Damn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
as a fat guy myself, I can always take comfort in that I can lose weight ... but there's no fix for stupid. LOL

Last edited:

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I am used to your ummm ummm self confidence but I sure as hell hope I am never having an operation when you are in there concentrating on laughing at "fat woman" from DR1.
Oh yeah..before you rip me a new azzhole for daring to insult your ego.... I AM... old..fat..almost 60 and wrinkled..but... my personality will fetch me many more decent men, young or old than you can get to even LOOK at you twice.
Sorry folks but the King/queen set me off this morning. I am positive that I will get over it quicker than she will. She will be obsessed to think up a nasty answer to which I DO NOT need to respond to. May DR1's post numbers fly off the wall with this one!
The dulce one <smile>

Well, well, you do not have much self-esteem. I am in my 60 and I'am young, I just weight more than when I was in my 40, I'm not fat, I laugh and smiled so much all my life (still do) I'm not wrinkled. I wouldn't change my personality I know her value which is high high

Status
Not open for further replies.