Does size matter to the ladies

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
this thread just keeps getting more interesting...

sorry Helen, CC Hijacked the thread, but then all the passengers joined the cause.....

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I was trying to be nice...by refering to it as a sweet little thing is "Shlong" better? :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hummm if it's not what you hoped for? You look sweet and innocent and pretend you've never seen one that small. You guys are so bad. Look what your making me write. :ermm:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Anna...

You know what Ann Landers says...No one can make you do something you don't want to do!
flower.gif

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Tony C....

I'm the THIRD request! Now you have to spill all!!! Come on, I'm waiting....... :cheeky:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes,No,If you are having a baby,I volunteer to I Sometimes,and I don't know!!

My 3 children have all been delivered by "C"-section.I insist on this so as not to "stretch" the vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just joking,I didn't insist,it just happened.So don't get upset all you "Feminists"!The answer is NO! If you have an episiotomy(Ow!That's gotta hurt!)to prevent tearing,just ask the Doctor to take a few "extra" stiches for the husband when closing!If you are going to have a baby,I volunteer to Check you out,both before and after!!!What are friends for right?CRISCO

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am 6'6'and wear size 13 shoes!but none of those

..parameters seemed to help.I have the "IRISH CURSE"!!!!!My hands are pretty big Too!It is never "too late"to get out of "it" if you don't like the "size" of the offer.Just look at the guy with a surprised look on your face and say;"Hey what's that tiny thing between your legs,it looks like a penis,only smaller!"The guy will never be able to "perform" after that insult and you are home free!You can even ask him if he has ever "failed"before,or if this happens "all the time",if he shows signs of getting an erection.That should do the trick!!!I use a "Bath Towel",not a "Wash Cloth"!!!If you think that there are a lot of different names for a man's member,you should hear our many,and colorful euphemisms for "exercising our "ponies"!Guess there are so many "names" cause most men spend so much time "wacking it"!Except those of us fortunate enough to live in the DR,or Thailand!:confused: :confused: :confused: :cool:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow Criss that would scar a guy for life. Don't think I could be that mean.:bored:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Is Robert still away?

Is that why you guys have taken the chat to the board? Oh my the things that go on when the cat is away. Criss shame on you!
Tony, I am the fourth person asking nicely.....

Lina

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Come on, Tony, spill all!

I'm dying to know here.

Jane, for a name, my husband calls his "machina"...I kinda like that one!

And I disagree, MQ, it's all in the size of the hands. Take the total measurement from the tip of the thumb down and up to the tip of the index finger, and that is supposed to equal the size of "machina".

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I have ESP. I was only joking but I may have guessed Tony's little tale. That's why he's not answering

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Tony C. is "wifing" it right now. They are trying to have little cubanitos so there is lots of action going on right now. He usually comes out of his "chancho" hole around 10pm for the chat line.

I for one love pony rides. Ride that poney, girls. When I was little we had a poney named Princess. I never stopped loving poney rides since then. Oh, the machina ey? What about "la gozadera"....pero en los pantalones

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Helen is going to be shocked...

Take the total measurement from the tip of the thumb down and up to the tip of the index finger, and that is supposed to equal the size of "machina"

Whoa. If I had one, it would be really small! And I have long fingers!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ok OK
The Washcloth exercise!!!
This is for the guys.
Lay down and put a dry washcloth over your Tallywacker. Now try to move it. At first it will bareley budge but after a few days it will start moving. Now wet down the washcloth to add weight. Kind like Pumping Penis Iron!
After a few weeks you will have Mr. Happy dancing to your command. Once this is accomplished spring it on your wife or Girlfriend or both. She will be oh so thankful you did.

next class. Women's PC muscle.(Bet you did't even know you had one!)

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"El Cocomoldan" the best thing to come out of Haiti!

Don,t know if I spelled it right,but the ladies who have mastered this "skill" can make a guy like "JazzComm" think he has a big"Mazorca"(there is a "Dominican"apodo for the "One Eyed Snake","Trouser Trout","Bald Headed Mouse","Schlong"etc.!)I had a "lady friend"who could pinch it so hard it would bring tears to my eyes!THE EXERCISE IS THE SAME FOR BOTH MEN WHO WANT TO CONTROL THEIR ERECTIONS,AND FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO INCREASE THEIR OWN STIMULATION DURING INTERCOURSE.(WASHCLOTHES OPTIONAL)You only have to contract your anal sphincter muscle,and hold the contraction for a ten count.Start with ten contractions held for a ten count,and gradually build up the number of contractions until you reach 100.After that you should continue to do 100 contractions daily for life,It is a little difficult at first,but after a few weeks you should have it down,I should say "UP"!I am an expert,so men don,t try this at home, I usually hang a full gallon paint can from my "Johnson" to increase the resistance.That is the "REAL" reason that the head of the penis is larger than the shaft,so men can hang things hanging from their penis.A man who can control his penis has a real advantage in life!For example,why don,t you ever see women working in a commercial bakery?They can't "multitask" like a man!A "real baker" can flip the donuts out of the hot grease with his "DICK",while frosting a cake with his hands!Granted a baker doesn't do this his first day on the job.Usually the "New Guy" just "pokes" the holes in the donuts and bagels for several months,while he washes pots and pans.Now you know why bakers work at night!.........................I see some people on DR1 are still not happy.Robert created this forum for sexual threads,cause you said it didn't belong on the Open Forum.Now here we are talking about sexuality,and you are still complaining.Maybe you should go back to the OPEN FORUM and bother them, you just want to "bother us,cause sex talk makes you uncomfortable,no matter where you find it.You remind me of the woman who called the police to report that her neighbor was exposing himself to her.When the police arrived they asked the woman when the incident took place."All the time",she said."He is doing it right now!"The police asked her to show them where the neighbor was exposing himself."You have to come upstairs to see him" she said"They went upstairs."Ok, where"said the officer."You have to come in my bedroom"said the lady."Now what?""Open the drapes"she said.The police officer looked at the neighbors house and saw nothing."Look in his bathroom widow" said the woman.The police officer said that he still could not see the neighbor!"Now take this chair"she said," climb up onto the chest of drawers,open the window,stick your head out a little","Now do you see him?"she asked.Sure enough,the policeman now had a view of the neighbor as he took his morning shower!!!!!So keep looking,I'm sure you can find more "sex" being posted on the "Sexuality" forum!!!"You go girl"!!! The "CRISCO" Kid:mad: