HELP ASAP!!! my dominican BF playing me?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...I hope have friends here and help to evryone that need information about DR ...
Welcome DD .... Since you volunteered, where can one find good chicks - not sankiettes ...the ones who don't want visas, money for salon, sick mother, father, kids, .... ??? :)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Welcome DD .... Since you volunteered, where can one find good chicks - not sankiettes ...the ones who don't want visas, money for salon, sick mother, father, kids, .... ??? :)

You find them in Canada, US, England, Germany, etc.

Just trying to be helpful...

Sep 19, 2005

hey no short cuts for you..........

besides its the journey..NOT the destination that is so wonderful! ha ha ha

"how did you get here"?

thats the important question....

bob

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You find them in Canada, US, England, Germany, etc.
Just trying to be helpful...
Thanks T ... but, they forgot that their place is in the kitchen, their man is ALWAYS right, and they should keep quiet unless instructed otherwise. :ermm:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
....besides its the journey..NOT the destination that is so wonderful! ha ha ha
Ok, reading the fine print, it looks like you're still on the road .... long winding road, bridge over trouble waters, ventura highway .... ? ... not to worry, your secret's safe. :)

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
Welcome DD .... where can one find good chicks - not sankiettes ...the ones who don't want visas, money for salon, sick mother, father, kids, .... ??? :)

Well here is alot of them... But if you start a relationship with a dominican, my advice is that never show that you can give him evrything.. try meet him more deep, his family, his life, his friends, etc, untill you feel you can trust him 100%, I think so, i hope to help. But anyway here is a lot's of men, not sankiettes!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Well here is alot of them... But if you start a relationship with a dominican, my advice is that never show that you can give him evrything.. try meet him more deep, his family, his life, his friends, etc, untill you feel you can trust him 100%, I think so, i hope to help. But anyway here is a lot's of men, not sankiettes!
Yo, yo Daddy Dom, hold it right there man!!!! ... NO HIM FOR ME, only chicas, please!!!. All guys are ugly to me. :glasses:

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
I'm so excited that we finally get an opinion from a Dominican living on the island!

Daddy Dom!!!

Boy am I glad to see you!! I could have really used you on Miguel's thread that ended up being over 1500 posts. I wanted to hear the opinions of a dominican that still lives there but there were none here to be found. I was able to get a little bit of second hand information which was helpful and interesting but there is nothing like hearing it from the horse's mouth! I myself can't wait to hear what you have to say on so many of these issues that we talk about in this forum. Welcome and I'm sitting back crossing my legs waiting for your input!

Keep it up with your English. In my opinion, it's very good and I'm having no trouble understanding!

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
Daddy Dom!!!

Boy am I glad to see you!! I could have really used you on Miguel's thread that ended up being over 1500 posts.... !

Thanks Lady, I would like to see the miguel's thread and give my advice... well i m glad here is a lot of good people, i hope help and be good friends. :glasses:

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
Thanks Lady, I would like to see the miguel's thread and give my advice... well i m glad here is a lot of good people, i hope help and be good friends. :glasses:

Daddy,

Here's the link to the thread. Unfortunately it's closed so you won't be able to add anything to it, but if you read it, you will see what the mindset of most people is about finding good Dominicans in the DR and what most people think the attitude towards "gringos/as" is there. It's VERY long so you probably won't get through the whole thing...

http://www.dr1.com/forums/men-mars-women-venus/54835-can-you-land-good-dominican.html

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Adonde.......

He was rewarded for his services .... I suppose she's a satisfied client. :bunny:
Wahahahahaha!!!.

Hey Shad"tanooga", how in hell did I missed this, as Cris Colon called it, "stupid thread"?.

Btw: what happened to the OP?. Poor soul.

Ohhh well, NEXT...........

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You scared them all away .... you need to show your kinder and gentler side ... then I'll follow .... NOT. LOL!!! ;)