Corruption

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Thanks

jguerrero said:
Thank you, my English teacher!

You are grading my grammar, so that means I just got a "B" or a "B+"? Heck with the subject matter, is my English you're concerned about and hecking= f***ing me with.

English is my 2nd language and I lost the 1st language in the process of learning the second one. Thanks to Dominican Republic's government administrators, I got really F***ed) in the process, didn't I? There was no bi-lingual education, at the time my family moved to N.Y.C..

I which my family didn't have to moved to another country, it was a detrimental cultural shock, indeed. This is one of the reason I am advocating for less corruption and better government, so that Dominican don't have to go into economic exile, and get F***ed in the process.

Yes I know! There are exception, not all Dominicans get the short end of the stick in N.Y.C., thanks God

By-the-way, Rick-Pixx- Snyder, how is your Spanish? You only had one misspelled word in English.

I couldn't said it better myself, thank you Mr. JGuerrero.

Apparently Mr. Snyder is not going to answer your question:By-the-way, Rick-Pixx- Snyder, how is your Spanish? You only had one misspelled word in English.

The fact is that for a moderator, on a mission, he just blowed his cover.:eek:

elchino

Jul 7, 2006
Whats wrong with this moderator? Does he have a hidden agenda?

Rick Snyder said:
Another useless commentary with only 7 major grammatical errors.

Now class, all together say "PLEASE NO MORE CLASSES ON USELESS CHIT"!

I am perplexed, as to the way this so called moderator behaves and undermined the main ideas of many of rtejeda posting. Whats wrong with this moderator? Whose interest does he represent?
Mr. Snyder, your behavior is so perplexing and out of order that I am wondering if you have a hidden agenda. Do you have a hidden agenda? Your diversion and manipulation to undermined rtejeda's freedom of expression are unacceptable and absolutely intolerable.

As a moderator you should address the issues put before you, on the post. As a moderator you should not become an English teacher or critic.

You claim to love the Dominican Republic. However you divert and sabotage and simply stop, subject matter, and issues, that you should allow to go on, for members to express their reaction, without you jumping on it and stopping the process from running it course, which is one of the main reasons this forum exist. You are not allowing the process to run its course. WHY? Or are you going avoid the issue, again?

Just in case, my English is not perfect, so don't even go there, and try to answer the questions above. Thank you!

I personally will like to find out and learn, whose interests do you really represent? Are you in the business of manipulation of public opinion? If yes, for who?:ermm:

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Sock? Sock? Sock? Sock?

1zvzm6r.jpg

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
While roaming through the pages of new DR1 posts I once again came across this thread and decided, against my better judgment, to check it out again in order to validate my suspicions as to the capability of various members of this board to post information that is beneficial to other board members or the world at large. Needless to say I wasn’t disappointed in my expectations as to what I would find but there was a reservation that those expectations would be proven false.

When I last left off, post #38, I was under the hope of maybe some semblance of maturity or usefulness would develop without my deviations from the purpose of this thread but I can see that I was mistaken.

The latest post here is the main reason that I am wading back into this cesspool. Here is the first post by Jguerrero where he tries to substantiate that which Rtejeda had said earlier. At this post Rtejeda said “The fact that some members will not take me serious is ludicrous and it doesn't bother me at all.” Here I replied to Rtejeda and here Jguerrero (Rtejeda puppet) replied to me. So that which must be clearly apparent to everyone is that we have an individual that registers on the board under another name, (puppet), for the sole purpose to try to defend himself against the indefensible. And here he has the audacity to answer himself.

For those that wish to comment on my habit of pointing out grammatical errors in posts made on this board. With the capability to read it shouldn’t be difficult to ascertain that I don’t do this to everyone which should indicate that there is a purpose to my madness. I do in fact use it as a tool to my benefit to help establish, as an exemplary indicator, the ability of some posters to continuously emit rubbish (pull IT out) in their postings (attempt to walk). As the aforementioned posts serve no purpose to the thread or mankind other then to incite discord, contempt and give equivocalness to the other board members I feel it is my duty as a human being to show to you that in your attempt to walk you have stepped on IT. If, after this free lesson on my part, you fail to learn anything from that which has been conveyed to you and persist to (step on IT) then I have no choice other then to disassociate myself from your paltering.

