Does size matter to the ladies

Kaylie1

Jun 17, 2002
this has nothing to do with the first post, but since you all are talking about sex - my friend says that if a dominican guy takes you out, they expect that you'll sleep w/ them that night. is this true?

Kaylie1

Jun 17, 2002
I don't mean the resort guys. I mean Dominican guys in general or those who live outside the DR.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Kaylie1, there was a long thread on this general subject recently. Dominicans seem to have something in their genes. Sex more expected, more casual than what you may be accustomed to. No, I'm not just talking about sankies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes it is true!

If you accept his invitation you are happy to have sex with him.A Dominican man is going to take you out,for dinner,disco,drinks,etc!At the end of the "date",you are both looking forward to the happy ending! A dominican woman doesn't look at "Having Sex" as a "reward" to the man for spending money,or an "obligation",or a "way" to get the guy to "marry" her as some North American women do.A Dominican woman "Has Sex",with her date because she enjoys sex as much,or more than the man does!When you look in a "Dominicana's" purse you will find all the needed articles to spend the night away from home.How many American women go out so well prepared?Every women's purse here contains a little bottle of ;"Miss Key",or "Lymisol"so the lady can "freshen up"before and after the nights activities!Different "mind set"! CRISCO"What A Country"!!!!!!!!

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Re: Yes it is true!

Criss Colon said:
If you accept his invitation you are happy to have sex with him.A Dominican man is going to take you out,for dinner,disco,drinks,etc!At the end of the "date",you are both looking forward to the happy ending! A dominican woman doesn't look at "Having Sex" as a "reward" to the man for spending money,or an "obligation",or a "way" to get the guy to "marry" her as some North American women do.A Dominican woman "Has Sex",with her date because she enjoys sex as much,or more than the man does!When you look in a "Dominicana's" purse you will find all the needed articles to spend the night away from home.How many American women go out so well prepared?Every women's purse here contains a little bottle of ;"Miss Key",or "Lymisol"so the lady can "freshen up"before and after the nights activities!Different "mind set"! CRISCO"What A Country"!!!!!!!!

CC, what women have you been going out with????? Not all Dominican women are loose, actually, with some Dominican men, if you have sex with them on the first date they loose all respect for you, it all depends on what they're looking for and it's up to you to show them you're not a "wham-bam thank you mam" type, if he dumps you, then I'll say good riddance.

Oh gosh, it's contagious, I'm part of the hijackers...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It all depends on your "Mind Set" and personal...

morals Marilyn.You used the term "Loose",in a negative sense.I don't think that a woman who has sex with someone on their first "date" is necessarily "loose".Hell,there may be one or two ladies out there now(and you know who you are!)who have shared the "Ultimate Gift" after a first encounter!Anyone care to step up to the plate on this one?If a man or a woman choses to be celibate,wait for their wedding night,only have sex after they find "True Love",or have sex with a new partner 7 nights out of 7,that is their choice,not mine,not yours.I have lived in,and visited, countries all over the world.I have yet to encountered a culture with an acceptance of casual sex to equal or surpass the DR.I have heard of cultures in Polynesia,and some Tribes in Africa ,but I can't say first hand.CRISCO....PS,I don,t think Dominican women are "Loose",just the opposite.Right BOYS?;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ken said:
Helen, I'd suggest that next time you not post in the "men from Mars and women from Venus" section and that you include just the specifics. In other words, that you are trying to locate a Domnican that migrated to Canada, possibly to X or X, and has the initials CJ. Plus any other pertinent specifics. There have been posts like this in the past and they didn't get pounced on by the resident vultures.

Give it up ken. Us regulars will pounce on any SS posted on this board. We are tired of them and it serves the DR no good to assist it in any way.

Tony C.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Re: It all depends on your "Mind Set" and personal...

Criss Colon said:
morals Marilyn.You used the term "Loose",in a negative sense.I don't think that a woman who has sex with someone on their first "date" is necessarily "loose".Hell,there may be one or two ladies out there now(and you know who you are!)who have shared the "Ultimate Gift" after a first encounter!Anyone care to step up to the plate on this one?If a man or a woman choses to be celibate,wait for their wedding night,only have sex after they find "True Love",or have sex with a new partner 7 nights out of 7,that is their choice,not mine,not yours.I have lived in,and visited, countries all over the world.I have yet to encountered a culture with an acceptance of casual sex to equal or surpass the DR.I have heard of cultures in Polynesia,and some Tribes in Africa ,but I can't say first hand.CRISCO....PS,I don,t think Dominican women are "Loose",just the opposite.Right BOYS?

CC, I may be from the old guard, but women who ?usually? sleep with men on their first (and maybe only) date with that man are considered ?loose? women, and the key word here is usually, of course I?m sure you and the boys will take my words out of context by giving a new meaning to the word loose :mad:, but I?ll just have to take that risk. No, I don't wait until I"m married to have sex with someone but I would like to know more about the guy than his penis size before jumping into the sack with him. Of course that is only MHO.:cheeky: :mad: :confused: :dead:

P.S. Of course, by now I know all (or most) of you guys' penis size, so we're getting closer....;) ;) ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Kaylie1 said:
this has nothing to do with the first post, but since you all are talking about sex - my friend says that if a dominican guy takes you out, they expect that you'll sleep w/ them that night. is this true?

Why wouldnt that be true? I don't know one American guy that is on the stroll who doesn't expect the same thing. Hell I know I didn't. I wouldn't be going out with you if I didn't expect to sleep with you to begin with. That is the reason I don't go out with Fugly women whom have to apologize for being fugly!:)

Good weekend all!

Corona

Apr 18, 2002
Re: Is "SIZE" important to women?

<<Just does it feel better to get laid by a guy with a big dick?>>

In a word, yes.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Mine isn't very big,...........................................................

.......but I have a CUTE way of getting on & off!!!!!!!CHRISCO........................The "RUBBER" ones are BIG however!......and they vibrate Too!