Corruption

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda you are a complete xxxx and like you I am placing myself in that same tool shed by replying to your idiotic rant.

I would highly suggest that you read the following link in its entirety before posting that stupid chit from Dominicans living in and outside of the DR. Like you it is apparent that they also have no idea as to how the system operates, should operate or what needs to be done to correct the malicious conditions that are and have been present within the system.

Here

After reading the aforementioned link then come back here and like a man tell me what you and all Dominicans can, should and will do to correct the situation. They report gives a detailed explanation as to what needs to be done now I would like to know if you have the ability and intelligence to recognize that which is in front of you.

I already know the answer to my question but hey, doesn’t hurt to ask so that I may confirm my suspicions.

Rick

“As a scientist Throckmorton knew that if he were ever to break wind in the echo chamber, he would never hear the end of it.”

Jguerrero,

I would welcome you to DR1 but with a show of exemplary fortitude as you have displayed in your first post I will, until you show otherwise, assume that you are either a sock puppet or of the same intelligence, I use that word loosely, as rtejeda. How about a bit of an introduction before your alligator mouth overtakes your bunny rabbit butt.

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Yes, "SIR"!

Rick Snyder said:
Rtejeda you are a complete xxxx and like you I am placing myself in that same tool shed by replying to your idiotic rant.

I would highly suggest that you read the following link in its entirety before posting that stupid chit from Dominicans living in and outside of the DR. Like you it is apparent that they also have no present within the system.
idea as to how the system operates, should operate or what needs to be done to correct the malicious conditions that are and have been
Here

After reading the aforementioned link then come back here and like a man tell me what you and all Dominicans can, should and will do to correct the situation. They report gives a detailed explanation as to what needs to be done now I would like to know if you have the ability and intelligence to recognize that which is in front of you.

I already know the answer to my question but hey, doesn’t hurt to ask so that I may confirm my suspicions.

Rick

“As a scientist Throckmorton knew that if he were ever to break wind in the echo chamber, he would never hear the end of it.”

Jguerrero,

I would welcome you to DR1 but with a show of exemplary fortitude as you have displayed in your first post I will, until you show otherwise, assume that you are either a sock puppet or of the same intelligence, I use that word loosely, as rtejeda. How about a bit of an introduction before your alligator mouth overtakes your bunny rabbit butt.

Rick-Pixx- Snyder: For some reason I wasn't able to link to the "OAS" site you pointed out. However perhaps you can elaborate and provide me with an idea as to how the system operates? How it should operate? or what needs to be done to correct the malicious conditions that are and have been?

I will appreciated, "Sir"!

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,

Go back to my post, that I edited, and click on the underlined, bold (Here) and you should have no problem being directed to the site.

Damn, feed them, cloth them and send them to school and all they want to do is eat the teacher!

Edited to add;

Rtejeda please be so kind to comment on this jewel for me;
http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=15460

bilijou

Jun 13, 2006
jguerrero,

1ST, the way I understood what rtejeda said is that for 30+ years, Trujillo nationalized his people to be true nationalist, and had they not migrated out of the country...

OK. Trujillo WAS a nationalist, true. But as someone once said, the reason why he was a nationalist was because he considered DR his belonging. Yes, HIS BELONGINGS. It wasnt the typical nationalism, it was pride in what he had.
If he promoted nationalism, it was NOT for the benefit of the Dominican population, but for his own purposes (worship of himself).

...they not migrated out of the country, primarily to New York, this Haitian migration into D.R. territory would have never escalated to the level its today, where there are over 1.7 million of illegal Haitian,

rtejeda was the first person I heard make this comment and you are the second. Let me ask you something,
So what you're trying to say is that the increase in Haitian migration is due to Dominican migration to NY?

Have you ever looked at the World section of the newspapers?
Countries around the world have experienced an dramatic increase in migration in the past 20-30 years. The Europeans with immigration from African and Arab countries. The US with the Hispanics. How are Haiti and DR different?

The US and Europeans havent been successful in stopping it,
how do you think a country as disorganized as this one will do it?

2nd, rtejeda, never insinuated that Trujillo was pro-Haitian. However, when Trujillo was killed, he left a country with no international debt (deuda externa) or immigration problem, the state had a clear tittle of sovereignty.

He did get rid of the deuda externa, a debt created by another DICTATOR. You must also remember that one of the reason for Trujillo's downfall was his mismanagement of the economy. The state almost bankrupt with La Feria de la Paz.
There was no immigration problem because there wasnt the demand for labor that there is today and Haiti was stable.
Sovereignty? Of course, he was dictator for 30 years.

Trujillo was WRONG about the way he resolved the Haitians illegal immigration into D.R. territory but he resolved it.
did he really?

