Votes: 2 0.9%
  • NON-DOMINICAN

Votes: 170 73.6%

• Total voters

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Yah!", "Nobody" gives a "Flying Platano" About Where DR1ers Come From!

This "Poll/Post" is "DONE",somebody turn off the oven!!
cCccCcccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccc

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Can Some One Answer This?

Why is this called dr1.com where, on the forums of dr1 of foreigners there is only 14 votes domincan 10.61% ? domincan american 11 votes 8.33% ?domincan canadian 3 votes 2.27%? domincan european 1 vote 0.76%? domincan other 2 votes 1.52%? non domincan 101 votes 76.52% ???, does this mean a lot of domincans have not voted.:bunny: or no Vince 1956.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why is this called dr1.com where, on the forums of dr1 of foreigners there is only 14 votes domincan 10.61% ? domincan american 11 votes 8.33% ?domincan canadian 3 votes 2.27%? domincan european 1 vote 0.76%? domincan other 2 votes 1.52%? non domincan 101 votes 76.52% ???, does this mean a lot of domincans have not voted.:bunny: or no Vince 1956.

It means we don't have many Dominican members on DR1

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
It means we don't have many Dominican members on DR1

Why havent we many domincan members on dr1 may be they dont now about it i was told about it from a friend in wales, also told my brother in law today from boston U S A, him and is girl friend are both from DR HE NEVER HEARD OF IT??? THANKS ANNA.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm guessing that most of us found this site when looking for travel information. That's how I found it and I'm also going to guess that not many Dominicans abroad are looking for info about their own country and neither are the Dominicans that live in the DR ;)

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
I suppose there is not much reason for Dominicans that live in the DR to be part of an english-language forum about their country, but it is interesting that there is still a good percentage (based on this not very representative poll). They could be a good source of information (Next to the expats that know all because they live there '24/7' and the Dominicans abroad that understand all because they grew up Dominican ;)).

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I suppose there is not much reason for Dominicans that live in the DR to be part of an english-language forum about their country, but it is interesting that there is still a good percentage (based on this not very representative poll). They could be a good source of information (Next to the expats that know all because they live there '24/7' and the Dominicans abroad that understand all because they grew up Dominican ;)).

Very good observation. Us Dominicans (abroad or on the island) just like to keep you folks on yout toes. lol;)

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
Very good observation. Us Dominicans (abroad or on the island) just like to keep you folks on yout toes. lol;)

And thats why we enjoy this place so much! We appreciate the advice and are sooo jealous that you're all enjoying the sun, the beaches, andthe presidente. ;)

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
Hi there folks! I'm new to this thread. yep. I voted dominican american, because I was born In NewYork and both of my parents are born in DR. In a matter of fact, i wish i was 100% because i love Dr so much !!! viva DR!!!!!!!

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
Well, i kinda agree, maybe some dominicans havent heard of this site, or it's because it is not the same talking to non dominicans than to domincans. My opinion, you may shoot me if you want.

S

sokitoumi

you do realise some people will put down the wrong thing just to be annoying

S

sokitoumi

i dont understand the question! whats a dominican american ? you are one or the other arent you ...if you are english and move to america you dont become an English American

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
i dont understand the question! whats a dominican american ? you are one or the other arent you ...if you are english and move to america you dont become an English American

A person born in the US of Dominican parents.