DR1 getting boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Have to agree bad man if I recall you usto have a good one called ask badpiec33.
Yes most of the fun people have been kicked out my boy RacerX has been gone a while now.
Now it is a lot of fear mongering and policy wat to be tipes.
Not so fun any more. Thank god for ccccc.

Why don't you contribute instead of bitching and moaning?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yup Dr1 is really boring, at least for the last 6-9 months I have noticed it.
Too many threads are closed and things deleted right away.
Dr1 is no nowhere near PC so I doubt it is that.

I guess you haven't found the OT forum yet. LOL

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Boring??? DR1 is like life..you get out of it what you put in...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Have to agree bad man if I recall you usto have a good one called ask badpiec33.
Yes most of the fun people have been kicked out my boy RacerX has been gone a while now.
Now it is a lot of fear mongering and policy wat to be tipes.
Not so fun any more. Thank god for ccccc.
RacerX is back.

May 12, 2005
Maybe it has something to do with more and more posts being Off Topic and less posts being DR related? Just a trend i have noticed lately

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
your spelling leaves a lot to be desired.

Sometimes I forget to proof read my post. It wasn't too bad before I had a stroke a few years ago. My hand writing went all to Hell, and my key stroking went bad too.
Der Fish

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
It really is too bad. Back in the day everyone swung at each other, all in fun. Now the main topics are whore mongers pontificating about how the girls are leaving and how it effects the economy in Sosua ad nauseam.
Alright your point maybe made once , twice, three times. After a hundred times you may want to reset your brain. After all who gives a rats ass about your drivel except the other like minded. Why in the hell must you repeat the same diatribe over, over, and over again. Windy

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
contribute what? as someone said earlier, Your mods either delete the post or ban the poster.

So why do you bother visiting the forums?

It's funny how the posters that bitch and moan the most, are usually the ones that offer very little in the way of useful content.

Why is that?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It really is too bad. Back in the day everyone swung at each other, all in fun. Now the main topics are whore mongers pontificating about how the girls are leaving and how it effects the economy in Sosua ad nauseam.
Alright your point maybe made once , twice, three times. After a hundred times you may want to reset your brain. After all who gives a rats ass about your drivel except the other like minded. Why in the hell must you repeat the same diatribe over, over, and over again. Windy

You need to get out the North Coast forum or better still, post something useful and that actually contributes :)

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Either a legal liability for DR1, or DR1 thinks it is bad for business, or you are right, PC has taken over.

This is not the only site that has moved to boring over the years. I think CC can explain, or AZB might say something (with luck).

I agree that it is the PC police. Free speech tolerated as long as they agree. Typical!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
what does OT stand for, Obnoxious Thoughts?

Nah, you can get banned from OT as well, on a whim. Dominated by east coast racist Liberals that take offense at anything that doesn't fit their agenda. Push back at them and they whine to the moderators and get you banned. Sum it up , Robert.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Nah, you can get banned from OT as well, on a whim. Dominated by east coast racist Liberals that take offense at anything that doesn't fit their agenda. Push back at them and they whine to the moderators and get you banned. Sum it up , Robert.

yeagh, but you left out the best part amigo..
You and I supposedly offended each other so deeply, that it was one of the major reasons for being banned from OT..
you summed it up perfectly.
if you go along with their Progressive Narrative, you will be forgiven, if not, oh well u get banned..
no warning, even if never banned before, not even once
90 days, and with a FINAL warning...
yeagh, thats no Biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.