hard time for sankies

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
Hotel Mountain View

Hi I notice u mentioned Mountain View in ur posts, My friend and I have just returned from our vacation in the DR and her so called "boyfriend" took her to this place. Ive done a search and have read the words brothel in the same sentence?!?!

Any further info would be appreciated!

Louise

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
shadInToronto said:
Just never heard of coconut tree before ... besides they're vertical, never mind. Cabanas not too expensive, to each her own I guess :laugh:

;)

eemajinaysion!!!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Cabanas kick ass... especially the ones with the sex chairs .... aint that right dama ?!? LOL

I almost fell off my chair laughing just now lol lol lol

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
louisekilpatrick said:
Hi I notice u mentioned Mountain View in ur posts, My friend and I have just returned from our vacation in the DR and her so called "boyfriend" took her to this place. Ive done a search and have read the words brothel in the same sentence?!?!

Louise

The night club on the site of this hotel, like many in the DR, has waitresses who are available for "take out". It's no big deal, and a lot of locals and tourists go there just to drink and dance, or to use the hotel as....a hotel!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
louisekilpatrick said:

Louise

Brothel, cabana....its all the same !!!! Shocked are you???;) I am totally amused that anyones heart goes out to a sankie lo!!!
My understanding from what I was told by a rep in PUJ....resorts that have discos open to the public/locals are affected too. Those that are for the sole use of the guests may stay open????

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Sankie type people meet a whole lot of other people. Of course there will be ones that will fall in love with them and will also be ones they will love. It is normal - happens to everyone once in a while ....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sankies aren't homo sapiens

Avrora said:
Sankie type people meet a whole lot of other people. Of course there will be ones that will fall in love with them and will also be ones they will love. It is normal - happens to everyone once in a while ....
They're aliens from another galaxy - analysis of their skull reveal a vacuum and no heart either :alien: :alien: :devious:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
No imaginaci?n

audrav said:
sorry shady!

imagination - eemajinaysion!

Vertical position with the coconut tree!!;)
Can't think outside the 'bedroom', but I guess limited (or no) resources can lead to creative solutions if the will (or lust) is there ;)

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
shadInToronto said:
Can't think outside the 'bedroom', but I guess limited (or no) resources can lead to creative solutions if the will (or lust) is there ;)

sankies have a lot of fantasy and they will figure out new places to go to, I guess it will be very crowded at the beach at night

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
And how do you girls know so much about the sankies' routines? Coconut trees??? Hmmmmm????

Come on...now...be truthful...admit it...been there, had that done? ;)

MQ

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Musicqueen said:
And how do you girls know so much about the sankies' routines? Coconut trees??? Hmmmmm????

Come on...now...be truthful...admit it...been there, had that done? ;)

MQ

noooo, not me. Just very open discussions with an ex sankie (as opposed to exboyfriend ;) ). Very insightful, almost unbelievable.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Not Always Vertical

Musicqueen said:
Coconut trees??? Hmmmmm????

It needs to be a mata de coco.
21d03kp.jpg

m'frog

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Science fiction in DR

shadInToronto said:
They're aliens from another galaxy - analysis of their skull reveal a vacuum and no heart either :alien: :alien: :devious:

This is really scary .... What if a girl gets pregnant after being with such creature??? :confused:

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Cabanas out of business!

mountainfrog said:
It needs to be a mata de coco.
m'frog

Why do people need to pay for hotel rooms anyway? :bunny:

Last edited:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!