hard time for sankies

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Another way to tell a "good" man from a sankie!

mountainfrog said:
No.
But use very unromantic on coconut tree.
Might drive sankie away when most needed. ;)

m'frog

Garlic might work the same way ... ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
nickijay said:
Apparently not they have been closing the disco in Casa Marina in Sosua.

Is the disco in Casa Marina INSIDE the hotel, or can people from the outside go in?

If that's the case...yeah, then they need to close it...I believe the measure is only for the hotels that don't allow outsiders...like AI's...where people just tend to stay in and party till the disco closes...but there's no chance of them being out of the resort after that time...

MQ

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
Musicqueen said:
Is the disco in Casa Marina INSIDE the hotel, or can people from the outside go in?

If that's the case...yeah, then they need to close it...I believe the measure is only for the hotels that don't allow outsiders...like AI's...where people just tend to stay in and party till the disco closes...but there's no chance of them being out of the resort after that time...

MQ

Its actually in the complex to my knowledge they dont they let outsiders in unless they pay.

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
Musicqueen said:
And how do you girls know so much about the sankies' routines? Coconut trees??? Hmmmmm????

Come on...now...be truthful...admit it...been there, had that done? ;)

MQ

I worked in a hotel in playa dorada in the animation team and the sankies tell their stories the next day during siesta team, this was always the most fun hour of the day, together with reading the mail they got from their "tourist girlsfriends"

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
Avrora said:
This is really scary .... What if a girl gets pregnant after being with such creature??? :confused:

Having sex with a sankie is stupid, but oke when you do not want to have a relationship with them but only want a good night, then they are perfect, but are girls that stupid to have sex with an unknown boy during vacation without using a condom? Are there still that stupid girls living in Europe, Canada or USA?

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
ChicaBianca said:
Having sex with a sankie is stupid, but oke when you do not want to have a relationship with them but only want a good night, then they are perfect, but are girls that stupid to have sex with an unknown boy during vacation without using a condom? Are there still that stupid girls living in Europe, Canada or USA?

I think there were threads on this forum involving pregnancies and babies. Girls are very naive espessially at young age. I would not be surprised if some of them did not even have condoms with them going out to a disco bar .... They never think they will actually have sex anyway, it just sort of happens ;)

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Crazy About Babies

Avrora said:
I think there were threads on this forum involving pregnancies and babies.

Sankies love children....
Especially the way they are produced. ;)

The standard chat up (# 37):
"I want us to have a baby" impresses any gringa and lets her think of a nice family life... and usually forget any precautions.

Aren't those "chocolate babies" cute?

m'frog

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Avrora said:
I think there were threads on this forum involving pregnancies and babies. Girls are very naive espessially at young age. I would not be surprised if some of them did not even have condoms with them going out to a disco bar .... They never think they will actually have sex anyway, it just sort of happens ;)

I dont think naivety is exclusive to young women...especially when it comes to fooling around with sankies. I have seen many a cougar make a complete fool of themselves repeatedly as they throw themselves at sankies and constantly bring them gifts!;)

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
mountainfrog said:

"I want us to have a baby" impresses any gringa and lets her think of a nice family life... and usually forget any precautions.

m'frog

It looks like AIDS is a strange word for them or are they so naive that they think that she is the first girl he is with?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
ChicaBianca said:
It looks like AIDS is a strange word for them or are they so naive that they think that she is the first girl he is with?

These mujers dont think PERIOD!!!! There is nothing to think about/consider!!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
SIDA ????? Que es?

ChicaBianca said:

I fail to see why a male virgin and responsible, shy young gentleman should have anything to do with .... what was the name again????

m'frog

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I don't think that they know anything about AIDS, they probably don't even care. What is there for them to loose???

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Wonderful fathers!

mountainfrog said:

m'frog

Sankies probably make great fathers. If they love producing babies, they would definitely love cleaning after and feeding those little chocolate cuties ...

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
mountainfrog said:
I fail to see why a male virgin and responsible, shy young gentleman should have anything to do with .... what was the name again????

m'frog

They probably don't want to spend money on any kind of protection, expect women to pay for everything ...

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
drloca said:
I dont think naivety is exclusive to young women...especially when it comes to fooling around with sankies. I have seen many a cougar make a complete fool of themselves repeatedly as they throw themselves at sankies and constantly bring them gifts!;)

This rediculous how adult women act like fools going crazy for fake attention from guys ... Don't they realize that these men could not care less about them??? I would think after having been in one or two relationships one would be able to tell true from false ...

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
mountainfrog said:

m'frog

Yes, and aren't babies considered trophies, and an even better way to get a visa? From what I understand, they want to "give" babies!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
trust me...from what i have seen most of the girls who go after sankies know EXACTLY what they are doing. Same thing happens in miami and all across the carib...not just in DR.

Toursist (especialy beach going tourists) are generaly out for a party..and for many people that mean getting their boom boom on.

I have always considered it a "cultural exchange"

I do hope that the girls (and guys) who like to play while on vacation take the precautions to play safely (or safer) tho.