Future plans of moving to DR.

danation

Mar 12, 2014
After "DETROIT" the DR must look pretty good!
"Inner Peace & Tranquility", ..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,.....Not So Much!!!
There, or HERE!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

For someone who speaks so negative about DR, i wonder why you continue to live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Cheap Young "PUSSY" does it for many of us!
I first "CAME" here in 1986, been "CUMING" here ever since!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

After you live here for 10 or 20 years, or MORE, you will learn to love the DR as we do!

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
Criss, given the crowds u must be around constantly to have that as the best reason to live there--it's no wonder u have such a low and negative view of the country.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Actually, there are thousands of other reasons.
Read the newspapers everyday, or don't you live here??????
I got it now, you just WANT to live here SOMEDAY!
Another DR "Expert" who just visits from time to time!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
Touch? criss. Perhaps I don't know enough. Out of curiosity what's your background? Dominican? Retired?...

Sep 4, 2012
Touch? criss. Perhaps I don't know enough. Out of curiosity what's your background? Dominican? Retired?...

Not exactly. He's a Puero Rican whom Puerto Ricans do not claim nor would they ever want to but he rather be called European. They themselves detest that and won't claim him either. A little more, He's married to a Dominicam with Dominican born sons. He has lived in DR for over 20 years and still hates it so mch that continue to live here thereafter.

He hangs around low-life beings and promotes prostitution. Did I leave anything off?

Well, prety much that's him.

Mar 1, 2009
CC is a member of DR1, who lives in Arroyo Hondo and has a lot of knowledge about Dominican Republic. He's a veteran of many wars. He's seen the changes in the country up close and personal. His knowledge is almost at the level of legends Lambada and Hillbilly.
That is the Enciclopedia DR1 version response.....

Now on to the ghetto answer....
Un viejo rastrero, k le gusta ta jodiendo y tirando puya a to' lo k da. Un boriqua arrepentio, sato como el solo. Pero te hace reir cojones.

E oh no e?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
His background is low class.

Whilst some appear to get a kick out of his cheap, ghetto ramblings, reality is, it is a turn off to "Normal" !!! people.

This particular forum, DR1, gets very little traffic in comparison to the number of people that go to google to search for information on the Dominican Republic. The number one reason this site is a huge turn off is, it allows idiots like Colon to post their filth.

Hey, who took a dump into your cheerios this morning? I sincerely doubt 1 poster has the power to sway the masses of the internet!! I have done google searches and it can't compare to the real boots on the ground information you can wean off this site. Google cant help me find the hidden secret gems of the D.R.

His background is low class.

Whilst some appear to get a kick out of his cheap, ghetto ramblings, reality is, it is a turn off to "Normal" !!! people.

This particular forum, DR1, gets very little traffic in comparison to the number of people that go to google to search for information on the Dominican Republic. The number one reason this site is a huge turn off is, it allows idiots like Colon to post their filth.

Whenever I do google searches on the DR the answers are usually from dr1!!!

Another reason I am not "normal", I enjoy CC's ramblings....

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2006
Google searches are incomparable to what one can find out from this forum. I really doubt that Criss drives anyone away from this forum: he adds a bit of local color, or more succinctly HIS color, and is often quite amusing.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
While I'm of thick skin, truth be told he doesn't make a good impression...not that he seems to care. I'm all for jokes but it is quite disrespectful to degrade dominican women like he does and everything else for that matter. As we say: se pasa. The way some people here seem to talk so negative about all things dominican was the reason why I personally stopped coming years ago...really is/was a turn off. Not that everything needs to be positive but when it's constant...it's tiring. Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
While I'm of thick skin, truth be told he doesn't make a good impression...not that he seems to care. I'm all for jokes but it is quite disrespectful to degrade dominican women like he does and everything else for that matter. As we say: se pasa. The way some people here seem to talk so negative about all things dominican was the reason why I personally stopped coming years ago...really is/was a turn off. Not that everything needs to be positive but when it's constant...it's tiring. Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

You don't need to apologize for feeling ofended. Don't pay attention to those who say that you have to be thicked skinned to be here. If you say ANYTHING negative about gringos they'll feel really ofended and some will even call you names, even if it's the truth. They do tell Dominicans, and actually anyone with a different experience, that they have to be "thicked skinned"'. That is all BS!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"NORMAL",.is Over Rated!!!!!!
"Little Water" is giving the typical Dominican response to ANYTHING critical of the DR.
She says "Gringos" are WORSE"!!!!!
Maybe if Dominicans would just take a second to analyze when they are critiized, instead of just "Lashing Out In Anger", they might be able to make some positive changes here in the DR!
This is, after all, "DR1", not "Gringo1"!
We are SUPPOSED to discuss "All Things Dominican", and not try and put up a smoke screen and change the subject every time you don't like what you read!
I guess the "TRUTH HURTS"???????
Hey, did you see in today's papers, that the METRO, has 8 escalators out of service, and have been for several months!
Seems the government is behind in paying the service companies to maintain the escalators!
When I posted this same info SEVERAL weeks ago, the DR "Spin Doctors" reminded me that ALL subway systems, EVERYWHERE, have escalators "Out-Of-Service"!!!!
"Besides", they said, "All stations have elevators, so the old and disabled can take an elevator"!!!
EXCEPT, there are also nine elevators "Out-of-Service", as well!
I don't care, if the "Metro" in Madrid,London,or NYC, have equipment that is "Out-Of-Service", and I doubt that a disabled passenger, Trapped" in the "Las Hermans Mirbel" station underground, does EITHER!!!!
If that means I "Hate The Dominican Republic", as some claim I do, So Be IT!!!!!!
"Dominicans Can NOT,EVER, accept ANY FORM of Criticism,no matter HOW VALID!!!!!
It is just NOT IN THEIR NATURE!!!
PERIOD!
Their "False Pride" gets in their way every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They should be more like we "Boriquas"!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC