Forum behaviour and common sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Don't like the idea of a women's only forum? Don't click on it and read it.
You can't feel like you are being "baited" if you don't read it to know what is being written.
Simple!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
but, what I see now, is Threads with Titles that seem to be BAITING Men to dare to post, and one can only assume then get infractions
Straight up TROLLING , imo..

and don't bother responding Ms Matilda .. cuz i dont really care what you do up in there, any more than I care what you know or don't know about Sankies..
Us men, we have our very valid theories , but we will bite our Lips.

You seriously feel baited on women's issues?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Leave the women Harleysrock...it is the same as when you have a house full of visitors. I hate it when women are involved on every subject where her man speaks about. Same Vice versa.
Let hem have there topics, we have ours. Just my opinion.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I thought it was very odd and really not right for men to be able to read the woman's only forum. It should be only for women or not there at all IMO.
VERY VERY ODD and just feels icky!

exactly....
why even let us see it ??
for what possible reason.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
That really isn't the point and why are men reading the woman's forums to feel "Baited" anyways??

I for one know what you are saying Harleysrock and agree with you. Funny thing the way this thread is going it will soon surpass the total number of posts in the entire Ladies Only Forum......... ROTFLMAO

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow I thought we had come a long way but I see that men still have a huge need to be a part of everything we do otherwise they would not be so troubled by one little forum.

I'm disappointed in some of you guys.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I thought it was very odd and really not right for men to be able to read the woman's only forum. It should be only for women or not there at all IMO.
VERY VERY ODD and just feels icky!

If it was hidden, how would new female members even know it existed?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
If everything stayed the same, then it would get a little boring around here.
If it remains active and used, it stays, if not, it gets closed.

Remember, DR1 is not a democracy :)

Plan must be working........

I remember in prior times - my morning log-on - having to scroll through 2-3 pages

Now... just a portion of a page

All cleaned up , I guess.....

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I must say that I was very confused at what was a ladies only forum until Anna set me right ..I had been thinking that when matilda initiated a thread using Moderator-Ladies Only Forum .that it was in fact a ladies only forum ..I do not think that unnatural . As I said Anna set me right but not before Bronx Boy , who I believe is female ,issued me with an infringement when I asked her politely to write in a nicer way to me . I was accused of threatening or insulting which is quite impossible to deduce from my message which never contained a threatening,insulting nor rude word .
I do not always see eye to eye with jd426 but I do agree with him that some women here do bait ..best to leave them alone .
I have never had the slightest problem with what I have assumed are male moderators but I do agree with others that female moderators , who, like the Sirens of old, lure the men to their fate .

Status
Not open for further replies.