Do Dominican men make good husbands ????????

MelvinM

Mar 14, 2011
Hi everyone!

I haven't read the whole thread, but I don't need to in order to realize all of the different opinions. First off, I'm Dominican, have always lived here and probably always will. College graduate, single, stable job and consider myself well traveled.

What's my point with this? You can make a decent living in this country if you work for it(Yes, there's always the "luck" factor, but it's doable) and A LOT of people actually do that. Just think about this: Dominicans living in DR are around 10 millions, we have infrastructure, Banks, Technology corporations, telecommunications companies, factories, etc... How do those work? It's the working class doing their(our?) job, so please don't blame it on a couple thousands sankies who have all the free time in the world to go hook up with the tourists at the beach/resort. Don't judge a whole country based on some crappy experience you or your friend had looking in the wrong place... It's like me going to Vegas, hooking up with some ladies there and judging the whole US on that, or even the state of Nevada, that's just not accurate. Maybe tourists are not as lucky since they only get to know the beaches/resorts, places where you would hardly get to know any educated Dominicans(men or women) on a weekday when people is at their jobs.

I do know we have some characters here, I would never deny that but it's just like everywhere else, you have the good, the bad, the tall, the short, the fat, the skinny. There's everything everywhere, or as we say here "En todos lados se cuecen habas".