Dominican women

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok people the free for all is over lets move on.

The rules still stand. We've had our fun so don't complain when a post is deleted. We are here to help.

Thanks

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ClippedWing said:
*sigh*

Okay Jazzcom... Here you go again... If I ignore you will you stop following me from thread to thread? I can't recall posting, responding or caring about anything you have said on this board the two years I've been coming here yet you hang on my every word. Can I ask that you get it all out now so that I can post in peace without having to have you follow up all my posts with your opinions? I'm listening... vent... let's dicusss the source of your anger towards me so we can move on.

Regards,
CW.

I have no anger towards you whatsoever. If you don't want the opinions of people you should use email which is right at the bottom of every post.

I don't get insulted by people I don't know and the ones I do know I have to have some respect for to take it personally. You can continue to try to insult me as you have tried to insult others here but I have to tell you I won't take it personally.

I know it is sometimes tough to get the attention you so very much desire/need but you have to take the good with the bad. I am just happy now that you can take out your anger and frustrations at me instead of others here or just feel disenchanted with the board as a whole.

Edited to add:

I have failed after looking back in this thread to see what you have contributed other than to try and insult others. I have actually failed to see what you have contributed at all in any message thread actually.

So what is it that YOU need?

Last edited:

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
jazzcom said:
So what is it that YOU need? [/B]

That you let me post in peace? Is that okay?

Every one of your posts to me have been solely to rip me to shreds. You have called me names, you called me a horny, dopey, old, fat broad. You said I was dumber than a box of rocks, you called my brainless and told me to F*#@ off. And you came up with all of these assumptions based on only some twenty odd threads of mine.

Okay, I may be horny. I'm hardly dopey, not fat and I'm only 30. I have 3 degrees including two masters so brainless and dumb hardly characterizes my intelligence.

You have conjured this idea of me in your mind and you have lashed out at me based on your assumptions.

If I have done something to you that has upset you that you had to resort to calling me names I apologize.

I do not to proclaim to be perfect... I am a work in progress and I have flaws but your assumptions of me are not the flaws that I have.

If you would like to take the time to get to know me... I welcome that but If not, that's okay to. But I would rather not spend my time on this message board defending myself to you after every post and addressing all of your misguided assumptions about me. I have not made any about you.

I'm really a nice person and if you made an effort to see my good qualities instead of my flaws we could co-exist on this board a lot easier. I don't think I have done anything on this board so outlandish that I deserved to be called the names you called me.

But whatever... you're just a pixel to me. If there's a way we could be peaceful pixels to each other I'd rather have it that way. I mean I will still say whats on my mind when I disagree and I'd expect the same from you but if you could do it with out the harsh name calling that would be better, but If you just must vent your frustrations with belligerence... Then you do you.

Regards,
CW.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
YAWN

YAWN...ClippedWing..I cant believe your last post.You are the biggest attention seeker I have ever seen pop onto DR1.
Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Brasi here's one to start you off. I'll try and find her email for you ;)

Dear Brasi,

I'm sorry for my bad English, my friend Jose does all the emails for us at the Internet cafe. You would like Jose, he has taught all of us so much. How to cut n paste and how to check Western Union online. When you have 10-12 different Hotmail accounts it can get really confusing, thank god for Jose!

I have been thinking about you ever since you left last week Brasi. I'm having trouble concentrating in my dance classes. I could never truly find the words to say how much our time together meant to you. My family was truly grateful for the wonderful SEA FOOD lunch you brought us. The surprise on your face at the end of the meal was truly priceless. Your generosity makes my heart skip a beat.

Did I tell you about my second cousin (Lucy) twice removed that ate that 5lb lobster? I was going to call and tell you, but the phone card you brought me ran out. Maybe I could call you via the operator and we can chat, I so miss your voice.

Back to Lucy...
She was sitting at the end of the table with my 3 aunts and 4 new cousins. Not the table in the corner, the one near the door. The table in the corner had all my uncles on it.

Anyway, Lucy is apparently allergic to lobster. The doctor said she needs some fancy medication to stop the convulsions. It's so expensive, I was wondering if you could help?

Oh, about the search...

I could, but I need you to send me US$150 via Western Union as my friend is sick and he does all the programming.
Please let me or Jose know when your coming back.
The exact dates!

Anna,
I thought that person had written that to ME in the other thread. I feel so violated. How do I get my money back from western union? Maybe I can go down there and have sex with the lobster eater cousin Lucy? I dont care if she has a 5lb lobster lodged in her throat. I can use another orifice.
Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Re: YAWN

ClippedWing said:
And you are?

I am some one who has recognized you to be a loudmouthed confrontational attention seeking female.You can now join the club along with Lee Lee and Indie.
Larry

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
ClippedWing:

I'm relatively new here too. I haven't had any problems with anyone on the board. Do you want to know why? Because I don't take anything to heart. Like you said, this is just a messageboard.

Your first post on this board left you open to criticism, whether you like to admit it or not.

My advice to you: If someone is clearly bothering you and making personal attacks at you, just ignore their posts! You're only putting more fuel to the fire by responding back. Just let it be.

My two cents.

Rubio

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Re: Re: YAWN

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
I am some one who has recognized you to be a loudmouthed confrontational attention seeking female.You can now join the club along with Lee Lee and Indie.
Larry

I can live with that.... I'll add you to my fan club... I see I'll have another stalker following me around hanging on my every word.. Welcome.

Dec 9, 2002
What a funny thread! I just thought I'd peek at the boards before leaving work to see if anything new and interesting had come up. I don't want to leave work now for fear of missing all the funny stuff.

So, keep it up you guys, I'll be back at my desk in around 14 hours time, and I'll be hoping for some more giggles from this one.

Anna - keep up the good work girl ;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: YAWN

ClippedWing said:
I can live with that.... I'll add you to my fan club... I see I'll have another stalker following me around hanging on my every word.. Welcome.

Hanging on your every word? I dont think so. I read about 25 posts in this thread before I felt it was even worth lifting a finger to comment on your quest for attention. What a waste of bandwith.
Larry

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
rubio said:
ClippedWing:

I'm relatively new here too. I haven't had any problems with anyone on the board. Do you want to know why? Because I don't take anything to heart. Like you said, this is just a messageboard.

Your first post on this board left you open to criticism, whether you like to admit it or not.

My advice to you: If someone is clearly bothering you and making personal attacks at you, just ignore their posts! You're only putting more fuel to the fire by responding back. Just let it be.

My two cents.

Rubio

Thank-you for your advice.... And congrats on being new and not having any problems.

I'll respond to whom I see fit.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YAWN

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
Hanging on your every word? I dont think so. I read about 25 posts in this thread before I felt it was even worth lifting a finger to comment on your quest for attention. What a waste of bandwith.
Larry

*sigh* My comments are a waste of bandwith yet you see fit to reply to each and every one of them.... And I"m the attention seeker? You just wanted me to acknowledge you... fine Larry... I now know you exist.... You have my attention. Now respond to this one too puppet.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Tony C said:
CALL ME!!!!!!

Tony C.
DR1's official "horny girl" greeter!

Aren't you the Cuban? And you know how I feel about Cuban's right? So don't be surprised if the phone rings.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can we please get back on topic. Does anyone know any nice Dominican girls/women that can email brasi ?

Thank you

Anymore comments to other posters WILL be deleted so don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.