Countries that ALLOW DOMINICAN CITIZENS to EnTer as Tourist Visa Free/

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Anybody tried it.

Just wondering if anyone has tried visiting these or any Visa Free Countries with a Dominican National and how it turned out... Thanks.. M.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
mikeyone said:
Just wondering if anyone has tried visiting these or any Visa Free Countries with a Dominican National and how it turned out... Thanks.. M.

I have been to both Ecuador and Argentina with no problems of any kind.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Is it complicated and takes much time to get a passport for a Dominican ? How much does it cost ?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is about 1,000 RD with the proper papers. They need what is essentially their birth certificate. If they want to pay extra it can be had the same day, if not about two weeks.

There are Passport offices all over the country. You do not have to go to the Capital.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
THE GAME said:
from DR to ecuador through which airlines? where did you do transfers?
and approx how much was cost per person?

You can take Copa from SDQ changing in Panama. Or Aeropostal changing in Caracas.

They both have websites you can go to.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
THE GAME said:
from DR to ecuador through which airlines? where did you do transfers?
and approx how much was cost per person?

Last May from Santo Domingo to Quito on Aeropostal for about $540 including taxes and a bunch of stops/transfers.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Chris_NJ said:
Last May from Santo Domingo to Quito on Aeropostal for about $540 including taxes and a bunch of stops/transfers.

thnx guys... i checked copa SDQ to Quito, txfer at Panama
for $510 (incl taxes) for sept '05.

do you have to buy transfer visa at panama?
any problems for a dominican person transferring at panama?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
THE GAME said:
thnx guys... i checked copa SDQ to Quito, txfer at Panama
for $510 (incl taxes) for sept '05.

do you have to buy transfer visa at panama?
any problems for a dominican person transferring at panama?

You do not need anything to transfer in Panama, whether you are Dominican or whatever.

A tip for you, The Duty Free area in Panama has some of the best-priced liquor anywhere. When I am in Panama I take one empty carry on bag and fill it with liquor to bring to the D.R. And for the question of bringing it in to the D.R. No Problema!

calbano

Aug 11, 2005
jorge_

jorge_33 said:
Have you ever been in Punta del Este? (Uruguay) or Japan....???? I used to say the same thing about the DR and other small islands in the Caribean, but now my thinking is wayyy different. this planet is beautiful....but you'll never know until you get out more often and visit some other places..

Regards,

Jorge
so true ...you have it right

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
domenico said:
what are the regulations for brazilian visa for dominican rep nationals ???
call the Brazilian Embassy in Santo domingo they would be best to inform u

arcangel

Aug 3, 2005
Toronto2inDR said:
Who the hell wants to go to any of those places...well ok Argentina maybe to visit my family but the rest...Yeah right!
The question is who the hell feels that he/she is so superior that will not want to visit these countries, I hope other people are not as arrogant as you, when it comes to visiting other countries. Afterall what would be of our DR without some tourist wanting to visit the country. You should be happy that those countries grant Dominicans entry, try doing the same in France, or Italy, I am pretty shure you would like to visit those countries. Or maybe you already have.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Im saving to take a look arround too, probably Cuba, Caribair has and ad. that for about 400 us. dollar 4 days with hotel, breakfast and dinner include, or maybe another island nearby where we don´t need visa.

koko*

Sep 16, 2005
Bartolomeo67 said:
Just out of curiosity:
In Santo Domingo you can book group tours to e.g. Europe. A dominican friend of mine and her mother visited Europe like this 3 years ago in a group of 20 dominicans. They arrived in Paris and visited France, Belgium, Holland, Germany (all Shengen visa countries) and also Switzerland (outside Shengen, so extra visa needed). How do these travel agencies get visas for these people? I cannot imagine everyone needs a guarantor for each individual's visa. Are there special regulations for groups?
Also I have seen well-off brazilians, mexicans, etc travel on their own through Europe, certainly from countries who's citizens need travel visas? How do they get them?
For the expats married to or living together with a dominicana: Is it easier for her to get a tourist visa when she is travelling with you (who doesn't need a visa for US/Canada/Europe and who is likely to pay for the trip) or does this not make any difference or do you never travel anywhere together because off these visa problems?
Bartolomeo
I would like someone to answer this question if they could.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Try calling these people, they should know.

Emely Tours
Av Tiradentes 6
Santo Domingo
(809) 566-4545