Dominican women vs puerto rican women for black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I wouldn't consider spending a quarter of a century studying racial nuances of Dominican republic to come up with your conclusion in this thread exactly learning. By hey.. To each his own. ;)

so, maybe you are a stone cold genius, and need less time to come up with your conclusions. you do have them, don't you? so, how long did it take you? i just need to know, just in case anyone asks me for recommendations for the Nobel Laureate short list this year.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
An African American man has a WAY better chance of getting with a real Dominicana than a Caucasian male from NA can ever DREAM of..

There is something called "flow" that girls are attracted to in all socioeconomic circles and honestly, AA guys have way more of it that Caucasians do... The closest word to this in English is probably swagger.. just being cool I guess.. Some white dudes like Anthony Bourdain have it too.. but most are sorta goofy and clumsy in Dominicanas eyes.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
An African American man has a WAY better chance of getting with a real Dominicana than a Caucasian male from NA can ever DREAM of..

There is something called "flow" that girls are attracted to in all socioeconomic circles and honestly, AA guys have way more of it that Caucasians do... The closest word to this in English is probably swagger.. just being cool I guess.. Some white dudes like Anthony Bourdain have it too.. but most are sorta goofy and clumsy in Dominicanas eyes.

you do have a point there. watch a caucasian trying to learn to dance the merengue, or the bachata, then watch an AA.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
This thread has become very ugly.
Can we agree that there really is no one view on race and peoples perceptions and that generalizations are not always true and at the end of the day everyone likes to be happy?

I just wanted JMB to tell me what happened when he asked the ladies he worked with if they would take thier boyfriend on three vacations if he were laid off. I mentioned this to my gf and she is booking a trip right now that I have to pay for because she thinks I was making fun of her by mentioning it on the net LOL.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Didn?t this come up because someone said that Dominican women don?t pay bills. How is asking American women going to support your statement?

By the way, when you love someone, you help them out in whatever you can. If you have to pay bills or if taking them on a vacation is within your reach. Why not?

A29 you are too smart for your own good. Read, John Boy girlfriend that he refered to was a Dominican in NY that paid the bills not in DR. Honestly do you really think I can do this study in DR? A 40 yr old man with no job and not great in the looks department, with a beautiful 30 something Dominican woman paying all the bills I find very interesting.

I said Dominican women will not pay bills in DR when they are dating a gringo like many families here pay 50/50. John Boy introduced his thingy with his "sugar mama"

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
LOL I said I was bald not ugly JMB its not a sugar whatever. If you have a relationship people take care of eachother. If she got laid off I would support her until she got a new job.
She would be more like a sugar daughter given the age difference but what the hell.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
This thread has become very ugly.
Can we agree that there really is no one view on race and peoples perceptions and that generalizations are not always true and at the end of the day everyone likes to be happy?

I just wanted JMB to tell me what happened when he asked the ladies he worked with if they would take thier boyfriend on three vacations if he were laid off. I mentioned this to my gf and she is booking a trip right now that I have to pay for because she thinks I was making fun of her by mentioning it on the net LOL.

I did not 4get Johnny I have the paper right here. It was fun I had long conversation with women and you should have seen some of the looks on their faces. I copy your post word for word and allowed them to read it. The thing is these were all independent professional women and it did not look to good for you.

BTW One woman I spoke to lived in NYC and she said" Dominican women are the last females on the planet that would do that". I will post some of their comments some are funny as hell.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Choosing a Dominican woman over an African American woman is a better choice mentally.. So make your choice.. wanna keep your money, or your sanity.. I choose my sanity so I'll stick with my Dominicana :) Take everything JMB says with a grain of salt, he only dated hood rats in the DR so he's a bit jaded if you know what I'm saying.

ALL African American women have a huge chip on their shoulder so they will do whatever they can to make themselves look good and make you look bad, will drive you crazy after a short while (See how generalizations work JMB?)

Oh I'm sorry Sayanora were you waiting for me to lash out at you because you made a remark about African American. Let me let you in on a little secret, African American people do not defend our "nation" to some little tiny man living on the north coast of the Dominican Republic SORRY!!!

I will leave you with this The African American women won more medals then your entire island all by themselves. Your men and women did not capture more medals then African American women in London.

BTW Bet you never thought you would here the name " Gaby Douglas" gold medal in the same sentence. When your island is able to close to the Serena Williams, Gaby Douglas, Sanya Richards Ross, Mya Moore, Candace Parkers etc let me know. You see Sayanora when African American women dominate something they Dominate. Now when your women are able to match mine, pull up a chair and have a drink and join us in this field of excellence, until then enjoy your SUNSETS!!!

Last edited:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
A29 you are too smart for your own good. Read, John Boy girlfriend that he refered to was a Dominican in NY that paid the bills not in DR. Honestly do you really think I can do this study in DR? A 40 yr old man with no job and not great in the looks department, with a beautiful 30 something Dominican woman paying all the bills I find very interesting.

I know a Dominican woman in NY who's done that! She's actually in her 20's and is very pretty. It's not that the guy didn't have a job when they met but he lost it after they were together!

I perfectly understand that you are talking about real experiences from people that you know, but so am I and that's why I didn't doubt a word about what JohnnyBoy said.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
BTW One woman I spoke to lived in NYC and she said" Dominican women are the last females on the planet that would do that". I will post some of their comments some are funny as hell.

Yep, that is because Dominican girls are not suckers like your average girl unless it is a situation as JB described, where two people are in love and she doesn't mind picking up the tab when her partner is in need. That is what love is about, it is not just about the sex but also sharing and showing that one cares while putting all greediness and deviousness aside. Now, here is an example of what Dominican girls are not. My Filipinas friends always dating these African Americans who would always ask them for money and disappear for days with their cars only to ride, wine and dine other girls. But everything is ok again, they forget all about it and align themselves up to be suckers, again.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yep, that is because Dominican girls are not suckers like your average girl unless it is a situation as JB described, where two people are in love and she doesn't mind picking up the tab when her partner is in need. That is what love is about, it is not just about the sex but also sharing and showing that one cares while putting all greediness and deviousness aside. Now, here is an example of what Dominican girls are not. My Filipinas friends always dating these African Americans who would always ask them for money and disappear for days with their cars only to ride, wine and dine other girls. But everything is ok again, they forget all about it and align themselves up to be suckers, again.

i do not know if it is some Eastern cultural thing, but you are 100% on the money, Mr DR. Filipinas allow their men the kind of leeway that no independent, self respecting Dominican woman ever would.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I did not 4get Johnny I have the paper right here. It was fun I had long conversation with women and you should have seen some of the looks on their faces. I copy your post word for word and allowed them to read it. The thing is these were all independent professional women and it did not look to good for you.

One of the things I find hard to believe is that it is so shocking to you and your peer group that a woman would help out a guy who went through a rough patch. I must be extremely lucky in that my friends, family and my woman were all very supportive and helped me through a very very low and rough point.
Im sorry that you dont have that in your life.
You should probably stop focusing on all of your racial anger and confusion and meet a woman that makes you smile. Try not to knock her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.