Last edited:

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
"Miguelito", what the "heck" do you take seriously?

miguel said:
All I can say, again, is that this guy "le encanta que le den pao pao".

I have faith in him and one day, ONE DAY, he will understand that EVERYTHING he posts WILL be taken as a joke.

I really do not know where his pride is but I am beginning to feel sorry for him. Sorry for him for not understanding that all his ramblings are creating "hysteria" among SOME members and that he will never be taken seriously.

Some day, some day!.

Is "hysteria" written with a "Y" or a "I"?. Nah, I wrote it right!. LOL.

Miguelito:
Its obvious that corruption, national security, mismanagement of public funds, freedom of speech, among other subjects and issues that I had posted
are a joke to you, do to the following reasons:

Those short sighted, stupid, tunnel vision, a$$holes can not see nothing beyond that which is allowed by their narrow, conservative, stupid, perception screen: The fact that some members will not take me serious is ludicrous and it doesn't bother me at all. I'll just continue to put the issues before DR1 readers, regardless of the manipulation, diversion and misinterpretation of my point of view, in the name of "freedom of speech".

The fact that you can "generalize", by saying "that EVERYTHING he posts WILL be taken as a joke", constitute a stupid act of A$$HOLISM, committed by a big time short sighted, stupid, tunnel vision, narrowed minded, no good A$$HOLE. Please take this post as a JOKE. Luv ya!!!

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
"Miguelito how I luv ya you're an A$$HOLE" sounds like a title to a song.

"The fact that some members will not take me serious is ludicrous", is not ludicrous and as you stated is a "fact". You need to work on that grammar.

Speaking of which, may I say that you are getting better. Your post only contained one misspelling and 4 grammatical errors. Congratulations.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay, papi, me dolio'!

Rick Snyder said:

"The fact that some members will not take me serious is ludicrous", is not ludicrous and as you stated is a "fact". You need to work on that grammar.

Speaking of which, may I say that you are getting better. Your post only contained one misspelt word and 4 grammatical errors. Congratulations.
I just could not finish reading rtejada's blabbings, but let me tell you guys something that I think he is doing since he knows that MOST are taking his blabbings as a joke: Have you guys heard this saying:

"Even bad publicity is better than no publicity at all"?. Well, he is just throwing his ideas out there knowing that even if nobody agrees with them, they are out there to be read nonetheless!. I know his game since I used to work, 100 years ago, at a "Publicity Agancy".

Btw, rtejada: only my AXX-HOLES "friends" call me "Miguelito". If you are an axx-hole, which I am not saying that you are, go ahead and keep on calling me that.

Rick: haven't you heard that famous Tom Jones song that goes: "she an axx-hole, wow wow wow, she an axx-hole... and that axx-hole is mine...". Nice song indeed!.

Last edited:

jguerrero

Jul 10, 2006
Thank you, my English teacher!

Rick Snyder said:

Speaking of which, may I say that you are getting better. Your post only contained one misspelt word and 4 grammatical errors. Congratulations.

Thank you, my English teacher!

You are grading my grammar, so that means I just got a "B" or a "B+"? Heck with the subject matter, is my English you're concerned about and hecking= f***ing me with.

English is my 2nd language and I lost the 1st language in the process of learning the second one. Thanks to Dominican Republic's government administrators, I got really F***ed) in the process, didn't I? There was no bi-lingual education, at the time my family moved to N.Y.C..

I which my family didn't have to moved to another country, it was a detrimental cultural shock, indeed. This is one of the reason I am advocating for less corruption and better government, so that Dominican don't have to go into economic exile, and get F***ed in the process.

Yes I know! There are exception, not all Dominicans get the short end of the stick in N.Y.C., thanks God

By-the-way, Rick-Pixx- Snyder, how is your Spanish? You only had one misspelled word in English.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
We have brought the sock-puppet out of the woodwork!!!

Go back to my post puppet and you will find no misspelled words. That statement can't be made by you unless you edit and even then I don't think you can find your misspelling nor the other grammatical errors you made.

Let me see if I've got this right and correct me if I'm wrong;

You moved to the US in 1967 is this not correct? You were born in 1956 which means you were eleven years old when you moved. When you got to the US you attended elementary school in Indiana and I’m assuming this due to the fact that Indiana is where you attended High School. After acquiring a BS from Florida A&M you have worked and traveled in different states within the USA.

You have been living in the US for 39 years and have acquired at least 10 years of American schooling of which 4 years were at the university level. You wish that your family hadn’t been forced to move from the Dominican Republic and due to this eviction you went through “detrimental cultural shock” and you and your family got “the short end of the stick in N.Y.C.”.

By your statement, “I lost the 1st language in the process of learning the second one.”, we are to assume that once arriving in the US your parents enforced a law within the family that you could not read, write or speak any Spanish in your new country nor could you do such with any other Spanish speaking people that you might, by some remote chance, meet in your living in this new world of English speakers.

