charter question to canada from DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy please post the link or where you get these cheap tickets from.

Thanks
There's no secret involved. Anyone can just call the tour reps. from TMR, Signature etc. I don't want to post the tel. numbers because they are busy doing their job which is not looking for tickets. If they have any cancellations or extras they will sell them at a reasonable price. As for a return ticket from the DR, that is somewhat more difficult. I was able to get some in the past but now you have to be very lucky. In this case, I'm flying back to Montreal with my wife and will look for a one way ticket back. Usually it's cheap. Don't know now with the summer season rush. It may not be cheap but sure as heck not 1,000.00. Worst case scenario, Jet Blue from Burlington to POP via NY. As low as 169.00 sometimes.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There's no secret involved. Anyone can just call the tour reps. from TMR, Signature etc. I don't want to post the tel. numbers because they are busy doing their job which is not looking for tickets. If they have any cancellations or extras they will sell them at a reasonable price. As for a return ticket from the DR, that is somewhat more difficult. I was able to get some in the past but now you have to be very lucky. In this case, I'm flying back to Montreal with my wife and will look for a one way ticket back. Usually it's cheap. Don't know now with the summer season rush. It may not be cheap but sure as heck not 1,000.00. Worst case scenario, Jet Blue from Burlington to POP via NY. As low as 169.00 sometimes.

This is how smart men do business. Know the contacts and keep up with current info. I hate it when people just pull out webpages from google and post them as if they have come out of ancient Sumerian tablets. Funny how they present the information as sacred knowledge. I like real info.
example: if you ask me what is the best laptop under 800 dollars, I will tell you exactly which one and chances are, you would not find a better deal or a better laptop in this price range. I can see how many people will give tigermart.com webpage as answers.
Thanks for the help.
AZB

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
You come across as a very sarcastic and bitter individual AZB. I’m sure you don’t give a rat’s ass what I think. Rumour has it that you’re not a bad guy. Your initial post was badly worded to begin with. We couldn’t tell if it was one way or two way fare that you were looking for to Canada or Montreal or Quebec. You should have asked for a one-way standby ticket from a charter rep for a Canadian traveling to a specific destination. But we cut you some slack and responded with our suggestions as people who travel back and forth between Canada and the DR frequently as members of this board who like helping people. I don’t see anyone on this thread offering advice as if it’s Sumerian wisdom, but I somehow I can’t shake this image of you as one very small bitter sarcastic man.

Real information? The train from Montreal to Quebec costs about $42 (without the tax). Have a coke and smile!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I should have sent eddy a pm instead, only if I had known in advance that he knew what I was looking for. This is the difference between him and you. he understood while some are still guessing. Go back to your google browsing, this maybe too much for you.
but thanks for your time.
AZB :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I should have sent eddy a pm instead, only if I had known in advance that he knew what I was looking for. This is the difference between him and you. he understood while some are still guessing. Go back to your google browsing, this maybe too much for you.
but thanks for your time.
AZB :)

yeah he understood after reading 40 posts of people trying to figure out what you were asking for.

Don't be a smart ass. these people that tried to help you are Canadians and they travel very often to the DR. both Mali and Margaret were there in June and in case you missed it Mr smart mouth, Margaret in post 28 said she went in June for 428.60 Return and eddy said he got last min one way for 370.00.

Good luck getting your friend a deal, let us know.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Well you said it.
This is how smart men do business. Know the contacts and keep up with current info. AZB

I should have sent eddy a pm instead, only if I had known in advance that he knew what I was looking for.

Use this next time...

crystal_ball_LG1.jpg

You need all the help you can get!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why do women even attempt to answer questions which are beyond their mental capacity? I mean, don't you women have dishes to wash and dinner to cook?
I say, google should ban all women from using their site. I hate google worshipers. There is so much more to life than googling all day for any inquiry. Lets go out and experience the real life. let men like us worry about the real issues and run this world. Thanks ladies but please do not waste my time responding to this post, I am going to sit around and do nothing for a the rest of the day. This is what real men should be doing, eating, drinking, discussing philosophies and above all, resting. :)
have a good day.
AZB

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
*fingers in ears*

Why do women even attempt to answer questions which are beyond their mental capacity? I mean, don't you women have dishes to wash and dinner to cook?
I say, google should ban all women from using their site. I hate google worshipers. There is so much more to life than googling all day for any inquiry. Lets go out and experience the real life. let men like us worry about the real issues and run this world. Thanks ladies but please do not waste my time responding to this post, I am going to sit around and do nothing for a the rest of the day. This is what real men should be doing, eating, drinking, discussing philosophies and above all, resting. :)
have a good day.
AZB

edvard_munch.gif

*fingers in ears*
LALALA LA LA LALA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LAALA LAL LALA LA

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I know AZB and can tell you he is doing this to get a rise out of all of you.

now that he has gotten his answer; there is no need to keep this thread open

thank you all for helping him

thread closed

carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.