Coping with a influx of refugees

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Up to this point, has there been an influx of refugees?

I have not kept up, have Haitians already crossed the boarder as a result of the overthrown in Haiti?

-Lee

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
ltsnyder said:
I have not kept up, have Haitians already crossed the boarder as a result of the overthrown in Haiti?

-Lee

I think your question is irrelevent!!

We're discussing HAIR here!!!

Texas Bill

P.S. Isn't it amazing how quickly a thread can be changed, tho???

TB

atienoor

Mar 8, 2004
Kinky Hair

Chiri,

Am sooo sorry but this one is sooo much fun I cannot resist. What, with Texas Bill's permission! But thanks to you, we have been able to discuss Haiti/DR without people getting shot.

Talking humanitarian stuff, am just glad that the Haitian crisis has calmed down somewhat and that there are not too many people who crossed the border with the exception of the SUV refugees! Just saved everybody alot of headache re:planning refugee camps/IDP camps or should I say concentration camps!!

What an insight into hair. Kinky hair is great (SanchochoJoe's uncle hair is to die for), you guys should try it! You can straighten it, spring curl it, braid it, dread it you name it. You can even donate it to make blankets, scotch brite and more human hair extensions!

And just to cause trouble, dark skin is great too, isn't it hilarious to see a black person hanging out trying to get a tan or paying to get a tan or freaking out about applying sunblock-pretty expensive stuff. Just get your skin to produce more melanin or melatonin....

Now Chiri, we have totally managed to reduce an intellectual conversation to salon talk!