Dominican Dating Culture

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
"Deep emotional connection" lol.nice one !! I just want my chica to look good in heels, have decent job and know how to handle cutlery in public. The deep emotional connection I have with the fellas on the golf course.
Lol. Don’t ever doubt that your chica has a Fausto (or several) on the side.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Fausto is there to ENTERTAIN every Lonely woman who comes through .. and is in his PRIME doing this , and getting Paid for it to boot ( in more ways than one)
And along comes SHIRLEY from Ottowa , and she somehow thinks that HE is the Right Man to be a Father Figure to her Child .. because he tells her ( in his best Spanglish) that he has sworn off that kind of Lifestyle ... given up the Wine, Women , Food, and Easy money.. Put it all behind him...
He just wants to settle down and be BIG PAPI to her Offspring , which she had with another man ..
This Scenario actually makes sense in her mind ? ?
I support her decision should she decide to bet the farm.
There's nothing wrong with someone learning the hard way.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
A typical Dominican Romantic Evening :

Screenshot_20230309_152836_Facebook.jpg

suavena

Jan 27, 2009
I don't care what religion the chica is, I am more interested in her measurements. Most woman here worship the same. $$$$$$$ hallelujah
As in every country of the world when dealing with lower classes which is going to be the encounter of 95% of the tourists going to DR and of those mostly prostitute. Middle and upper classes will not entertain you not even with the time of day.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
As in every country of the world when dealing with lower classes which is going to be the encounter of 95% of the tourists going to DR and of those mostly prostitute. Middle and upper classes will not entertain you not even with the time of day.
Well I should be offended since you called me low class. However I am not a tourist here and I can only guess your status and I am guessing it's far from royalty. Further more, "money" crosses all social levels, get some and you will understand.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I would hardly call 95% of the tourists coming to the DR "low class" and "mostly prostitute" Where do you live?

Reactions: CristoRey

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
Right. We Believe Most tourists thinking about coming to dr are Not upper class or even upper middle. Upper class not even consider coming here. True! Have really messed up here ( except for every greedy builder (think capcana) and the Disgrace of bavaro creating a criminal base in what was so beautiful. DR many believe has shot itself in the behind. Sad!

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I think they meant that 95% of tourists only deal with lower class Dominicans, not that the tourists themselves are low class. I.E. most tourists don’t meet upper crust Dominicans. Hard to argue with that.
"upper crust" meaning education and financial solvency. Few of the tourists that flock to P.C even fit that bill. Of course they are only going to interact with service people. If middle- and upper-class Dominicans are measured by financial solvency, there are plenty of those. If it is to be measured by education, culture and intellectual achievement, not so much.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Right. We Believe Most tourists thinking about coming to dr are Not upper class or even upper middle. Upper class not even consider coming here. True! Have really messed up here ( except for every greedy builder (think capcana) and the Disgrace of bavaro creating a criminal base in what was so beautiful. DR many believe has shot itself in the behind. Sad!
Here is an example of the "poor people" that frequent Punta Cana. Check the prices. And if you check out Punta Cana Resort property right by tha airport you will find Villas over $15,000,000. And many celebrities living in this "poor crime invested" place that you fantasize about...............

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
100% incorrect. I know several (lots) of middle/upper class that travel to Punta Cana yearly, if not a few times a year. I guess you have not checked out some of the "luxury resorts" in the Punta Cana area. Believe me they cater to the middle/upper class more than you think.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
100% incorrect. I know several (lots) of middle/upper class that travel to Punta Cana yearly, if not a few times a year. I guess you have not checked out some of the "luxury resorts" in the Punta Cana area. Believe me they cater to the middle/upper class more than you think.
Some people are used to vacationing in "budget" resorts and have never been in a $500 a night resort like most are in Punta Cana. You have to excuse their lack of knowledge on the subject........

Reactions: JD Jones

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
I just wanted to mention that I had a couple of upper class 'friends' when I lived in the DR, one of whom carried a last name you'd recognize. These 'friends' were just the same as the lower-class Dominican men I knew. Pushing themselves on me, trying to kiss me out of the blue, demanding nude photos, etc. I could tell you many entertaining stories! ;-) All married or in long-term relationships.

ALL.

They were just a little more smooth and had more money, vehicles, connections, etc. But otherwise, same same. I think it's hilarious when posters class-shame other posters here on the forum. 'You just don't know the right KIND of Dominicans...' Mmmmmmm kay.