Deadly Moto Racing

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hey Criss Colon,
Would you be so rude and ignorant if that had been your family member that crashed? Thats a pretty disgusting comment..a young man died n theres a family greiving. Have some respect.
More need to feel the grieving for raising idiot spawn.

These punks get splattered deservedly so. I just hope they don't harm innocent bystanders when they act so selfishly.

Classic Darwinism: they won't get to spread their moronic behavior into the gene pool any more.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
experience goes far when it comes to riding. i was just yesterday enjoying the road with my small machine...then bingo a car pulls a turn right in front of me when i was doing a good speed... dam it...i put all the brakes i had on it and headed towards the right....they saw me and kept on moving so made it ok. like a safty wake up call... luck maybe,,,,ive always considered myself a lucky..

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i adore sundays...im not racing anyone but racing... of course i cant keep up with the ferraris vettes, mustangs, etc... these guys pass me at 120mph....cops are busy with their coffee and cell phones... autopista....

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Hey Criss Colon,
Would you be so rude and ignorant if that had been your family member that crashed? Thats a pretty disgusting comment..a young man died n theres a family greiving. Have some respect.
Interesting.

"Torontiago"- a thin skinned, whiny noob-just went on a "dislike" spree.

Hey, torontiago: I found your prized possession, that huge bag you lost. It's full of douche...

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Interesting.

"Torontiago"- a thin skinned, whiny noob-just went on a "dislike" spree.

Hey, torontiago: I found your prized possession, that huge bag you lost. It's full of douche...

I don't like street racers either, but you sound like the school bully, calling the new kid names because he doesn't agree with you!

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Just love the synthetic,vicarious and insincere grieving here for someone you've never met or ever likely to cross paths with.

Far better to find out the kid's name and address and just donate a bunch of money to the distressed family.That could make you feel better maybe?

They could then get some motorbike driving lessons for the other kids perhaps?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I don't like street racers either, but you sound like the school bully, calling the new kid names because he doesn't agree with you!
You are incorrect. A dislike is no big dealio.

This clown went and found a BUNCH of my old posts to dislike.

He's a putz...

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Hey Criss Colon,

damn...i thought this website was called DR1... so much hate towards dominicans on here...even from the mod's. dissapointing.

Please repeat these comments when an idiot on a bike is coming toward you as you are walking, passing within a few feet of you, up on the back wheel only of their bike at high speed.

Hope "ALL OF THEM" meet the grim reaper.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
More need to feel the grieving for raising idiot spawn.

These punks get splattered deservedly so. I just hope they don't harm innocent bystanders when they act so selfishly.

Classic Darwinism: they won't get to spread their moronic behavior into the gene pool any more.
BTW: I ~feeeeeel~ the same way when I hear some idiot squid highsides at 100mph or Hardley poser misses a curve at 30 over the limit in the states or Europe or Canuckia or anywhere else.

My first thought isn't "is he dead."

Nope.

My first thought is "any damaged or hurt bystanders?" THEY deserve the sympathy, not the scofflaw miscreant.

You wanna race? Go do a Track Day. And leave it there.

The public streets are not your private racetrack...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sometimes idiots get exactly what they deserve and that is a good thing that does not often happen in the DR.When it does we applaud. No hate involved. We just recognize a good thing when we see it, even if ,some blood and brain matter is involved.