them a few drinks, you will get "VIP Service" that way!!!!
Do I Sound Bitter??????
GOOD, I mean to!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
The resort is going to cover their ass no matter what, every room getting the safes broken in by staff, other staff giving key cards to open doors... This resort is needs a flush of the scum.... Btw, the bartender that pulled my friend out of the shower was thrown out of the building at gun point.... Motive is there and other staff upset at what happened.. The resort refused to call police,... More shame on the travel agency for not getting help right away... CBC will be covering it soon.... And she doesn't want money... If it safes one life or someone from being raped it was worth it to say something... She also said she would hate herself if she didn't say anything and something did happen to someone at that resort.

ahhhhhhh... FINALLY.. I was WONDERING when these idiots, (I have better descriptions, but I'm going to be nice... for now), would learn of DR1 and start the campaign here.

I SMELL SPIN DOCTORS!!!!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
The resort is going to cover their ass no matter what, every room getting the safes broken in by staff, other staff giving key cards to open doors... This resort is needs a flush of the scum.... Btw, the bartender that pulled my friend out of the shower was thrown out of the building at gun point.... Motive is there and other staff upset at what happened.. The resort refused to call police,... More shame on the travel agency for not getting help right away... CBC will be covering it soon.... And she doesn't want money... If it safes one life or someone from being raped it was worth it to say something... She also said she would hate herself if she didn't say anything and something did happen to someone at that resort.

Beside all the self manufactured drama. How was your vacation ? How many chicos did you "befriend"? Did Juan, Raul, Sergio,and Julio tell you that they love.

Status
Not open for further replies.