I understand that languages may be difficult to some people but there are portions of language that are very basic and should stand out to anyone that has some knowledge of a language. This is especially true of anyone that has 39 years of immersion into a foreign culture. Even to a person such as myself the phrase (Ayer yo voy al rio) makes no sense (no tenia concordancia). Therefore a phrase such as “(I am concern about the extreme)”, (no tenia concordancia) also and should be apparent to almost the dumbest of people. With the vast influence of English in the computer field and the amount of free software available to insure proper spelling and grammar I find it incomprehensible that any poster on an English message board would continue to show their ignorance by repeating the same mistakes time and time again. That is unless you relish being in the spotlight of nugatory, ostentatious proselytization.

Elchino,

At this point I feel that I must make a direct response to you as you seem to be on a crusade to cast aspersions upon my character. I take personal offense at that sir and therefore challenge you to a duel with wet noodles at ten paces. Please rest assured that my Second will be contacting your Second for the arrangements of this duel. In the event that my Second is indisposed I hope that my Third will be able to communicate with your Second. And may the best noodle win.

Rick

Edited to add;
Elchino your observation is correct in that your English doesn't even come close to fringing on perfect so I will not make a bellicous attempt to "go there" but rather will assuage you by saying that you are young yet and there is hope for you "grasshopper".

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Drbill,

I am sorry that you are feeling contumelious and the only recommendation I have for you would be the intake of a dozen Presidentes then followed by an attempt to walk on this thread without first pulling it out. If you should take my recommendations to heart and pull it out before taking that first step rest assured that you will in fact step all over it in your desire to communicate with the rest of the world.

Rick

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Just received this message in my mail and thought I would share it with the readers as there may be those that wish to try to earn some money from the US government. I fully understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I’ve decided, what the hell, why change things now!

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:26:27 -0500
Subject: [ECHOES] Program for Soldiers to Earn $1,000 Referral Bonus Expanded

The latest recruiting incentive that will pay Soldiers
a $1,000 lump payment
for referring applicants who enlist, complete basic
training, and graduate
advanced individual training has been expanded.
Effective 1 June 2006, Army
Retirees are eligible to provide referrals under this
program and receive the
$1K bonus by referring persons that have not
previously conducted an
appointment with a recruiter.

The Secretary of the Army may pay a bonus to any
Soldier who refers to an Army
recruiter a person who has not previously served in
the Armed Forces and
enlists in either the Active Army, Army National Guard
or the Army Reserves.
The referral may not be an immediate family member and
the Soldier referring
may not be serving in a recruiting or retention
assignment.

The referral must be made by the Soldier at
www.usarec.army.mil or
www.1800goguard.com/esar prior to the new recruit's
first meeting with a
recruiter.

=================
SOURCE: Stand-To! 13 July 2006

Rick

elchino

Jul 7, 2006
This is the kind of diversion rtejeda is talking about: Wazz-up with that?

Rick Snyder said:
Just received this message in my mail and thought I would share it with the readers as there may be those that wish to try to earn some money from the US government. I fully understand that this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I’ve decided, what the hell, why change things now!

Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:26:27 -0500
Subject: [ECHOES] Program for Soldiers to Earn $1,000 Referral Bonus Expanded

The latest recruiting incentive that will pay Soldiers
a $1,000 lump payment
for referring applicants who enlist, complete basic
training, and graduate
advanced individual training has been expanded.
Effective 1 June 2006, Army
Retirees are eligible to provide referrals under this
program and receive the
$1K bonus by referring persons that have not
previously conducted an
appointment with a recruiter.

The Secretary of the Army may pay a bonus to any
Soldier who refers to an Army
recruiter a person who has not previously served in
the Armed Forces and
enlists in either the Active Army, Army National Guard
or the Army Reserves.
The referral may not be an immediate family member and
the Soldier referring
may not be serving in a recruiting or retention
assignment.

The referral must be made by the Soldier at
www.usarec.army.mil or
www.1800goguard.com/esar prior to the new recruit's
first meeting with a
recruiter.

=================
SOURCE: Stand-To! 13 July 2006

Rick

The above is a free advertisement, for of duty soldiers who may want to make some extra money? By looking up CORRUPTION IN DR1? THREADS MANIPULATION OR WHAT?

