Great VPN

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
sorry scaring not screwing but which ever way it's a scam !

Last edited by a moderator:

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Interested in sharing what you did to solve your issue? What you said or maybe the way you said it doesn't make much sense.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I've been using the Brave browser (www.brave.com) for the last few months.

Searches are done with duckduckgo.

It has it's own built-in ad blocker and pressing shift/alt/N simultaneously takes you to a TOR browser for complete anon browsing.

A browser without ads and trackers is faster.

WhyNotEh?

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks but i learned to set up my own IP for a stateside IP. Now can access all the .gov site's
Theese VPN's are a scam no free ride with them. They all want CC and contract. Seem's like they are screwing lots of people into using them !

That's excellent! Might you please share how or where you learned this skill? Grax

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
do not buy IP Vanish.
Bought it and worked great for a time then Netflix and Hulu and some others caught on.
Vanish made it hard to cancel the service so they bled me for a month or so.
Nearly had to close the card to get rid of them.
I would not buy any of them on a yearly plan.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Thanks but i learned to set up my own IP for a stateside IP. Now can access all the .gov site's
These VPN's are a scam no free ride with them. They all want CC and contract. Seam's like they are screwing lots of people into using them !

Have you heard of PayPal? I pay my Express VPN through PayPal. I get notice of renewal and can cancel at any time. Works well for me and I can access Amazon Prime videos and Netflix US content