You also said, “There was no bi-lingual education, at the time my family moved to N.Y.C.” which was in 1967. Needless to say they didn’t incorporate “bi-lingual education” within the US till what 2002?

If you have researched my prior posts you will have discovered that I came to the DR in 1996 and that I came here not knowing any Spanish. I have been here 10 years and believe that I can communicate in Spanish with anyone well enough to be understood and to understand that which is spoken. I can read Spanish well enough to understand broadly that which is being expressed in the context of the document that I am reading. I, unlike you, have had no formal schooling in my foreign language that I have acquired in my new home here. I, unlike you, have nobody in my immediate area that I can speak my native tongue to so am therefore forced to ALWAYS speak Spanish if I wish to communicate. I do not write Spanish well enough to post such on this board and as this board is in English that is what I use.

Rick

Edited to add;

I wish to make a statement to you that I made in another thread and I am doing so because it fits your personality, "If you pull it out in your attempt to walk there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it”.

Last edited:

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Axxsolito!

miguel said:
I just could not finish reading rtejada's blabbings, but let me tell you guys something that I think he is doing since he knows that MOST are taking his blabbings as a joke: Have you guys heard this saying:

"Even bad publicity is better than no publicity at all"?. Well, he is just throwing his ideas out there knowing that even if nobody agrees with them, they are out there to be read nonetheless!. I know his game since I used to work, 100 years ago, at a "Publicity Agancy".

Btw, rtejada: only my AXX-HOLES "friends" call me "Miguelito". If you are an axx-hole, which I am not saying that you are, go ahead and keep on calling me that.

Rick: haven't you heard that famous Tom Jones song that goes: "she am an axx-hole, wow wow wow, she am an axx-hole... and that axx-hole is mine...". Nice song indeed!.

(Es mejor que te diga Miguelito y no "Mari...sito", que no quiere decir Miguel, Verdad?)

Tu y Rick son igualitos, Dos mari...sitos. Just kidding! By-the-way, is blabbing not "blabbings" and is agency not "agancy". The English teach, Rick-Pixx-Snyder should be consistent and check the grammar of his followers, not only rtejeda's. Then again, what can you expect of a friend of a guy, whose friends call him "Miguelito". (que no es un "mari...sito!) Que tu puedes esperar de un amigo de miguelito? Rick-Pixx-Snyder?

SO 100 YEARS AGO YOU WORKED IN A PUBLICITY AGANCY (OR AGENCY)? HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW, MIGUEL? I KNOW, RICK-PIXX-SNYDER TAKE YOU SERIOULY AND I DON'T.

LATER, AXXHOLE!:ninja:

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let me....

Rick Snyder said:
It Was Just Laying Out There And Damn If He Didn't Step All Over It Again !!!!
Can I ask you something, Rick:

When you stepped on that pile of shyt, when you looked at your shoes, was rtejada's face "printed" all over the bottom of your shoe?. Hahahahahaha.

rtijera: if you think that calling me a "maricon" is going to make me loose sleep, guess again. I see from where the word is coming from, an idiot, and I just move on. Besides, I don't play in your "league" (not that there's anything wrong with that). What are you, the "cather", "pitcher" or both?. Hahahahahaha.

What surprises me the most is that you are calling the moderator of this forum a "maricon" also. That says a thing or two about your character. All politicos are the same, all full of air and full of shyt!.

Btw, I am sorry for witting "Agancy". Please don't fault me for having an rtejada "moment".

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Can you guys lay off the name-calling?

If you disagree with what th OP said, address the points he made. If you think the OP is just a reaction junkie looking to stir the pot, then ignore him.

Name-calling, character assassinations, and spelling/grammar corrections don't help to get you point across.:nervous:

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
You are right!

rellosk said:
Can you guys lay off the name-calling?

If you disagree with what th OP said, address the points he made. If you think the OP is just a reaction junkie looking to stir the pot, then ignore him.

Name-calling, character assassinations, and spelling/grammar corrections don't help to get you point across.:nervous:

Point well taken!

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
miguel said:
Can I ask you something, Rick:

When you stepped on that pile of shyt, when you looked at your shoes, was rtejada's face "printed" all over the bottom of your shoe?. No, No it was your face Miguel!Hahahahahaha!!

elchino

Jul 7, 2006
This behavior is not acceptable

Rick Snyder said:
It Was Just Laying Out There And Damn If He Didn't Step All Over It Again !!!!

