Combined Driver/Vehicle Translator Guide Security

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Another shot of them and some friends:

Did you look at ALL of the 171 (?) photos windeguy?

I stopped at about #10. LOL.

WE NEED TO TALK BUDDY.

But it could be a GREAT job op for the right person. Or the real HELL for someone. Ouch.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Once again I sincerely Thank all you for your advice and suggestions. Apart from the vehicle and driver does the native English speaking translator skill seem important. This whole plan that is coming together because of your help is not for me. But rather for young man with an excellent skill set who wants be more than a call center guy.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Once again I sincerely Thank all you for your advice and suggestions. Apart from the vehicle and driver does the native English speaking translator skill seem important. This whole plan that is coming together because of your help is not for me. But rather for young man with an excellent skill set who wants be more than a call center guy.

Your welcome.
Thank you.
YES. (I find that many from other countries speak some english)
Nice that you are helping. :)
Great that the young man wants to do more then phone calls.

And with that my hats off to you. Talk later. :)

Sorry I'm being short. Have horse and evening chores to do that .... I have to do. :)

Last edited:

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Right now he is preparing the DR1 advertisement, got a dedicated email address, and a dedicated phone number. He has gone to all the hotels for current prices/amenities, and has most restaraunts menus. He is a 6 feet 2 inch 232 lb. former JUDO competitor & weightlifter but should that be mentioned? Any other suggestions?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Right now he is preparing the DR1 advertisement, got a dedicated email address, and a dedicated phone number. He has gone to all the hotels for current prices/amenities, and has most restaraunts menus. He is a 6 feet 2 inch 232 lb. former JUDO competitor & weightlifter but should that be mentioned? Any other suggestions?

I'm not gonna argue with him... but I carry "Bob" to help me out. lol

His Juddo and that he is a body builder IS very much important to those that what/desire/need a felt amount of security. Not to be a focus but just a casual mention.

232 lbs? Geeez. He a big boy.

Other suggestions? Come up and see me for a couple of days at my place.

You have helped the kids at the orphanage and done a lot with them that is greatly noted with thanks. I've missed you when I've been in Santiago.

You need a break and it is time that we met. Bring your friend along too for and nights stay.

You've earned it via your help with the kids and continued helping others.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning, We are going to pull the trigger probabaly today on taking out the ad. Are there any more suggestions? Since the service offers four distinct parts namely Driver/Vehicle Translator Guide & Security which of these should given the most emphasis? He has decided that fees will be $US99 a 10 hour day plus fuel replacement with each addtional hour at $US9. Generally limited to Santiago, la Vega, Jarabaco, Sanfrancisco de Macoris, and Navarette.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
But certainly available for North Shore, From POP to Saman? if needed....

Car/Driver Concierge Service with Security and On-time Performance

I should be on Madison Ave.....

HB

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I said before, I think this is a good idea.

Just search the archives here asking for exactly this.

Even Ringo Starr is onboard.... the first celebrity client.
He can have a cameo role in HB's new video commercial to be released next week.:p

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We were just talking about this this morning ... you need to knpw who to call for what - not all car mechanics know electrics.

Concierge is the key word

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning Gentlemen, Home Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent word choice. I guess I should have paid more attention in school instead of playing ball. Does the $US99 a 10 hour day sound Ok?

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, One last question the young man has refurbished the vehicle with strong A/C, sound system, tint, etc BUT the little grills for the airconditoner are missing. They got broken beyond salvage. It looks ugly and he has a line on replacements that cost $RD4,000 for all four. Is it worth waiting for them to be installed? I would appreciate any of you guys who have actually used car/drivers here or anywhere thoughts on the whole idea and this last minute hold up.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Good Afternoon, One last question the young man has refurbished the vehicle with strong A/C, sound system, tint, etc BUT the little grills for the airconditoner are missing. They got broken beyond salvage. It looks ugly and he has a line on replacements that cost $RD4,000 for all four. Is it worth waiting for them to be installed? I would appreciate any of you guys who have actually used car/drivers here or anywhere thoughts on the whole idea and this last minute hold up.

Time is money!

If you and the young man have your plans set up, papers in order, marketing ready to go and contacts made or lined up.

You good to go. AC vent grills should not be a big problem as long as the AC works along with everything else. Only him, you and me would notice.

Go for it! Congrats and good luck.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

What does this chofer charge for a STI to Sosua run, PM me his contact info?
This includes fuel, and I usually instruct clients to tip.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Evening I am waiting until we get the ad up tommorow to post any information but I appreciate all the advice.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Your first client might be right here on this page. Take a look at the folks from Minnesota...they NEED a driver.

HB

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning especially to Ringo, Patron, Wm Webster, D.Rep, DerFish, Chip, Tambo, & Professor HB for your most excellent advice and Adult guidance. We are in the last lap as we speak. Planned DR1 Ad, Mundo Anuncio, and Facebook. Any other ideas?