Confessions of a Sanky Panky

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
So, ve been following the comments on the OP article. Funny.  And I learned a few words.

Asquerosas. For example. 

The comments highlighted the lack of PC among doms. A trait I enjoy. 

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
So, ve been following the comments on the OP article. Funny.  And I learned a few words.

Asquerosas. For example. 

The comments highlighted the lack of PC among doms. A trait I enjoy. 

Many posters on this thread should read that comment section following the article. Although in Spanish, they can copy and paste the comments into Google Translate if need be. They may be surprised at what they read. I'm not. I've heard it for years. It's a Dominican newspaper article, so fair to say the responses are mostly from Dominicans. Not very flattering for the Sanky, or those searching for them.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Lets say your a first time visitor. No clue Haitian, Dominican. etc... Your at a resort, clueless. H*ll if they are in the DR working well they are Dominican. Again trying to think like a first timer. He/she works for the resort..must be legit. For some your hooked. The attention was overwhelming, he/she must love you, etc.... Funny for most, back in your home country you would see right through this game. But your in another country so you turn blind to it.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, ok. First timer. I'll go with that. 

But it is true that doms are romantic in ways that (for lack of a better term) western/Anglo men are not. Men have become so afraid to project their sexuality in EuroCanUsa that the girls gotta get on a plane to get what they really want. 

We are mammals, after all. Dom and EuroCanUsa. We dance to the same rhythm. Best enjoyed horizontally. 

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Yeah, ok. First timer. I'll go with that. 

But it is true that doms are romantic in ways that (for lack of a better term) western/Anglo men are not. Men have become so afraid to project their sexuality in EuroCanUsa that the girls gotta get on a plane to get what they really want. 

We are mammals, after all. Dom and EuroCanUsa. We dance to the same rhythm. Best enjoyed horizontally. 

Seriously... Sex is sex, romance is romance. Big difference for most.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
for men its just a matter of getting laid...they are not looking for romance ...I banged that chick last night .
the women on the other hand are looking for the same thing ...but they call it romance ...I met this hunk last night ...he is gorgeous ...we are going out later for dinner...and when they tell their friends ...its dating ....but the end result is the same thing ...everyone gets laid and everyone is happy
its a service that has been going on for thousands of years and will continue in some form for thousands more