EPS New Shipping Address PROBLEM

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
we use EPS too. changed the address last month and received many packages already...

I have someone sending me a package to the DR next week. Are you using the new address to receive your packages?

Last edited:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
BMCargo did the same type zip code changed as of August 1st. They also stated that the old address would be valid for 60 days only.

Copy of announcement from BMCargo

saz31k.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Too many foreigners working at USPS, THE DONALD will fix that.

What does the United States Postal Service,....(USPS) and "Payless Shoe Stores" have in common??????????????

2 million "Black Loafers"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Vimenpaq had the same change a while ago. All packages arrived fine. Only those delivered via FedEx had delays.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This from UPS tracking site. And I am sure that the address Amazon shipped to was the complete Miami one. That was on the order receipt from Amazon.

Shipment Progress

What's This?

Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 08/28/2015 9:20 P.M. Incomplete address information may delay delivery. We are attempting to update this information. / The package will be returned to the sender.
Alternate Tracking Number
1Z602E890317829039
United States 08/28/2015 6:25 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've just changed my Amazon and eBay addresses successfully, but Paypal does not accept it:

It looks like your city, state, and ZIP code didn't match. Check them and try again.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I've just changed my Amazon and eBay addresses successfully, but Paypal does not accept it:

That is exactly what happened to me. And I called and they could not change it there either. I will stick with Doral for now.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
This from UPS tracking site. And I am sure that the address Amazon shipped to was the complete Miami one. That was on the order receipt from Amazon.

Good luck with that.... I have Invoices with the correct NEW address, but the packages when they arrived still had the OLD address. You can't trust anything anymore.

I even talked to a Paypal representative and she assured me she had changed it for me.....

Now I have TWO addresses on my Paypal account with the OLD address.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I heard back from the Sosua EPS. They say the Doral address will work until December of this year. The new Miami address should work now if you are able to get it accepted as being a valid shipping address by your retailer. In January, the Miami address will become the only valid address for packages.

Rgds.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
My package arrived today to EPS (according to the USPS tracking site). It was sent with the new postal code but shows delivered to the old postal code on the USPS site. Waiting to get confirmation from EPS that it did arrive.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
For those unfamiliar with the u.s. postal system... the only change here is the zip code. Street address is the same, EPS has not moved physically.

I've sent about 20 packages to them in the last 2-3 weeks. I've used the new zip code when a shipper recognizes it. I've used the old zip code when the vendor's shipping system didn't recognize the new one. All arrived.

Doral/Miami city name... Doesn't really matter if the street and zip code are correct. It'll get there.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
For those unfamiliar with the u.s. postal system... the only change here is the zip code. Street address is the same, EPS has not moved physically.

I've sent about 20 packages to them in the last 2-3 weeks. I've used the new zip code when a shipper recognizes it. I've used the old zip code when the vendor's shipping system didn't recognize the new one. All arrived.

Doral/Miami city name... Doesn't really matter if the street and zip code are correct. It'll get there.

The package I sent there with the Miami and zip address never did.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
My package arrived today to EPS (according to the USPS tracking site). It was sent with the new postal code but shows delivered to the old postal code on the USPS site. Waiting to get confirmation from EPS that it did arrive.

Eps confirmed the package arrived but won't send it over because it has paint (it's a few very small bottles of car paint. It's flammable so they can only send it for an extra charge. I wonder how that extra charge makes it less flammable...

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Eps confirmed the package arrived but won't send it over because it has paint (it's a few very small bottles of car paint. It's flammable so they can only send it for an extra charge. I wonder how that extra charge makes it less flammable...

As I understand it, they consolidate flammable items and ship them once or twice a month in a specially designed container for transporting flammable goods. I suspect they have to do extra documentation as well. I have an aquarium water testing kit waiting at EPS for just this reason and have had perfumes shipped as hazardous materials as well.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Got this from Amazon today. They refunded my money as the address was bad. This was sent to the Miami zip as posted earlier.

Quantity: 1
ASIN: B00HV3DHJ0
Reason for refund: Shipping address is undeliverable

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $44.95
Shipping Refund: $5.48
Shipping Promotion Deduction*: ($5.48)

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Got this from Amazon today. They refunded my money as the address was bad.

Try it again. I'd bet that your delivery guy wanted to play golf that day and returned everything that couldn't be delivered before noon as undeliverable.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Amazon Customer Service Unbelievably Good

First off they gave me a full refund on my card for the item that never got there. I went to order it again to the Doral address and the price went up from $44 to $69. So just for the heck of it I sent them an Email about the price change.

They sent me back an Email the same day stating that if I want to order it they will credit me with the $25 price hike. So I ordered it. And another Email came thanking me for my business. Hopefully they will keep their word.

Also hoping it gets here. :)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
As I understand it, they consolidate flammable items and ship them once or twice a month in a specially designed container for transporting flammable goods. I suspect they have to do extra documentation as well. I have an aquarium water testing kit waiting at EPS for just this reason and have had perfumes shipped as hazardous materials as well.

You were right. They wanted USD205 extra charge to send this over. My package are only three small bottles of car paint, finish and lacquer. The substances are actually hazardous, but in small quantities can be shipped without extra measures.

I had to look it up and pointed out that the hazardous substance rules don't apply for my stuff, they checked it again and came back to me today saying I was right and they will send it over immediately.

Good service after all.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
When I first moved to Virginia many years back the zip code to my new house changed. The old zip code worked for several years before they finally started returning mail as undeliverable. I suspect the December deadline mentioned above is not set in stone.

I'm having a hell of a time with this address change because my credit card company doesn't accept the new zip code as being valid and automatically resets it back to 33126. I called them and they updated it manually for me to 33191. Within a few days their computer system automatically reset it again back to 33126. Apple, on the other hand, is requiring me to revalidate my credit card on my iTunes account and insists that 33126 is invalid and forces my address to 33191. This zip code of course doesn't match the zip code on my credit card so I can't validate the credit card and my iTunes account is now messed up and I can't pay for anything (including my hulu and netflix). It's a frickin' train wreck.