Gringa/sankie, even in santiago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I haven't been in DR since July 9. Has it gotten so slow and boring now that people aren't minding their own business anymore? I grew up in a small town where everybody knew what everyone is doing. Didn't like it. Moved after high school. I live in New York now where life moves fast and you may briefly inquire about what the next man is doing out of curiousity, but only briefly. When you are leading an interesting life that makes you happy, you don't have time for being petty. Mind your own business.

We cannot and will not mind our own cyber-business. Thats' not what the world wide web was meant for.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
In my single days I knew the nightclub was becoming a bad time when you and your friends start making fun of the people on the dance floor. When you are having a good time and are in the mix having fun, none of that stuff matters.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
so you mean the club scene got old ? i think some people's lives have gotten old so they mind yours :ermm:

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Its funny. When my mother calls, she spends 30 minutes telling me what everybody (neighbors, relatives, church members) is doing and 5 minutes about what she's doing. Makes me feel bad that this beautiful woman has allowed her life become so uninteresting to her.

Who cares about the gringa and the sankie? Do your thing.

To answer your question.
The club scene got old (to me) when you weren't meeting any women, dancing or engaging in interesting conversation. You'll love the biggest dump in the world if you are successful meeting women. Now, I am glued to the couch engaged in interesting conversation with my wife every night. Maybe the club scene wasn't that bad after all (hahahahahaha).

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
that's why i love the fact i can't speak spanish real well. i don't have to listen to dominican problems....:laugh:

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Totally Agree

:ermm:

It is quite amazing that you are jumping to conclusions and making up in your own mind what this man has and doesn't have.

Did you speak with them? Do you know for a fact that he has no job or nor car? Not only that, but you are quite content calling them trash without even knowing them.

Why don't you find something better to do than judge people you don't know and then write about it on the internet.

Maybe I can make a judgement here too? I think that people who judge others without knowing them are trash. It takes someone who has no self pride or confidence to put others down instead of taking the time to get to know them.

Bang on Lexi, BANG ON!!
Steve :pirate:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think this thread has had it's day.

As far the posters judging others based on what it was or wasn't, then I guess you don't live here.

Bottom line, AZB is spot on and you will find that the posters that live here and know the DR well, would agree.

One day some of you may actually get it and start to understand how this place actually works...

Status
Not open for further replies.