Dominicans and the Crack culture.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsg9f

Jul 21, 2006
Joshua R said:
hes not from cuba he's dominican he met up wit yayo in cuba. his mother names is julia and his fathers name is rocojo he has 1 brother (vicente) and 3 sisters (olga my mom, Julia, and ramona) he had a couple of kids i only know Yoma, Johnny, and Joel and about the red benz my mother (his sister) told me he had the first benz in DR which was red or a burgandy color. he was also the #1 Contender in DR strong motha****a! nikka maybe a crack head but he built like the terminator
Do you know Frank, Johnny's nephew? He is my cousin from his mothers side, we are like brothers. Anyhow, I grew up with Johnny in BKLYN Bushwick on Bleecker st. Tell your Mom Olga; She will tell you all about it. I remember Olga, she was like an aunt to me. I remember her having a boy at the time, it may be you, Johany had Vicentico at around the same time. Now they live with Yayo.

gsg9f

Jul 21, 2006
Joshua R said:
hes not from cuba he's dominican he met up wit yayo in cuba. his mother names is julia and his fathers name is rocojo he has 1 brother (vicente) and 3 sisters (olga my mom, Julia, and ramona) he had a couple of kids i only know Yoma, Johnny, and Joel and about the red benz my mother (his sister) told me he had the first benz in DR which was red or a burgandy color. he was also the #1 Contender in DR strong motha****a! nikka maybe a crack head but he built like the terminator
He practiced some boxing, in his hay, but he is older now, and from what I hear, he is hooked on drugs, and wasting himself away; True shame. Hate to be the devils advocate, but from what I have read from your comments, it sounds like you are being mislead/misinformed about alot of things. Anyhow, it's not important, if you are really related to these people, hopefully you would learn from their mistakes, and you will make a better life for yourself. Just remember: Every dollar, is not a good dollar.

ade

Jun 14, 2005
Read Wild Cowboys and the horrific tales of violence - upset my husband though as he recalls the times and knew some of the people from his home town. Does anyone know any more history about one story that was legend at home when Maximo Almodovar and Gilberto Rivero aka Puto went with Freddy Krueger to sort out the Macombs crew and Freddy killed Craig Prentice. Also Morenito had contracts out for El Feo and Chocolate and Maximo was found dead in bed.

willi152

Mar 10, 2014
Where Are The DDP Now

accually no joke but my uncle was the one who invented crack and brought it to cuba. they mention him in the book, his name was Yayo and that were you get the crack nickname " yayo" from. Keep your nose clean guys...

The wild cow boys were money hungry.They DDP ran to DR for shooting Michael Buczek a cop. One of the dealers later leaped to his death cause he couldn't face the music, and the other two are serving life sentences.There aren't any more gansters in Harlem they were all deported, and they all were hungry from the very start. Joaquin Balaguer, a repressive president that limited Dominican freedom for twelve years, left the Dominican Republic in shambles. The political upheaval, and resulting economic problems forced thousands from the Dominican Republic to seek the greener pastures of the United States. Th3 real dealers are from Colombia a women named Griselda Blanco that was their suppliers. They are a bunch of cowards,criminals,and wannabe!!!

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Willi", you are "8 Years Late, & A Dollar Short"!!!!!!!!
Why do I think "Willi" has an Agenda??????

ps., I Loooooooooooooove, "Dominican CRACK"!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.