Child Support Laws in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
He's an idiot. One paragraph he says he doesn't trust his wife. Another he says:
We'll see who laughs last.

I am a idiot? Now when people come looking for their money, and they WILL COME nada is in my name NADA. Do you think I care if I do not have a 98 Toyota in my name, or a apartment in Alma Rosa II, and I will NEVER in this lifetime open a bank account in DR WHY? I have wiried myself money many times it is very simple. I deal with cash in hand in DR period.

I will tell you what trust is. The woman I have a daughter with here has keys to my apartment, keys to my truck, her name is on my bank accounts, and she has my password to my emails, and she has NEVER taken a PENNY from me without letting me know.

I send my wife money for rent, food, and a little extra por mi hija nada mas!!! I told her if you need money so bad sell that car I bought.

Do you think growing in the streets of Chicago and attending DePaul taught me to let some woman lie to me about everything and I am suppose to suck it up, because some of you think Dominican women are God gift to men.

Look Belmont if you want to date my wife KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, but first put my daughter on a plane SDQ to ORD THANKS!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Well you clarified my original thoughts about you. Funny how your type come on here,see that the site is not full of dogs and slowly but surely change and smooth out the original direction you were headed, you're a band wagon jumper.
I'm not particularly a Dominican only zone, I just so happened to fall in love with a lovely women who is Dominican. None of us can help where we are born,and therefore I do not get it, you want mexican women, I suppose you still have posters of your favourite pop groups blue tacked on your wall. If you do not trust your woman with your money, and then she gives reason again after you give her your cards to use, just who is the idiot here, check the mirror Sherlock.
But your posts stink of contradiction and so I doubt you do much for anyone other than yourself, having originally been asking how little you can get away with paying out to give your child a good home.
The fact you take what I said about her family and if she is connected with PN friends as something you would wipe off as insignificant, then I expect you will be the kind of guy who doesn't get far with friendships with anyone in DR.No one likes tobe with those who attract attention and if you have such an 'I don't give a toss attitude' then you will yourself drinking alone very very quickly.
Lastly, for your on self preservation, learn who to be afraid of,or rather who to avoid, or you may end up in a sticky situation, and a sticky situation in the DR with now friends, is no fun, remember family size is EVERYTHING. And likeyou said,there are only 6 people in your life you care for and so I presume vice versa, haha!! I have no beef with no one, but I give you this for free, drop the attitude because that will land you in places you might find uncomfortable.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I pity your children for having to live life with a father having such anger issues. Chances are they will enter into similar abusive relationships which their mothers had with their father. Tell us what happened during your childhood that led you this abusive attitude. Did your father abuse your mother? Were you abused or inappropriately touched? Really, get some help, stop the cycle.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I am a idiot? Now when people come looking for their money, and they WILL COME nada is in my name NADA.!

Yeh,you are so sure people are going to come looking for money you owe, you run away from your responsibilities and hide behind your wifes apron, lol. That is not called manly, that is called immaturity, inability to cut cloth, unable to live where you belong, obviously in a cheaper neighbourhood. Everything you write only clarifies you are a sperm donor punk who hides from his mistakes behind a women, haha!
What a catch you are!!! hahaha!
This didn't go according to plan did it!!!!:cry:

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
And likeyou said,there are only 6 people in your life you care for and so I presume vice versa, haha!! I have no beef with no one, but I give you this for free, drop the attitude because that will land you in places you might find uncomfortable.
As would be expected, missing from the six people is his father. The apple rarely falls far from the tree.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I pity your children for having to live life with a father having such anger issues. Chances are they will enter into similar abusive relationships which their mothers had with their father. Tell us what happened during your childhood that led you this abusive attitude. Did your father abuse your mother? Were you abused or inappropriately touched? Really, get some help, stop the cycle.

Give me one sentence where I said I abused any of my women? I can tell your are upset because of the world you came from. If I had to guess I bet you are from one of those BORING, STUFFY, LIFELESS countries in Europe I feel you I would be in DR too if I grew up in one of those places.

Take me for instance my mother is African American from Alabama, my father is Puerto Rican from Ponce, PR, I have a beautiful daughter part Mexican, and another Beautiful daughter part Dominican. I loved my childhood Humboldt Park in the Late 80's man what could have been better "Puerto Rican Day" in June WOW talk about fun. I could watch B- Boys Break Dancing in the streets of chicago then, watch the Bomba y Plena Celebrations in Ponce. I can tell you without any doubt I LOVED my childhood. A lot of things you talk about family and friends in DR, I had the same thing growing up in a Puerto Rican barrio in Chicago, as well as my mother'sfamily in Alabama.

BTW Why do some many white people think that every child was abused. The way you went their I KNOW for fact you were abused thats why you ran your to ass to DR. Who was a uncle, grandfather, NO wait it was that cousin who really wasn't a cousin!! You have to watch for the so called friends of the family.

Lastly let me leave you with this Dominicans stick together PERIOD no matter what. If you are from London and your being taken advantage off here in the USA and a American witness it 9 out 10 Americans would speak and say" wait they over charged you" then the American would tell the person" look you overcharged this person. Do you think this will happen most of the time in DR. That is why I live in the States nothing more. Americans stick together unless its some BS or Nonsense then my friend you are on your own. Look it is very HOT here in Chicago for this time of year so I have to finishing working ,but B-MONT and DOGGYMAN it has been fun.
If you two I ever in the CHI look me up I will buy you a drink. Te gusta Bacardi Me encanta Cuba Libre.

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Incoherent again! Does it take practice to pull this off so convincingly?:alien:

Please make sense if you are going to write something, Gibberish wastes my time trying to second guess which planet your thoughts come through before reaching planet earth!:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.