Dominican girls with big backsides

Juan_Lopez

Oct 21, 2003
First let me say...... that is an A-Prime ass!!!!!

Although I thought this was an interesting pic from your collection.....

Let me go on to say that you need to protect your photo directories and all your directories by either placing an index file or fixing your apache config................. so as to keep people from seeing photos you might not want them to :)

copy and paste this code into a blank notepad save it as index.html and then upload into your directories.

PHP:
#########################
<html>
<head>
<title>xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</title>
</head>
<body>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</body>
</html>
##########################

Last edited by a moderator:

theartofbone

Oct 28, 2003
lol you guys are mad funny. Yea thats the type of ass I like too, especially when they've got such a cute face to match! But anyway, I'm movin to the from New Mexico, USA to the DR on December 12... hope to find a few of these chicas. ;) Anyone here happen to live in Santo Domingo? Hit me up so I can learn a few things.

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Oh man.................................

I miss the DR soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. :cry:

Thank You Mr. theartofbone and may god bless you boy..

kronos

Nov 6, 2003
If you like Dominican women, then you HAVE TO like big backsides. It comes with the territory....

Is that your girl BTW?

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
That;s the ticket

Theartofbone,
Lol! You're absolutely correct,man!That's the exact type of booty that I like.You could serve dinner on that rump-shaker of hers.

Carl e.

theartofbone

Oct 28, 2003
Kronos, yea thats my current girl that I have here in the states. I'm really gonna miss her when I take off to the island :confused:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Wow

Merenguedutchie,
I just viewed the pics of your girls,all I can say is-WOW!Some guys here at work and I are debating wether or not the one on the left has a j-lo booty or if it's some kind of shadow-effect.What ever the case they're fine!

Carl

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
theartofbone,

Nice pic, man! Did you ever get to ride that thing...and how long could you stay on??

theartofbone

Oct 28, 2003
Ha... ;)

AtlantaBob,

Thanks for the compliments. Yea I do get to get it on w/ my girl, even though it took a while since she was paranoid about all guys being assholes to her since she had a kid with a previous dude that left...

Anyway, I spotted her in my class while she was pregnant and she had such a pretty face that I just didn't give a fuuu (btw all pics are after her baby).. ;p After almost a year I had her. This shows that persistance pays off.

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
bone....

Aftering having my baby...it also did good for me....especially below the waist....too some people it doesn't work to their advantage but for me...and ya girl...it seemd it has...we were blessed with good skin(no stretch marks) and good frame stucture I guess!!!!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
theartofbone said:
Wassup everyone, I thought I'd just add in on the big butt discussion.. I think this is the type of butt carl ericson was refering to. ;)

EL DIABLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' WHAT THE HECK IS THAT:confused: that's what you call a great ARSENAL ready for war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeeeeeehaw keep them coming.................

FRAUD!!! that first pic of that girl is from LatinChat and she is not from The Dominican Republic but from Mexico, and her butt was exagerated in the pic. Its smaller from where the source of the pic came from. There is a section called the top 10 Chicas and she is in the list among other hot looking chicks but none from DR.

I thought this was a posters girl, and I also thought it was a girl from DR.

She still is PHAT though. Even if you had to exagerate the butt :cool:

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
if true

Well spotted sancochojoe!

to Carl e. Her butt is slightly enlarged by a shadow, which you can see running up the rest of her body as well...

Buttt she is banging and for real!

MD

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Hmm

Sancocho,
Lol! although the girl is still fine,I kind of suspected that her azz was altered.Also,she looks to be a mestiza,not of black heritage.Hence,the booty seems oddly out of place.I have seen women with similar proportions,but they have(9 times out of 10 been predominately black)or at least mulata.

Carl e.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Carl,

Have you had a good look at J Lo's butt? You can pretty much set a beer can on her azz to!

leo_DR

Dec 8, 2003
www.geocities.com
Whoever posted that photo...God bless you...she has a nice behind.

90% of me is solely interested in breasts, but 10% of me is interested in a shapely behind!

-Leo

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't know where those pictures came from therefore I also don't know if the girls would approve being seen and talked about here. If you want DR1ers to see pictures of a girlfriend then send it to the media galary and wud will post it.