Mr. Rick Snider, as a moderator, your behavior leaves a lot to be desired and is not acceptable. You are doing a lousy and inconsistent job. For your age you should be more mature as an individual and more just as a moderator.:tired:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Hey Rick I have enjoyed your previous posts. You give me the impression of being and intelligent,caring and thoughfull person. You give alot of yourselve in your writings because you care passionately about what you write about. That is the reason why I enjoy and look forward to your posts. Rick a humble advise, just ignore this guy(Rtejeda) I think you lost your way a little in the last few posts.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Let me start this post off with an apology to those members that may be reading these posts in the hopes of learning something about the corruption within the Dominican Republic government or some other aspect of the Dominican way of life only to be lambasted with senseless dribble and bickering.

Secondly let me apologize to my fellow board members for posting in this thread at #2, #10, #17, #21 where I used the word butt, #23, #26 where I quoted (in quotation marks) some supposed bad words and the post #31 where I used the word (damn). I must humbly admit that there are times where I may relapse into a younger time period of lost and forgotten memories whereas I have been known to spew forth with something that I considered to be words of wit or humor only to be brought back to reality and the present.

Thirdly I wish to advise those of you that may be interested, and those of you that aren’t, that I will unsubscribe from this thread so that I will no longer be informed when words of wisdom, if there is a feasibility that it could or should happen, are added to this thread. I am forcing myself to succumb to this unorthodox position due to the apparent mistreatment and prevarication that I seem to be doing with my contumelious and scurrilous behavior and therefore apologize for said behavior.

Before going off into the sunset I wish to give an explanation to Miguel as he seems to have misunderstood that which I tried to covey in post #29 where I said “If you pull it out in your attempt to walk there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it”.

Miguel,
(If you pull it out) should be apparent and put that in conjunction with (there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it) should give you an indication that I was in no way referring to (your word “shyt”). I’m sorry if there was a miscommunication between that which I tried to convey and that which was perceived.

For the rest of you I wish you to understand that the words (pull it out) refers to saying something stupid or useless and (attempt to walk) refers to posting on this board regardless as to which forum or thread you desire to post. The reference to the two words (it) in that phrase is something I will leave to your imagination.

Have a nice day.

Rick

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Clear!

Rick Snyder said:
Before going off into the sunset I wish to give an explanation to Miguel as he seems to have misunderstood that which I tried to covey in post #29 where I said “If you pull it out in your attempt to walk there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it”.

Miguel,
(If you pull it out) should be apparent and put that in conjunction with (there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it) should give you an indication that I was in no way referring to (your word “shyt”). I’m sorry if there was a miscommunication between that which I tried to convey and that which was perceived.
I misunderstood your post 100% and I am sorry about that. And btw, I made that comment ONLY after that guy called you and I "maricones".

Now, for others to "see" that you are doing something wrong and at the same time ignore that this character called you (forget about me since I really can not care less) a "maricon"(homosexual) is beyond me!.

I said my what I had to say and I am done!.

Btw, in my case, if I pull it out, I will not step on it since I have a "pimple"!. Hahahaha.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Rick Snyder said:
Let me start this post off with an apology to those members that may be reading these posts in the hopes of learning something about the corruption within the Dominican Republic government or some other aspect of the Dominican way of life only to be lambasted with senseless dribble and bickering.

Secondly let me apologize to my fellow board members for posting in this thread at #2, #10, #17, #21 where I used the word butt, #23, #26 where I quoted (in quotation marks) some supposed bad words and the post #31 where I used the word (damn). I must humbly admit that there are times where I may relapse into a younger time period of lost and forgotten memories whereas I have been known to spew forth with something that I considered to be words of wit or humor only to be brought back to reality and the present.

Thirdly I wish to advise those of you that may be interested, and those of you that aren?t, that I will unsubscribe from this thread so that I will no longer be informed when words of wisdom, if there is a feasibility that it could or should happen, are added to this thread. I am forcing myself to succumb to this unorthodox position due to the apparent mistreatment and prevarication that I seem to be doing with my contumelious and scurrilous behavior and therefore apologize for said behavior.

Before going off into the sunset I wish to give an explanation to Miguel as he seems to have misunderstood that which I tried to covey in post #29 where I said ?If you pull it out in your attempt to walk there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it?.

Miguel,
(If you pull it out) should be apparent and put that in conjunction with (there is a likelihood that you are going to step on it) should give you an indication that I was in no way referring to (your word ?shyt?). I?m sorry if there was a miscommunication between that which I tried to convey and that which was perceived.

For the rest of you I wish you to understand that the words (pull it out) refers to saying something stupid or useless and (attempt to walk) refers to posting on this board regardless as to which forum or thread you desire to post. The reference to the two words (it) in that phrase is something I will leave to your imagination.

Have a nice day.

Rick
Post(#38) is exactly the kind of post I was refering to about you (#37). Intelligent ,thoughtfull and human. I for one hope that you will reconsider this decision. Perhaps after a day or two when the air clears you will.