DR-highly Sexed Culture???

Status
Not open for further replies.

papillon

Nov 4, 2003
When I first moved to the US I tought that it was a Highly Sexed Culture. Those college girls were amazing!!

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Guilt schmilt!!!!

A large part of this guilt reaction is people trying to adhere to what is a "societal norm.". - the one you touched on - the double standard that I stopped giving a flying phuck about a looong time ago!

By attaching names like freaky to what is actually natural and feels good (no matter how weird YOU may think it is) for the people doing whatever they are doing, makes it more of a negative.

Agree that climate, good looking people with minimal clothing, good rum and sunshine, dancing TOGETHER to the music, and of course lack of funds for going anywhere make for a more sexually charged population.

I say we will see a nice spike in birthrates as a result of the August blackout on the northern seaboard.....to illustrate the above point....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Cost benefit ratio!!! Lots of bored teenagers!

With the peso at 42 to 1 vs the "Almighty Dollar",we are talking "Prime Pussy","PP" going for less than $10 US!!

Combine that with the fact that there is basically nothing else for bored teenage girls to do in their "spare time",(read: all day long!) and you get lots of sex!(I get an average of 5 calls per day,many ask if they can bring a "friend"!!) "How Disgusting"!!

No social stigma in being an "Un-Wed Mother" here! Only lots of "Ay mira que chula"! about the "Bastard"!

Are "Miguel" and "Joe" as naive and "Hung up" as they sound!!

There is an article in one of the most prominent Dominican Magazines this month about "Anal Intercourse",and "HOW TO" do it! I made some copies to leave around my Apartment!!!THat is "MY KIND" of "Birth Control"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CC
:cool:

I'm not hung up at all Colon,

you can be FREAKY all you want, just be responsible meaning having illigitimates. If I was single, I would probably be right there. But when I was single, I was not about making unwanted babies and paying for tail was too easy.

Now if DR is as easy as people make it due to the High Sex Culture, I probably would get turned off after awhile, because I like a challange in the hunt, but that is me personally.

HollywoodNorth -

maybe you just don't understand the many uses of the word FREAKY. It was not meant in a negative manner, just another term for saying

Freaky
Getting Buck wild
Knockin' Some Boots
Taggin' that Ass
Workin' it
doin' the nasty
Gettin' Bizzy

or simply "having sex"

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
I am familiar with all those terms believe me!!!:lick:

I meant that it sometimes emotes a negative connotation for
those that do not use such termonology, furthering the sex is nasty/dirty/something to feel guilty about for those that are less errr - active.

Long live all the "guilty" pleasures!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AmI the ONLY guy in the DR that pays for Pussy???

or......more likely,the only one who admits to it!!

To hear men on DR1 tell it,I am the only man in the World who ever paid for pussy! I do my "BEST",but even I can't be the only one supporting all the prostitutes in the World,or even in the DR for that matter.

I think you are all "Legends In You Own Minds"!!!!

CC

At least Charlie Sheen,Huge Grant,and Lawrence"LT" Taylor are honest about it!

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Now way Criss...you know they ALL pay in one way or another-you are just straight up about it. See-stigma for men-pay for play. For women-playing to soon in the game.

And why not? No hassle, no need for telephone calls the next day or other B.S. You are just lucky to be living in a country that has an endless supply, from women who for the most part really do ENJOY it!!!!

Having visited many times I see the heat that generates between people....it's great, it's natural and I for one feel it as soon as I get off the plane into that sunny warm environment.

I bet I get slammed for this one.

Colon,

I did not say that, I said paying for it is too easy for me.
As a young kid, it was cool, but I was young. As I matured,
I enjoy the challenge of getting woman, that turns me on more so. Thats just me.

What ever rocks your boat.

Some people have to pay for.

hollywood north said:
I am familiar with all those terms believe me!!!:lick:

I meant that it sometimes emotes a negative connotation for
those that do not use such termonology, furthering the sex is nasty/dirty/something to feel guilty about for those that are less errr - active.

