HELP ASAP!!! my dominican BF playing me?

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
Hi evryone, I am dominican and I see how you guys talk so bad about dominican just for $100... Dominicans are very vaulable than 100, The good time in DR of the asian girl is more valuable than 100.. maybe he is not honest, maybe he want go out with other girl with this 100, but who knows more this Dominican guy that the asian girl. she shared with him and she can know if he say liar or true. Dominican Republic have good people, workers and with big hearts... Not all is bad, not all is good, just make a good choice!! Bye Bye!!!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Didn't you have a walk on part in "Sanky Panky" the movie??? Seems you "doth protest too much?" (following the Bard's words)

HB

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Hi evryone, I am dominican and I see how you guys talk so bad about dominican just for $100... Dominicans are very vaulable than 100, The good time in DR of the asian girl is more valuable than 100.. maybe he is not honest, maybe he want go out with other girl with this 100, but who knows more this Dominican guy that the asian girl. she shared with him and she can know if he say liar or true. Dominican Republic have good people, workers and with big hearts... Not all is bad, not all is good, just make a good choice!! Bye Bye!!!!!

Welcome to the board, its good to have another Dominican op, do you live in the DR?

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
Hi LadyBird, yes I am living in Santo Domingo, Domincan Republic... and you ?
If HillBilly is saying that to me about the movie, I saw it, and it is a good movie with much real things and the end give a good message... I lked it!

Sorry if sometimes I write something wrong in english, i am learning!! ;)

jenfau

Jul 8, 2006
its up to u only

Question #1 How long have you really known him weeks months years?(you should have a sense of what he is about)
#2 Are you more afraid of what others think?(that really can mess you up)
Only you can make that decision on giving him that money it maybe a red flag and like you said its not the money that bothers you.You are afraid of him using you.
You could do several things.1. Say no and run never talk again(#1 choice for those that know and been there)
2. Say no and wait and see how he treats you does he change and doesn't call etc..
3.Scary but give him the money and see what happens. If it not going to change your life or put you in debt than 100 will not matter. But knowing will.

I'm a big believer on taking chances because life is too short not too.If you decide to give him the money just don't make it a habit because than it is hard to build a relationship on doubts.End it as fast as you can once you get your answers.Don't just end it because that is what most say to do. They are probably right in their cases.But everyone is different but listen to them and the advice but keep your guard up.Most here know what they are talking about but in the end its you that has to live with it.
From what I have learned they are very proud people and asking for money does not make them feel good(the sankies yes)We here in Canada or Usa or elsewhere do make more than most but that doesn't make us better.We have to understand that somethings are not obtainable for some like visiting their bf or gf .So giving someone money doesn't automatically make them a sankie and are scaming us.Do we not give money to friends if in need sometimes should we judge them for that.Not everyone meets a dominican man or woman who has lots of money.So having them pay for everything is sometimes unrealistic.Just be careful and do what is good for you.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

are you a sanky??
sorry but it sounds like if you are defending sankys.

jenfau

Jul 8, 2006
How does it make him a sanky for pointing out some facts.I think he is defending her more and that in the end its her choice.Could it be he is actually a decent guy saying what he sees the good and the bad.Why are we so quick to judge otherwise.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Duh

How does it make him a sanky for pointing out some facts.I think he is defending her more and that in the end its her choice.Could it be he is actually a decent guy saying what he sees the good and the bad.Why are we so quick to judge otherwise.

Exactly right Jen, this Dominican is actually a qualified engineer doesnt that make MAR look foolish

jenfau

Jul 8, 2006
Some are so closed minded and are ready to see only the negative.Most here are here to offer their advice.Most are sincere.Others not so much.Some that come here looking for help just need some helpful advice.Not judgement

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
I am not a sanky... I just give my advice, i just say what i think... I don't need a girl for give things, it is the job of sankyes. I don't need a girl for go abroad, i already can by myself... but if the people here say bad things about dominicans, i should feel bad, I am dominican too... Bye MAR!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Proud of be a Sanky? lol.. no thanks.. They have their way for work, I have my way. i am proud of my way, I could be proud of them, but not proud of be one!!. ;)

don't worry about shad, he thinks he's a comedian ;)

and like JD said keep practicing your English and welcome to DR1

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Daddy Dom,

I would also like to say welcome. We need some Dominican input from someone who is actually living here as well as someone who is well-educated and can see the other side of the coin.

We encourage your opinions, so keep posting.

I am curious on one point though. Why do you only post on this thread, and in this forum? I am sure you have a wealth of information that could help in all the other forums as well eg. Living section, Travel-Santo Domingo section.

Also, remember there are a lot of posters out there that are just plain skeptical, you will learn eventually who to ignore and who not too! LOL There are even some that post here who have never even been to the DR and are just talking out of their you-know-whats! :ermm:

Marlie

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
Daddy Dom,

I would also like to say welcome....Marlie

Thanks Marlie, I can help in others forums, but here was my first advice.. I am new here... I will write in more, of course... I am working with my english, here I can have more practice, if I write something bad, just let me know.

I hope have friends here and help to evryone that need information about DR.

Bye!!

Sep 19, 2005
welcome daddy dom

few here bad mouth DOMINICAN's.... but for sure you will see some bad mouth A dominican. Big difference.

and what I mean by that, to help clarify in case your english is young...is that this site is for most people who have an intrest in YOUR country....there certainly is something very likeable to them about YOUR country....be proud of that. Because they are here and not on the Mexican website .But also know, that there are bad people in your country......of course you know that...so the closer these two groups get to each other...the good people...and the bad people....the more you get people who are called bad by some of us and not so bad by others.....

few will come here and say i saw a very nice man walking today....but they might say, I saw a robbery today....thats just the way people are.

so it is ok for people here to post about the dominican sanky not being worth 100 dollars...and people saying forget him...THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ..DOMINICANS... they are talking about A dominican

I am sure we can find a bad guy at the vatican as well

look forward to hearing more from you

bob