Fun in the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
And.............no long term 'anything' here.

I'm enjoying:
being in charge of the remote
taking up the whole bed
cooking for one
not having to put toilet seat back down
stopping and asking for directions when necessary
and spending the dineros on vacations.. at least 3/year wherever/whenever I want.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
COPIED FROM MY HOTMAIL.........
"hola Summertime how are you? i hope you ok.
i jus want to tell you i missyou, i love you, i wanna see you one more time and i wanna know when will back
a lot of kisss from me to you

i love you for ever

please write me werever you want to this email
bye have a nice week"

Would it surprise you to learn that about 99.9999% of tourist girls that meet a resort worker will definately get the exact same email?

Have fun if you want but remember that women get attached fast with the right words and sex and once you're hooked it's no longer about fun and this fun will turn into a financial and emotional burden.

BTW people have been very good to you in giving you advice. They are only looking out for you since we hear the exact same thing thousands of times.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i think we should start charging for advice Anna C. have it set up where if you want advice in this room, choose a Dr1 person, pay them in paypal and then receive their advice.

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
summertime

you asked somewhere on this post how much the average resort working makes. on my last trip to DR we meet a bunch of guys - some sankies and some not - and most of the resort workers said they make around $50USD every 2 weeks. Im not sure if this is true but I am also sure they dont make much more then that.

the sankie game is definitely a smooth one. I have never been taken by a sanky before but I have meet a few guys that are no doubt sankies. all is good as long as you keep in "fun in the sun" you cant let all the "I love you" and "I want to marry you and have babies" get to your head or heart. they say the same thing to every girl on the first night they meet them. If your "relationship" goes sour before your next trip to DR dont let that stop you from going back and enjoying your vacation...plenty more men there to have some fun with and there is nothing wrong with that.

good luck!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think they make more than 50 US every two weeks. Maybe Planner, Margaret or charlielyn would know the amount.

It's the extra benefits ;) that pay off.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Summertime...

You seem to be getting a little defensive about your little fling in the DR. This only leads me to think that something more is involved. If it is indeed what you say, harmless flirting and all that - fine, but do us all a favour and read, read and then read some more about all the things that can happen when "toying" with a sankie. This is serious business when it comes down to it, and we have dealt with woman like you before, denying everything at first and then a deluge of questions down the road.

Sankies are cunning, determined, and can be downright ruthless in their attempt to obtain their ultimate goal. This is not something new to us who have been on the board for umpteen years, we have been told story after story, and the outcome is almost always the same. Hearts broken, bank accounts drained, unplanned pregnancies, STD's (believe me when I say this - a lot of Sankies swing both ways as well) etc. etc.

We are just concerned that you will be just another statistic. We are also tired of people thinking it is all a game.

Do you expect us to follow your sordid little love affair for months to come just to prove to us that you won't be sankified, frankly, and I am sure I speak for others when I say this, we all have real lives to live and are probably a little too busy to live vicariously through yours!

So what is it exactly you expect from us on this board. Do you only want us to tell you what you want to hear? We will be forthright and honest with you because that is the purpose of this forum, all we ask is that you do the same to us.

In case you are wondering, I worked at a resort in the DR and along side of these guys, I know what I am talking about through the many stories they told me of their "escapades".

Marlie (back with a vengence! LOL)

Reactions: Lapurr

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
"hola Baby how are you? i hope you ok.
i jus want to tell you i missyou, i love you, i wanna see you one more time and i wanna know when will back
a lot of kisss from me to you

i love you for ever

please write me werever you want to this email
bye have a nice week"

I wrote this scrip for a pool boy sanky and traded it for a Reggaeton cd...he's probably selling it to his bois! Dammit, I knew I should have gotten in copyright!

Sep 19, 2005
what if.............some of us guys wrote a story like yours... and laughed at the chica as she asked for stuff..and told everyone here we are going back to bang her into the next day, get a little work done on the tan, and drink and dance........and maybe do that a few times a year....

and then asked everyone . "how am I doing???"

would'nt seem to go over so good is my guess....

but I understand light hearted things get more leeway...

so knock em dead... there are those that are way left , riding the fence and all the way over to the right as far as what they think about your story...

so a consensus probably wont happen

bad bad bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
nothing wrong with being used, i got a sign that says "will pay for love, i'm here 5 days" everytime i walk through POP airport. as long as you both get equal enjoyment out of it...

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
nothing wrong with being used, i got a sign that says "will pay for love, i'm here 5 days" everytime i walk through POP airport. as long as you both get equal enjoyment out of it...

Kyle you are so funny!! :bunny:

Sep 19, 2005

is it in english or spanish???

NOT, that Id make one..

ha ha

bad bad bob

believer

Oct 12, 2005
Yeah........unfortunately love.....he likely has 6 other women he is phoning and falling in love with and really all he wants is a ticket to the new world or for you to send him money every month (like all the other girls do) Its a way of life for these guys.

Don't be fooled. This heart ache will eventualy cost you a fortune! We watch these guys operate and smile at them and they know that we know that they know and I kid you not poor girl....they have 3 girls going in the same disco on the same night......your eyes are on him so you don't notice....we notice...and they even discuss them with us sometimes telling us which is which. And we shake our heads........

So welcome to the Dominican. Please make sure that your personal boundaries and longings are in an upright position and that your heart and money is securely stored beneath the seat in front of you.

Latin men are very romantic, very emotional, very persuasive but also very manipulative. You are a vulnerable gringo girl don't fall for it for one second.
THese people are laughing because it is such a CLASSIC situation. They'll try to marry you before they even know your name. And save all the money you send before you figure them out!

Sorry to bear bad news.

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
ok I have a question for you :
when there's a guy comming here saying I've had fun with my dominicana using her for sex ...it's like : Let,s go guy enjoy
we have a girl saying the same thing and it's like : you're just plain stupid, you've been sankified, you will lose all your money
what I saw and read is that she's not in lust.. and just what to have fun
Just like you guys say to do to other guys
What we don't have the right to act like men ?????
or maybe your are all gods that can't predict the future and reads in others mind ?

But I agree on sayng that this post is useless... why say that on the web ? Maybe she just wants to be congratulate ? Felicidades...

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
Sorry to bear bad news.

It's not 'bad news' my friend, it's 'education'. So thanks!

Plus, why do you suggust that 'I' am the one being used? Is it not possible that I can be the 'user'?

My money has always been my money, in relationships and out of relationships. That's not going to change because of one or two trips to DR, or some guy that thinks mine is his.

Why do most on this board assume all women will be left penniless. If he starts asking for my cash then it's over. I'd don't give a hoop. It was only a one week vacation. Whoop-dee-doo!

I could at least give him the benefit of the doubt. Not all girls are stupid. I'm here aren't I? Listening to you all.......coming back to see replies.

It's just fun, that's all............

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
But I agree on sayng that this post is useless... why say that on the web ? Maybe she just wants to be congratulate ? Felicidades...

"Why say that on the web?" Uh, I dunno! How do you even answer that question?........because you can......there are replies so someone must be interested. No offence intendted, but why do people keep saying that?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"Why say that on the web?" Uh, I dunno! How do you even answer that question?........because you can......there are replies so someone must be interested. No offence intendted, but why do people keep saying that?

Sanky threads are always popular. This thread already has over 700 views.

This question is "why put it out there?"

The answer "because you can". (exactly)

You had your say. That is all there is to it.

Enjoy him. I know I enjoy "her" when I go to the DR!

Status
Not open for further replies.