Dr1postersholics

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
Do you looze track of time when you log-ln?

Do you feel sick or having a bad day if you forgot to come here?

Do you procrasinate important thing just so you can come here and harass someone?

Do you like to attract attention towards your self on DR1 so you can feel important?

Have you lost sense of all friendship and meaningfull purpose since you sign up with this forum?

Do you check this place more then once a day?

Do you have tingling sensation when you hit the key board in respond to someone you don't particully like?

Do you feel on top of the world when you finally where able to tell somebody that he made a syntax mistake in english?

Do you tell people you are making $ US 45,000.00 a year an the trught is you are on welfare?

If you answer YES twice or more you might consider your self has a potentiel DR1POSTERSHOLICS...!

If anyone has others symptoms or knows of symptoms out there PLEASE post so we can all recover.

God bless J.P.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]hbernard[/B] said:
Do you feel on top of the world when you finally where able to tell somebody that he made a syntax mistake in english?
By the way, it?s English. :devious:
Is there any medication for this disease?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Speaking of syntax mistakes you mispelled potentiel. It should be potential...

I feel so much better now....

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
HBernard

Welcome to the club Bernie. You have just described yorself(sorry...yourself). By the way, I wish I could transfer some of my post credits to you, because the last thing I want is to get a free meal for posting over 500. I will donate any prizes to anyone who wishes, even if it is a free dinner at Fellini's.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Postaholic" would be more appropriate!

Dear Mr,h"behind",I would like to take the time to "correct" your attempt at spelling words in English,but I do have a life!Try "Procrastinate",much better spelled correctly!You must be bored,and boring,to spend so much time coming up with such an un-interesting post!The bottom line is,what do you care if someone wants to spend their "free time" posting on DR1?Does it really hurt you that some of us don,t have to work for a living?By-the-way,I would never tell anyone that I make $45,000 a year! $45,000 is "Slave Wages",guess it depends on your economic situation!Looks like you are the one "hung-up" on posting on DR1!Got to go,responding to you has given me that "Tingling Feeling" you refered to.I have to go take a big "CRAP"!Criss Colon:mad: :beard: :cheeky:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ambroix Paoulino

So you don,t like my post? Then why make your "childish" comment?It only serves to encouirage me! If I am ignored,or get no negative response I have no reason to post."Duh!" You are up early today,and "all over" DR1 with "Fluff" posts in all the Forums! ""Tsk-Tsk","Grow Up" Criss CCCCCCcccccccccCcccccccccccCccccccccccccccccccccccccc:confused: :bored:

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
CrissColon

Ha! Criss,

it feel good to have you cut up in my web, you have warned me before that maybe one day you will dance with me, and here we are, at last, dancing together~!
My post was just a attempt to get some feed back on how people deal with direct, in your face, reverse psychology, to get them moving towards me. In your case you where a easyher catch then I tought!! See, I post this last week and when away on my normal activity for the week-end And when I log-in this morning,
I have this TINGLING FEELING when I saw you cut in the web...
If you now what I mean. So you don't have to work for a living?
Well I do. What exactly do you do? did you receive a large sum of money from heritage or you are a drug lord or maybe a pimp.
I've got to run people to see friends to meet and of course, WORK

regards J.P.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hbernard

Why do you want Criss and us "unemployed" to give you the secret of living like millionaires without a job? Hey pal, you have to come here and pay your dues.

You have to learn the tricks of the trade. This is an art in itself. Just think...there are times when we even get paid by women for sex, instead of us carrying the load.

Join the Dominican corrupt society.Only 30% of the population is rightfully employed. The rest of us are "los vivos". It means, we live from the rest. We do not pay interest rates. Others pay them for us. Better yet, we live from their interest rates.

Wonderful country isn't it? And it's all legal. No drugs, no "lavado", no extasis, just plain street smarts.

TW

Mar 21, 2002
I agree with Shadley and hbernard. None of these guys has taken a sabbatical from DR1. I went away for a year and see the same old faces. They are addicted. I only post when I'm in the USA. Living without working is great. I have never known that horrible feeling of having a BOSS or overlord lording over you. It must feel pretty crummy. I sympathize with all that have supervisors, bosses, etc. FREEDOM is a wonderful thing. To do what you want when you want. It's what all humans want.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I don't know Veggie man....

my boss pays all my medical bills, gives me five weeks of paid vacation (holidays for you euros) and then there's that warm ass I get to kiss all the time.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
O&C

FREEDOM is only good for very few people.For the rest it's more of a curse,
since they then do what they do best: SCREW UP
So watch out kiddo!! X

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
disfunctionel behavior...

Like any other form of addiction, there is unpleasent side effect.
one constant is denial. Unlike most of us who can recongnise a mistake or a wrong doing and consequently ask for forgiveness, toute les CRISS de COLON of this board who are showing sign of DR1postersholics will not only denied ther action upon facing them, but will attack back with verocity. Aldo that kind of behavior shouldn't be acceptable it is kind of amusing at time and easily detectable since they stick out like a ???? tumb.So for those outhere I sympatize and keep coming back it work if you work it.

Love J.P.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
my name is Techie and I am DR1 postaholic

when I was in school I could afford to check out DR1 all day long. Now I find myself cheking in sporadically though the day but I check in so much that the site might end up getting blocked pretty soon.

I enjoy freedom, but for some sick reason I also enjoy working. I don't mind coming into work everyday because I enjoy my job and I've met many great people here. My managers are really laid back, I have my own projects and they're extremely busy so contact with them is minimal. I guess I could also sit at home all day, p*ss people off on DR1 and get fat, but why? this is wall street, everyday is a holiday!

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
work is good for sanity

Hyepper!
keep working DRtechie. Work is food for sanity.
I work hard to and I love it. I have few pile at the bank, and now that I am 42 (june 13) I'm working on getting the pile even.

Bonne Journee! J.P.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Guilty as charged!

Although I'm still trying to figure out WHY??????
Must be a phase I'm going through (hmmmm maybe it's menopausal in origin???)