Help The Boys Of Cabarete To A Brighter Future! - Help our campaign

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hello Lindsey,

Thank you for your interest in InspireDR aka Inspire By Action, Inc.

We filed for non-profit status in the Dominican Republic with our attorney, Jenny Familia of Cabarete; however, this process is taking a bit longer to complete than originally expected. As director, I am in the process of becoming a resident of the Dominican Republic and this is part of the reason for the delay.

Additionally, we are incorporated in Florida, USA, as a non-profit organization; however, we have not completed 501c3 status with the Internal Revenue Service. Before we file for such status, we?d like to see if we can secure sufficient funding from a handful of individuals that relate to our mission and vision. We?re not opposed to checks and balances; however, we prefer others don?t provide too much influence over how we operate the organization.

We understand and respect your concerns regarding the use of funds. We would love to have you visit the youth center in Cabarete, and meet the boys, their families, partners, volunteers, and the staff of InspireDR. If you are able to help with a contribution this would be great; however, if you don?t feel comfortable right now, we understand. If possible, please share InspireDR with others.?

Best Regards,

Adam Gutman
Founder
InspireDR - Dominican Republic

Get back to me when you are a legal NGO in the DR, and have tax exempt status with the IRS.
Until then you are just giving EXCUSES!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aug 6, 2006
Get back to me when you are a legal NGO in the DR, and have tax exempt status with the IRS.
Until then you are just giving EXCUSES!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
=======================================
Consider that doing all this requires paying lawyers, and that would be less money for the Boys of Cabarete.
On the other hand, you are not obliged to contribute.

Stefan1983

Nov 6, 2013
Don't know if it means any to you but I can vouch for Stefan one of the founders. Know him since kindergarten and he is one of the good guys. Have been seeing a lot of great things coming by about this project on facebook.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes my secret spy agenda to do my due diligence to make sure the company I want to support is real. I mean Criss isn't that your whole argument on every single topic all over DR1 "don't trust anyone"? Your seriously wasting your time!

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

What happened to your promise yesterday after noon to not post anymore on this site????????
Miss ME?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sent from my chair in my living room.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yes my secret spy agenda to do my due diligence to make sure the company I want to support is real. I mean Criss isn't that your whole argument on every single topic all over DR1 "don't trust anyone"? Your seriously wasting your time!

What happened to your promise yesterday after noon to not post anymore on this site????????
Miss ME?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sent from my chair in my living room.

Okay you two, take it to PM.

InspireDR

Jun 10, 2015
Ed I posted the indigogo information on my FB page of 500 friends. I hope you guys reach your goal. Stay strong and continue in your positive efforts those boys and many others really need it!

Thanks for spreading the word about our campaign.
We really appreciate your support!