Dominican Hair Products/Salon

bxdominicanpapi

Sep 20, 2004
Dominican Salon

My girl goes to a dominican salon on indian trail called Karisma. They are the best. Exceptional customer service and they really know how to do hair. I can really tell they use quality products.

895 Indian Trail Rd.
Lilburn, GA

Phone: 678-924-7660..............ask for Sonia

they have another location

5855 Buford Hwy
Doraville, Ga 30304

PH: 770-234-9035

check'em out

Sep 1, 2006
It is a about 1 1/2 hour away from me but I am a little desperate at this point. I visited a hair dresser this weekend in Inglewood and I was not pleased with how my hair turned out. I have had great experiences with the dominican salons in Atlanta so I am a little spoiled. If you know of any salons south of Los Angeles going towards Long Beach, please let me know. In the meantime, I will try the salon in Sun Valley in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Hi Just moved to LA, I am getting desperate and my hair is starting to look crazy. Did you find a salon that is closer? and if not how was the salon in Sun valley? Was it worth the trip and how much for a perm/

If anyone else has any advise for a similar salon closer to LA county?

SCamacho

Sep 7, 2006
!

I just moved to Port Saint Lucie from New York and was glad to see your posting. Could you tell me where in Port Saint Lucie I could find a Dominican Hair Salon?

Did you ever find out where that Salon was, I am also looking for a Domincan Hair Salon in Port St. Lucie? Thanks!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hello Yolanda. If you are looking for Dominican Hair Products you've found the right person! I can send you our catalog for all the Dominican hair products we offer, at very low (wholesale) prices. Send me an email ifyou are interested. We have what you are looking for! Hope to hear from you soon.

DO YOU HAVE Crema Negra? I am sorry I didn't get to buy some of those when I was in the DR this summer.

gramsgirl

Sep 9, 2006
help in michigan

Hello I too! am new - I'm looking for a dominican salon anywhere in Michigan, Windsor, Ont. or Toledo, Ohio. If you can help please email me at whgramsgirl@aol.com

As for the products you can find them on the alter ego. com website

marisollibre

Sep 25, 2006
dominican products

hi iveras,

i am also looking for products from dr. could you please email me your catelog at vmoody1505@aol.com

thanks-
marisol

Hello Yolanda. If you are looking for Dominican Hair Products you've found the right person! I can send you our catalog for all the Dominican hair products we offer, at very low (wholesale) prices. Send me an email ifyou are interested. We have what you are looking for! Hope to hear from you soon.

SCamacho

Sep 7, 2006
Domincan Hair Salon

Can you tell me where the salon is in Port St. Lucie

hi I am new to this site - living here port sait lucie - florida
hey i found this a salon for anyone in the area of Prt St Lucie or West palm beach.

Can anyone help my niece she is looking for a salon in CLearwater Tampa?? please she just moved from Lawrence- Mass, thanks

Ladygee23

Oct 10, 2006
Hi!

I am new to the forum & have been going to a Dominican salon for 3 years now & haven't turned back....I'm from ATL & started going to Lilly's but recently my stylist moved to a different salon so I moved with her!!. I am moving to Sacramento in the next month or so & from what I heard there are no Dominican salons out there......can anyone tell me where & if there are any in that area!! I will be lost if I can't find a shop out there!!!

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2006
I Found A Great Salon That Opened In September 2006. They Are Located In Conyers, Georgia 30013 @ 1367 Iris Drive. The Telephone Number Is (678) 413-4623. They Are Also Hiring For Dominican Stylists. Pass It On.

dr.cutie

Oct 30, 2006
Help!!! Does anyone know of a Dominician hair salon in Indianapolis, IN area or Nashville, TN area???

pamperdiva1

Dec 1, 2006
Seeking Dominican Stylist in Hampton Roads Area (Vriginia)

Hello to All!
I'm new to this forum. I've heard a lot about Dominican Stylists lately and want to jump on the wagon. My daughter just started going to Lilly's in Atlanta and LOVES her "new hair". But I live in Virginia Beach and need to find someone here! Trying to find someone to do my hair before I go home for Christmas. Appreciate any "tips" in my search!

Looking forward to responses!

Pamper Diva

CurleeDST

Sep 28, 2005
What do people like about the Silicon Mix? I have naturally kinky/curly hair and am looking for great conditioners to grow it back out. It was brastrap length and I cut it all off b/c I got a relaxer that was very drying so I decided to start over.

Thanks for any feedback on the Silicon Mix.

:smoke:

If you are impatient like me and do not have a trip planned to DR anytime soon..........try...................... or ebay

::: iBeautyNY :::

I ordered a lot of the Silicon Mix. Not crazy about the smell, but it works very well!! The prices aren't too bad and they ship quickly. I still get annoyed that this stuff sells in the DR for what is equivalent to $1 here. I wouldn't buy a conditioner that costs over $12 maybe $16 dollars unless you KNOW it's very good!!! Just my 2 cents!!!

businesslady

Dec 28, 2006
Hi Iveras, I would love it if you sent me a catalog pls email to
Connie

Last edited by a moderator:

dominican_chic

Dec 28, 2006
www.battlebuddy.me.com
Hi im new to this site... im not even close to any dominican salons but im about an hour away from austin tx... please someone help me out... if u know of a salon in austin holla.. Im from NYC and recently moved to Fort Hood...so u know im used to getting my hair done every 2 weeks by a dominican stylist...