Dominican girls with big backsides

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
What happened to the picture

Good bye my love snif..snif you meant alot to me snif....snif I will always remember you.... (singing sad song ):( Esta calle finalllllllll... quien es su nombre... quando tu partir con migo....... :cry::disappoin

Last edited:

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Adios, mi amor

I would have given a months pay just to take a peek at that butt! Oh, well, all good things must cum to an end.

And you, "thefartofthebone" are banned from DR1 for life.

Bob (wailing in a pool of tears)

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
Re: Carl,

AtlantaBob said:
Have you had a good look at J Lo's butt? You can pretty much set a beer can on her azz to!

See not only Dominican's have nice one's.....we too have them....maybe la Dominicana son mas nargu que las boricuas...but we also represent in that area!!!!!!!

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
Narga-is behind /ass/back end
Nargu
Narguita
big butt....
You ever hear the comment la narguita....big butt female

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
Yup....

I say narga...if the right spelling is nalga...then it's nalgu..or nalgua,nalguita....I started hearing my husband and family saying o si una nalguita lo recojio.....or whatever

you know like bocu,bocota
big mouth......
(same type of conjucation) it might be a proper conjucation...but one often use with the "in Dominican slang" what ever you want to call it.....

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Yup

Lissy said:
See not only Dominican's have nice one's.....we too have them....maybe la Dominicana son mas nargu que las boricuas...but we also represent in that area!!!!!!!

Yes.......that's correct, boriquas are definately high up there on the booty-chart among latinas.I've always thought that's it's mostly because of the african influence on the isalnd.I doubt it's the spainish or taino blood.Lol!

If you notice alot of puerto rican women(generally) are built-up differently than women in some of the other latin countries.At least I can see the difference!

Carl e.