I am perplexed, as to the way this so called moderator behaves and undermined the main ideas of many of rtejeda posting. Whats wrong with this moderator? Whose interest does he represent?
Mr. Snyder, your behavior is so perplexing and out of order that I am wondering if you have a hidden agenda. Do you have a hidden agenda? Your diversion and manipulation to undermined rtejeda's freedom of expression are unacceptable and absolutely intolerable.

As a moderator you should address the issues put before you, on the post. As a moderator you should not become an English teacher or critic.

You claim to love the Dominican Republic. However you divert and sabotage and simply stop, subject matter, and issues, that you should allow to go on, for members to express their reaction, without you jumping on it and stopping the process from running it course, which is one of the main reasons this forum exist. You are not allowing the process to run its course. WHY? Or are you going avoid the issue, again?

Just in case, my English is not perfect, so don't even go there, and try to answer the questions above. Thank you!

I personally will like to find out and learn, whose interests do you really represent? Are you in the business of manipulation of public opinion? If yes, for who? Now, with this post Mr. Snyder is partially answering who he works for, and diverting the thread. Why? Wazz-up with that? Recruiter for USA Army? or Central intelligence Agency covert operation in D.R. national territory?

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Notice to all board members. I have just been informed that;
1. rtejeda
2. jguerrero
3. elchino
All have the same IP and are in fact the same person.

There are times when I have been in disagreement with a fellow board member but they always had a purpose and reason for holding the position that they have stated and it is not my position nor is it my desire to change their thinking or beliefs. The magic words here are purpose and reason which I consider two vital ingredients needed to indulge in an intelligent conversation with another person.

After being informed of rtejeda and his two sock puppet aliases I went back and looked at all 55 of their combined posts. A few of them were in fact legitimate questions and I and other board members gave honest and frank answers to those questions. Rather then answer any questions that were raised of these 3- rolled-into1 calumniator(pendejo) or getting a response back for an answer to a requested question this calumniator(pendejo) has taken the position of posting vituperative responses therefore placing them/himself in a déclassé position in my eyes.

Because of the self placed position that you (rtjeda, jguerrero, elchino) have place yourself you are now on my ignore list. For the simple fact of using sock puppets to try to cover for yourself and to lie to the fellow members of the DR1 board you have declassed yourself to something lower then whale shyte which is at the very bottom of the ocean.

People like you are a disgrace to other people and the fact that you have represented yourself as a Dominican makes everything that you have said so much more pungent and repulsive to digest

Rick

jguerrero

Jul 10, 2006
Conclusion: Espionage

:glasses: QUOTE=Rick Snyder]Notice to all board members. I have just been informed that;
1 rtejeda
2. jguerrero
3. elchino
All have the same IP and are in fact the same person.

NOTICE TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS: THE FACT THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON USE ONE SPECIFIC IP, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME. THE COMPUTER HARDWARE RICK SNYDER USED TO MAKE THIS ASSESSMENT IS THE SAME USED BY ESPIONAGE AGENTS OF FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. ANOTHER FISH BITE THE BAIT.

bilijou

Jun 13, 2006
jguerrero said:
BOARD MEMBERS: THE FACT THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON USE ONE SPECIFIC IP, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME. THE COMPUTER HARDWARE RICK SNYDER USED TO MAKE THIS ASSESSMENT IS THE SAME USED BY ESPIONAGE AGENTS OF FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. ANOTHER FISH BITE THE BAIT.

He's right, there is a slight possibility that its three idiots living together, using the same computer, with similar views.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
jguerrero said:
NOTICE TO ALL BOARD MEMBERS: THE FACT THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON USE ONE SPECIFIC IP, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME. THE COMPUTER HARDWARE RICK SNYDER USED TO MAKE THIS ASSESSMENT IS THE SAME USED BY ESPIONAGE AGENTS OF FOREIGN GOVERNMENT. ANOTHER FISH BITE THE BAIT.

Hahahhaaa... no, the computer 'software' used to do this, is basic functionality existing even in your own e-mail. No 'foreign government' has or had anything to do with this. So, are you 3 in 1, or 1 in 3?