Dominican living in Panama charged with 5 murders

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
There's a shortage here in medical professionals that's true so anything is better than nothing.
Wow invitado de honor, it was their turn nothing special.
I'm talking about the average Dominican coming here looking for a better life they're not very welcome!! Ask the cabdrivers, people in the streets etc they'll tell you!!!

Have yet to hear anything of the sorts in YEARS of travel to Panama!!! YEARS!!!

If there are three countries that are very close to each other from the people level to the DR, they are Panama, Cuba and Colombia!!!

If that was the case as you said, the sources of hate and dislike would be easy to find in the net, no????

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
l.jpg

l.jpg

It would be interesting to see the Dominican residency ID from some so called experts of the DR here posting a lot of condensed BS of the Dominicans and the country for starters...

Yes, yes, but you could also be holding a US Passport.

And of course we all know that crimes happen everywhere. I had to say it.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Yes, yes, but you could also be holding a US Passport.

And of course we all know that crimes happen everywhere. I had to say it.

And exactly why would denying having one be of benefit for me?

You never know... I might become the next DR President, if things look that bad enough for me to care about politics here...

Would you vote for me?

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Would you vote for me?

sure I would
if you pay me
Manu

Would you sell me your vote for an IOU, to be paid by great public education, a professional police force, 24 hours of electrical service, good roads, water and sewage infrastructure, a robust immigration policy/enforcement and last but maybe not least: Zero tolerance for corruption *among other things?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Ok Pichardo
in all fairness

what would you change or do different if you become President?
please tell
maybe a new thread?
Manu

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Would you sell me your vote for an IOU, to be paid by great public education, a professional police force, 24 hours of electrical service, good roads, water and sewage infrastructure, a robust immigration policy/enforcement and last but maybe not least: Zero tolerance for corruption *among other things?

NO, because then it wouldn't be the DR, I've grown to love...................:bunny:

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Oh boy
I thought everything is just fine and dandy here
little poverty,lots of middleclass

fancy houses and cars

metro and lots of highrises
not a lot of changes needed ,really
Manu

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
I can recall a few years back in the DR, when some Dutch f--kwad pervert was captured for sexually abusing young Dominicans, killing them, and then selling their organs to an international organ crime trading syndicate. Bodies were discovered in barrios bordering Autopista Las Americas.. totally disgusting. The guy would hang out in Boca Chica, Juan Dolio and other areas.
I don't think its about Dominicans'....its about demonic mother fu---ers.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

Thanks Pichardo,

So you acknowledge that ALL the above mention items are currently lacking with the present D.R. government?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And exactly why would denying having one be of benefit for me?

You never know... I might become the next DR President, if things look that bad enough for me to care about politics here...

Would you vote for me?

Since I am not a DR citizen, I cannot.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Have yet to hear anything of the sorts in YEARS of travel to Panama!!! YEARS!!!

If there are three countries that are very close to each other from the people level to the DR, they are Panama, Cuba and Colombia!!!

If that was the case as you said, the sources of hate and dislike would be easy to find in the net, no????

Not everybody spends their time on the net and I never used the word hate, don't change my words. The Dominicans here are from lower class and they hang out with lower class Panamanians such as cab drivers. The next time you're here in Panama ask them, don't tell them you're Dominican though because than they won't be straight forward with you. FYI Interpol in the DR has been requested to look out for another Dominican who is sought for the same hideous crime.

Jun 18, 2007
I happen to know a women whose husband works with aduana in Pasa Canoas, and will send her an email and ask her. I'll report back when and if she answers me. If the thread is still rambling on.
Der Fish
But how many Dominicans would be entering Panama thru Costa Rica? And why?
They travel through Nicaragua then Costa Rica, it seems to be easier to enter Panama. Why? Why do Dominicans risks their lives in yolas? What do you think?
Several years ago I crossed that border with my babies mom who's Dominican we saw that sign and we commented on that. The official just smiled.

Jun 18, 2007
I can recall a few years back in the DR, when some Dutch f--kwad pervert was captured for sexually abusing young Dominicans, killing them, and then selling their organs to an international organ crime trading syndicate. Bodies were discovered in barrios bordering Autopista Las Americas.. totally disgusting. The guy would hang out in Boca Chica, Juan Dolio and other areas.
I don't think its about Dominicans'....its about demonic mother fu---ers.

You can find sickos everywhere. This thread was not about how sick Dominicans are but about a sick Dominican who commited a hideous crime.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
"You Can Take The dominican Out of The Dominican Republic,But You Can't Take The DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Out Of The dominican!!!!"
The best predictor of future behavior,is past behavior!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss I don't think this have nothing to do with nationality. There is crime everywhere around the world committed by people of all race, color or nationality.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Jun 18, 2007

Have you ever lived or been to Panama?
To everybody their own, I have lived and worked in 5 other countries besides Panama and to me Panama is a very good and beautiful country. Off course it has its problems but it has a very strong economy and as a matter of fact the second one in Latin America. Panama - Panama Country Brief
Shoot I'm starting to sound like the Panamanian version of Pichardo and Nals:eek:
You will always have people that bitch but again to everybody their own.