Long live all the "guilty" pleasures!!!!

Guilt depends on what Religion you are

or if your MARRIED.

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
sancochojoe said:
One of our fearless leaders made this claim, so now i'm interested in some stimulating convo

What makes DR a Highly sexed culture?
How do you determine that?

-High birth rates
-divorce rates and the reason for having them
-the amount of Hookers you banged
-The amount of poor woman willing to give it up for Pesos
-Gringos are just too irresistable
-Participant count in Caribbean group sex
-I quick a Dominican woman will say yes
-How quick a Dominican woman will say yes if the price is right
-Maybe its in the Sancocho or Mondongo that

What is it that makes a country like The Dominican Republic
be labled a High sex culture.

Personnally I've found the freakiest things going on in the States.
Would the States meet the label based on my personal experience?

Well, we don't know what your personal experience is so we cannot answer the last question....:cool:

but again....it is not just religion or if you are married or not!!!

The list you have provided above is pretty negative.....
what about climate, the fact that the nature of Dominicans is to be warm and outgoing......

The aphrodisiac dish is Lambi (conch-totally delicious regardless of those properties).

I am certain it's not because there is an overabundance of gringos, because you know they were having fun doing the nasty long before te tourists came over in the droves they do now. Nor is it because every woman there needs money.....You can bet that many are actually ENJOYING themselves!!!!

Ahh - it's almost quitting time - time for me to go get some too. LOL!!!!

C

Caral

Length of time, not length of dick

I almost forgot to mention: Canadians do it longer than anyone else. Vive la difference. I should translate for those of you whose brains are substandard and between their legs: Hurray (long live ) for the difference..... Hmmm, these Canadian men know how to please a woman. They don't have to pay for sex.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Caral - Oh so you're the expert now?

Wow I never knew this, so how much time do the Canadian masters of the universe take to make love (pls state accurate average time in minutes, seconds and tenths/hundreds)?

Please also correct your measurements for timing issues like ripping the first two condoms, fumbling actually correctly roll on the third, taking a break when out of breath, losing your erections, going to the loo, etc.

So if these Canadian men really know how to please their women how come that quite a number of Canadian females on this board have actually posted about their fantastic relationships with Domenican men?

Also, if Canadian men don't have to pay for sex, why do they still pay for it then (as in evidence on beaches along the DR). I realise the very fine symantic difference between don't have to pay and don't actually pay for sex, but given your post I have no doubt that the difference is lost on you;)

Get real, there is no such thing as world champions, it all depends on the individual qualities of the partners involved.

Now why does a certain sentence with the words 'pearls and swines' come to mind?

MD

Last edited:
C

Caral

26 minutes

No breaks. (Canadian women are so sexy who would want a break?)

Last edited:
C

Caral

Lucky, I guess

Never had that problem. Maybe because I'm over 16.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
26 minutes

Personal experience or statistical evidence. Given your posts you seem to support the one with the other....

Then again they could be the same :classic:

Never would have thought you to be over 16 though...

See this thread from Maryanne:

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22623

Sorry to bust your bubble:laugh:

Looking around swinging my bat, wishing they are all this easy

Last edited:
well I don't see DR as having a higher sex culture than any other country. If your circle of woman is nothing than prostitutes, that may justify why some people think its the case.

Warm climate is not the case either, most of the highest birthrates occur during the summer time meaning the gettin' busy took place during the winter when most people are couped up in the house in other countries.

True people in DR and other poor countries were doing then nasty before Tourist came along. If they didnt, the countires wouldn't exist. Duh

But I beleive a lot of the freakiest acts have been introduced to many of these countries such as DR from Westerners

Some of you guys may have heard of them.

Knight at the round table
Spinning Basket
Donkey Show
Banana Show
Stack of quarters
The Stage

Just to name a few

Then things popular in the states such as

Group Sex
Wife Swapping

I'll leave room for your imagination.

When countries have wealth, thats when their imaginaitons run wild and the easist targets are chicks in countries like DR.

ok guys......lay it on me.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.