Email from a resort worker to a 16 yr. old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Please close this thread.

It is time to close this thread please. People are starting to get insulting towards some very caring, loving parents. They asked for my assistance because I am close to the DR. They thought it was a scam too.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
laurapasinifan said:
anybody ever remember SOUPY SALES?

he had a kids TV show in the 70's and he asked kids to go into their parents wallets and send the money to his show! He got into hot water for it....
Soupy did that as a joke. He didn't expect kids to send him money. This guy is hoping people will send him money.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Charlielyn said:
It is time to close this thread please. People are starting to get insulting towards some very caring, loving parents. They asked for my assistance because I am close to the DR. They thought it was a scam too.
I didn't catch the part about insulting the parents, but if you want the thread closed, you would have to ask the moderator or Robert or Dolores.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
ditto

Simbul said:
I am tired of being a human.

LOL, I love this. Have said it more than once and agree absolutely on those philosophical bad-hair days. The times one contemplates that we are all on a rock hurtling through space at 100,000 km/second and ... how much weirder could it get? Would be nice if humans recognized exactly how much we're all in this weirdness together. Instead, we're barely out of the cave, and civilized is a word we use but haven't come close to achieving. The only game in town is long-running and called survival of the fittest ... which leads to preservation of the species, spreading the genes, and why sex in the Dominican Republic has all this attention on a message board called "Men from Mars and Women from Venus."

charlielyn, don't worry about the various reactions. It's par for the course here. Sankies are always a hot topic.

What I find excellent is, as per usual, 'one pic is worth a thousand words'. We've all read a zillion times here about sankies/sankiettes using email to snare their victims long distance... this is the first time I've seen an actual email posted here verbatim.

It's getting strong gut reactions. All the better for info and future ammunition.

Glad you posted it.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Eddy said:
You're right. I think everyone's overeacting. She's 16 and he's 17. How may of you guys went out with girls 16 when you where 17? How many of you girls? Gimme a break. All this crap about beating people up. Go to bed.

I didn't notice that he was 17.

But what I would do is tell him to stop solicitating people for money. Asking for money from a 16 year old? That's really stupid and pathetic.

Yes, when I was 17 years old, I did go out with 16 year old girls. But I never asked her for money. And I was very poor at that time.

If that little kid continues with this attittude, years later, he will become worse and become just another sankie. He needs to be taught a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.