Fake Sarah Palin Vogue Cover

Aug 6, 2006
Take Wendy Davis and her wheelchair ads for example.

=========================================
The message of that ad is that this guy was crippled for life and even then, he lacked compassion for others who had been disabled as much as he and awarded them nothing.

I think the right wingers are simply running scared of her and their smear of her ad is worse than the ad itself.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Take Wendy Davis and her wheelchair ads for example.

=========================================
The message of that ad is that this guy was crippled for life and even then, he lacked compassion for others who had been disabled as much as he and awarded them nothing.

I think the right wingers are simply running scared of her and their smear of her ad is worse than the ad itself.

Your statement is simply untrue. It is typical of liberals to make such statements. He was NOT trying to "awarded them nothing" as you stated but limiting the amount of awards. It may be true that he wanted to limit them to less than the ten million he was awarded (which is hypocritical) but he was not looking to eliminate awards for damages.
I, for one, fully support having some limits as it is because of these over the top awards that increases the costs of goods and services for all of us because of higher interested rates being charged to business owners by insurance companies.
As for Wendy Davis, she is desperate and will surely lose.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
I, for one, fully support having some limits as it is because of these over the top awards that increases the costs of goods and services for all of us because of higher interested rates being charged to business owners by insurance companies

I respectfully disagree with you. If companies know that they will get away with a set amount, they will always take the cheaper way out even if it means lives. Just a example "General Motors" A woman was convicted of manslaughter and low and behold is was the fault of the "General Motors" ignition. So explain how this young woman is to rebuilt her life? Tell me what price you would put on her suffering, let alone the family of the person that died. Our "Justice System" is far from perfect but compared to the rest of the world I will take it anytime........Checks and Balances. And please don't get me started on people being accused of a crime they did not commit and being locked up for 10...20.45 years by the same court system that is supposed to protect them.......So sorry for being off topic, just can't stand some statements made here.

Aug 6, 2006
If Wendy Davis loses, it will be because they do not get the Democrats out to vote.

Texans apparently will elect a total bozo like Rick Perry

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
If Wendy Davis loses, it will be because they do not get the Democrats out to vote.

In Texas getting out the vote takes on a whole new meaning...doesn't it?

2014-10-15-danzcolorplus6161-thumb_zps1253f2d3.jpg
[/IMG]

:rambo:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Really?

Do you know anything about Texas politics?

And have you seen not only Abortion Barbie's wheelchair ad, but her defense of it?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It is NOT typical PROG hate. Actually, I do not think that you actually can top YOUR spewing of epithets against "Billary" or "Chicago Jesus" or "dumb Pelosi" with anything that has ever been said on this board by any of us progressive, liberal Democrats.
You could be right.

It's not typical Prog hate.

It's more than the average Prog hate which is pretty nasty.

One doesn't have to look far for clear evidence of such. Compared to Prog actions & comments, I'm a bentot (unremarkable, soft with bland cream filling).