Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nooooooooo!

Charlielyn said:
Migel - calm down boy!!!!!
Rellosk has offered to deal with the situation. I have asked my cousin if she wishes to report him. I'll let you know.
Calm down?, girl, right now I am like a cat in "heat". But have it your way. But let me tell you, it could had been a very good Christmas present for MEEEEEE!.

Anna, it was not posted that he was 17. Oh well. Oh, I get it, she wrote it on her blog. Sorry, I only read Carina's bloggie.

BTW, if you, or anybody, is planning on calling his boss, FORGETABOUTIT!. Nothing will happen to him, at least not before his boss gets his cut!.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
This is also the 14th time his mother has shuffled off the mortal coil I suspect.

I wonder about the parents who have such poor supervision of a 16 y/o girl that a sankie even gets her e-mail address. The cousin, even considering a payment, sounds like a winner.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Charlielyn said:
This is an E-mail from a resort worker. I will not give his name, but he works in animation at the Viva Tangerine.

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 5:50 PM

To my cousins 16 year old daughter who met a resort worker on vacation in Cabarete just before Christmas.

A heads up to all moms and dads out there.

> HALLO LIZZ WHO ARE YOU SEY HALLO TO YOUR FAMILY FOR ME I SEND THIS WORDS FOR TELYING YOU THAT I NEED YOURS HELP BECAUSE I AM NOT WORKING AND MY MOTHER DEAD THE 29 DISENBER AND I NEED YOURS HELP IF YOUR CAN HELP ME I HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE MY MOTHER DEAD AND I NEED 200 EURO IF YOU CAN SENT ME PLEACE ILOVE YOU
>
> I CAN TOLK YOU BECAUCE THIS IS VERY SPENSE AND I DO NOT MORNY

I think he is rather brash.

You should tell this Sankie not to contact your cousin's daughter. She is only 16 years old. You should verify this Sankie's full name and he needs to be fully punished.

This is so sick and disgusting.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
miguel said:
You are wrong when you say that he "will never email her after not getting the money". These bacterias are so persistent that they are willing to wait whatever time is necessary in order to get what they want.

That said, here comes Sankie Mikey to the rescue. It's pretty simple:

Send me a PM with his email address and I can assure you that I WILL make him stop sending her emails. It's not a promise, it's a guarantee!!. Let's have a little fun with this prick!.

There's nothing that I hate more than a pedophile!.

I'll send you the "bill" later.

Let me help you Miguel (Amigo)!!! :classic:

I used to work as a bouncer at a nightclub in Korea. Seven years of Taekwondo.

This Chino wants to whip some sankie a**!!! :angry:

Charlielyn said:
Hey guys!

My cousins live in Canada. This guy (not allowed to post his name) doesn't know that in Canada we have a Canadian dollar. He's probably used to meeting British girls and asking them for money. The email was sent Jan.2nd to me as soon as they got it from him. Meant to post it sooner, but I've been under the weather.

He may not be able to read or write but rest assured he knows dollars,euros and Canadian dollars and the exchange better than most of us

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Charlielyn said:
Migel - calm down boy!!!!!
Rellosk has offered to deal with the situation. I have asked my cousin if she wishes to report him. I'll let you know.

This 17-year-old sankie needs to be reported and punished to the fullest extent.

His full name and picture should be posted as well. He needs a public humilation and needs to be taught a lesson.

Potato_Salad said:
This 17-year-old sankie needs to be reported and punished to the fullest extent.

His full name and picture should be posted as well. He needs a public humilation and needs to be taught a lesson.

Punished for what? Asking for some money? He is 17 and she is 16 so whats the big deal? The guy is poor and is trying to make some money give him a break

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
badpiece33 said:
Punished for what? Asking for some money? He is 17 and she is 16 so whats the big deal? The guy is poor and is trying to make some money give him a break
You're right. I think everyone's overeacting. She's 16 and he's 17. How may of you guys went out with girls 16 when you where 17? How many of you girls? Gimme a break. All this crap about beating people up. Go to bed.

canajungirl

May 18, 2004
I agree with ricktoronto.Why would the parents give this guy their email address, while they were at it why not just give them their phone # so the guy can call collect.This sankie is not 100% to blame for all of this, the parents should have just told him they didn't have a computer !!!

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
canajungirl said:
I agree with ricktoronto.Why would the parents give this guy their email address, while they were at it why not just give them their phone # so the guy can call collect.This sankie is not 100% to blame for all of this, the parents should have just told him they didn't have a computer !!!

Why? They didn't know he was a sankie, didn't know what a sankie is. I think it's very normal to exchange e-mail adresses with someone you got to know during your vacation.

The fact that he is only 17 himself does make it a little less bad. But still, badpiece, the big deal is that he's not just simply asking for money, but doing so after creating a fake emotional bond and lying about the reasons he needs money, it's a scam. But yes, there's too many of them around.

notion

Oct 2, 2005
I always thought "oh yeah these requests for money, these lies, yeah they're baaad!" but now seeing one, and if it's even only an "example", is quite a shock.
I can't believe he's "letting his mother die" for 200?!
And asking a 16-year-old for that kind of money!

I agree that people are overreacting a bit, but it does make me feel sick, too.

Simbul

May 26, 2005
What kind of people are you???

I agree with the last poster.

Why are you all actually ignoring the fact the parents fell into this pit also?? Is it a concerted effort toward forum niceness??

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parents/family found an email from a foreigner to their 16 year old daughter ASKING for money!!!!! ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!!!! ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!! ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!!!! ASKING FOR MONEY!!!!!! AND THEY DIDN'T WAKE UP!!! AND THEY DIDN'T WAKE UP!!!! AND THEY DIDN'T WAKE UP!!! THEY WENT TO ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER!!!! THEY WENT TO ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER!!!!

The more we technologically advanced we become , the more retarded we get socially.

I am tired of being a human.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
qgrande said:
The fact that he is only 17 himself does make it a little less bad. But still, badpiece, the big deal is that he's not just simply asking for money, but doing so after creating a fake emotional bond and lying about the reasons he needs money, it's a scam.
This is exactly the reason. The fact that he is 17 or she, 16, has very little to do with it, other than her being more gullible at that age, and an easier target.
As for publicly flogging him, this is not our decision to make, but we certainly could find the dude, talk to him, get his pic sitting next to his "dead" mother and send it to the OP, so as to remove any doubt from their minds, that it is nothing but a scam.
PS: Maybe it's time to start a sankie gallery, so victims could look through the mugg shots.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The saddest part about this whole story is that:

1) people come on here and defend having friendships with guys like this, and

2) one day, some loser will probably bring this sleeze back to England, Canada, or wherever and marry him.

Larry

Sep 19, 2005
well it cant really be a month, he said his mother died decmeber 29th..unless he wrote the email before he killed her!

I really dont see a grand problem..parents have to watch their kids.....kids do these things in america on a weekly basis. Does it really matter WHERE the kids send money...its out of the house and its a scam....we hear about it here because it is DR related.

anybody ever remember SOUPY SALES?

he had a kids TV show in the 70's and he asked kids to go into their parents wallets and send the money to his show! He got into hot water for it.... and I am making a HUGE assumption here...but i dont think he was DOMINICAN.. but what do I know ???????? I am just a tourist...... ha ha ha ha...

now if an adult is sending emails and or coming into contact with 16 year olds thats bad.....but some how I dont think its as big a shame in the dr for an adult man to have sex with a girl under 18........thats too bad

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.