Dominican women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Does anyone know any nice Dominican girls/women that can email brasi ?

Anna, you are a very nice lady. I really think so and you do a terrific job; But, I have to disagree with you on this. You don't know brasi and neither do we. I w/b very surprise if someone comes through w/ this request.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes you're right. I wouldn't give out an email to someone I didn't know. I'm only trying to be nice. Don't forget I'm only 11 % bitch and that only went up since becoming a moderator. ;)

Brasi sounds like you'll have to do your own search or someome will have to email you out of the blue.

Good luck either way. If it's the country and people you want to know more about we have tons of info in the archives. Lots of beautiful pictures of the DR in the media galary and if you look under "trip reports" and in "general" forums you'll find many web sites which include wonderful holiday fotos.

Are we done yet?

Last edited:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
clippedwing....

I like you ;)

dont take anything to heart, let it be, dont try and answer EVERY email where someone says something negative about you, it will get you NO WHERE< beleive me, i was murdered on a few posts myself....u'll get used to it....right guys? lol lol

be easy woman (oh not that way u sick bastards lol)

enjoy the posts, post on and on and on, not everyone is going to agree with everything you say....big deal right?

have a GOOD day :)

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Thanks Lalla.

You should have seen the other thread where I had no choice but to ignore half of the comments. Two particulars posters have been following me around though from thread to thread and I had to address them because they were vying for my attention so I gave it to them hoping they'd leave me alone from here on out. They just needed a 'wittle attention is all.

But thanks, it's all good.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes we are totally done. Pardon the bad grammar here.
I see more insults coming and no real help for brasi.
Maybe we can do better in the next thread.

Thanks for coming folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.