EPS New Shipping Address PROBLEM

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
While you are making a joke, it is somewhat on point. The real issue is too many sub-humans. I have spoken to many of them at USPS when I have had delivery problems, and they were not foreign born.
Yes many sub humans. Decent paying jobs with good benefits, proves the immigrants we are letting in are not the right ones. Walk into a post office in queens NY, you can't even understand many employees. Makes me wonder, what civil service test they took. The American born ones are even worse.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Yes many sub humans. Decent paying jobs with good benefits, proves the immigrants we are letting in are not the right ones. Walk into a post office in queens NY, you can't even understand many employees. Makes me wonder, what civil service test they took. The American born ones are even worse.

The non-immigrants I spoke to were better at Ebonics than English. Just "axe" me if you wanna no more.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I can only say that I sent a package to the Miami zip and it was not accepted or delivered. I will use the Doral address for now and let the board know the results. As soon as I get credit for this purchase I will order it again to Doral and see what happens.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I had three packages shipped to the Doral address the past two weeks that all arrived without any problem. I have a package coming for which I did change the address, I'll report back if it arrives. I hope it does because it's touch up paint for my vehicle which wasn't cheap and I don't know if the selling company would be professional enough to refund me if it doesn't get delivered.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I had three packages shipped to the Doral address the past two weeks that all arrived without any problem. I have a package coming for which I did change the address, I'll report back if it arrives. I hope it does because it's touch up paint for my vehicle which wasn't cheap and I don't know if the selling company would be professional enough to refund me if it doesn't get delivered.

Since the products are being sent to a company that forwards packages out of the USA, there are few companies that would refund your purchase price. If the shipment was insured, perhaps. One way to get some insurance that might work better is to purchase with a credit card that offers such protection. It might still be a battle to get a refund.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Since the products are being sent to a company that forwards packages out of the USA, there are few companies that would refund your purchase price. If the shipment was insured, perhaps. One way to get some insurance that might work better is to purchase with a credit card that offers such protection. It might still be a battle to get a refund.
Well, I suppose USPS sends it back to the selling company. But we'll see, package is due to arrive in about three days, I'll ask EPS if they know of any issues. In their Bella vista office in SD they still have the address change on the counter stating Miami and 33191-1501, as on their website.

Before changing the address on my profiles I checked where that address would lead to on google maps and it was at the exact same spot as with the Doral address.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is no doubt it is the same spot. Street address did not change, just the City and Zip. Something has to be wrong. I had 4 packages in the last week delivered from the Doral address and this one sent back.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Just called EPS. They said there shouldn't be any problem with the new address. They have been receiving loads of packages without trouble with the Miami 33191-1501 address. Only if the supplier doesn't allow you to fill in Miami in combination with that street name and postal code you can still leave the old address. (Some online stores do an address check and will suggest or force you to use an address recognized by The American postal system.

Maybe SKY had the bad luck of an uninformed USPS delivery clerk?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
There is no doubt it is the same spot. Street address did not change, just the City and Zip. Something has to be wrong. I had 4 packages in the last week delivered from the Doral address and this one sent back.

I know it's the same spot but wanted to make sure somewhere beyond EPS that postal code with city name would lead to the same thing as with the old postal code and city name.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
EPS has a notice of a change in the address for shipping. It is the same address but now Miami instead of Doral and a new zip.

Changed it on Amazon and bought an item and this occurred.

Returning to sender
Your package was refused at delivery. It is being returned to Amazon. You will be refunded for the original shipment within 2-3 days business days after we receive it.

Will call EPS when they open and let them know. I have ordered dozens of packages with them and never this.

You may want to inquire of EPS or Amazon of why it was refused. The street address was the same, just a different Zip. It could be suspect the package was damaged or contained an embargoed product. EPS has the right to refuse package if damaged or embargoed so they will not be liable if a claim is filed. Could be coincidence the package was refused on/about Zip change. Hope you get your money back.

Regards,

PJT

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This was from a large company. And it was a shirt, so I doubt the package was damaged. Also the girl in the office today told me to use the Doral address, not the Miami one. Confusion reigns as usual here.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
This was from a large company. And it was a shirt, so I doubt the package was damaged. Also the girl in the office today told me to use the Doral address, not the Miami one. Confusion reigns as usual here.
Typically DR. Nobody takes responsibility when they should, and when it's not their call they do act. How does a girl at a counter takes the decision to change the address that company wide is being communicated based on a (albeit valid) customer complaint.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Typically DR. Nobody takes responsibility when they should, and when it's not their call they do act. How does a girl at a counter takes the decision to change the address that company wide is being communicated based on a (albeit valid) customer complaint.

I think she did it because she knows me and I showed her the info that it was refused delivery. So she just said use the old address. After all I am sure that there are tons of packages being delivered with the Doral address.

But Who Knows? I think I may order 2 items for about $2 each. One for each address and see what happens. If they lose one who cares. If this is not resolved that is my plan.

One more thing, I tried to change the Doral address to the Miami one on my Paypal account. It would not take the change. I called Paypal and told the girl to change it. She could not do it. Whether this means anything I have no idea.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we use EPS too. changed the address last month and received many packages already...

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I think she did it because she knows me and I showed her the info that it was refused delivery. So she just said use the old address. After all I am sure that there are tons of packages being delivered with the Doral address.

But Who Knows? I think I may order 2 items for about $2 each. One for each address and see what happens. If they lose one who cares. If this is not resolved that is my plan.

One more thing, I tried to change the Doral address to the Miami one on my Paypal account. It would not take the change. I called Paypal and told the girl to change it. She could not do it. Whether this means anything I have no idea.

When I changed the address on my amazon account it suggested the old address too, but I could override it and use the new one.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012

Except these are people in the USA making these mistakes.

Anyone tells you that privatization works, point at the USPS, which can't even support itself any longer.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
how about this ?

go to EPS and wander behind the counter
investigate the addresses on the deliveries

Then you'll know what is arriving from where....

PJT.... what you think?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The one thing I do know is that I have had several packages in the last week delivered with the Doral address. So for me I will continue using the Doral address until a package is NOT delivered at that address.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com

But oddly enough - with my bank - they could not get the DORAL address to show up - it showed up as MIAMI

(I do not use EPS but Vimenpaq - but I think that they live perhaps in the same PO
box in Florida)

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Wander behind the counter

how about this ?

go to EPS and wander behind the counter
investigate the addresses on the deliveries

Then you'll know what is arriving from where....

PJT.... what you think?

Wander behind the counter could get you shot. lol

"Return to Sender" is a common phrase used in the transportation/carriage industry. What is missing is the reason for return to sender and it usually is marked on package and accompanying documents, if any. If a package is "undeliverable as addressed" by USPS, it means the USPS took reasonable means to deliver the package but was unable to locate the "deliver to" location. In this case the physical address is and was the same; only difference was the Zip Code so it should have been delivered. It is PJT's conjecture the package was offered to delivery at the correct place and was refused by whatever reason not known at this time.

The recourse is to communicate to the shipper, EPS, and the carrier and request a reason from them as to why the package was refused. You will need tracking numbers and dates. They are required by regulation to respond to you.

Also , at the USPS Zip Code lookup website the ZIP code 33191 is used by Miami and Doral. You can use either/or. Miami is the universal location of the delivery site and Doral is the city specific location. Also, note in some companies shipment databases allow only one city per zip code location (based upon shipment software package applied to the database). Hence when a city is keystroked into a database and does not match its zips list it is denied and we get the message "city entered does not match zip code". So in this case some shipper databases will accept one of the two locations, either Miami or Doral, not both.

Regards,

PJT